NTSC RF CATV To 1080p 720p HD RCA AV Video Audio Demodulator
Professional NTSC RF Coax To 1080p 720p HD RCA
AV Video Audio Demodulator
This RF coax to 1080p HD RCA video audio demodulator is a professional grade TV channel decoder, designed for converting analog coax TV signals or RF modulated signals into digital HD formats for applications such as displaying, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution.
This rack mountable RF demodulator is a stand alone TV tuner with support of full TV channel frequencies and can decode all standard UHF/VHF TV, CATV and satellite coax output channels for NTSC systems.
Optional 1U, 2U, 3U rack mount kits are available for separate purchase.
With the advanced video processor built in, this analog RF coax TV converter can enhance analog TV quality to the ultimate digital format at 1080p or 1920x1200 pixels HD format with astonishing digital video quality for visual entertainment.
This RF coax to HD demodulator supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
- cable outlet or cable box RF out for analog TV system.
- private UHF/VHF TV broadcast through RF antenna
- satellite receivers with coax out
- digital signage set top boxes with coax outputs
- surveillance CCTV system with modulated output
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- A/V modulators used in MATV setup
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed.
Simply connect the supplied RCA AV to HDV adapter into the demodulator before hooking up with the coax cable from your cable outlet, DVR, satellite receiver or RF modulator. Then connect the HD output from this combo package to a LCD TV, monitor/projector or HD switch/splitter for further integration
Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite
This RF demodulator doubles as an external analog TV tuner. It has a full-frequency analog tuner built in and able to decode all standard CATV and aerial UHF/VHF channels within the range of 48.25 to 883.25MHz
This tuner unit supports all standard analog cable TV channels from CH1 to CH139 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH2 to CH83. The built-in tuner is used for all countries using NTSC for TV broadcast standard.
The coax RF demodulator can also decode those TV2 output from satellite receivers like DirecTV, Dish Network or all other satellite set top boxes. Check your satellite receiver first and make sure that the coax output from your satellite receiver's coax output can output to certain TV channel.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This combo package is also a great add-on TV tuner module for those HDTV sets, flat HD monitors/projectors that do not have coax TV tuner inputs or have broken RF coax input for alternative replacement solution
It commonly installed for various applications such as:
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Digital signage
Selectable 720P 1080P HDV Video Output
This TV tuner package includes a RCA AV to HD adapter. It is a HD video scaler with selectable 720p or 1080p HD output.
So users can convert the analog RF coaxial cable signals into 720p/1080p HDV output at 1920x1080 pixels through using this included HDV adapter
Last Channel Memory
This coax demodulator tuner unit will stay tuned to the same last TV channel when the power comes back up after power outage.
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel, just like the way we were using the TV remote to flip through channels, mute or turn up TV volume.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed.
1U 2U 3U Rack Mountable
Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 1U, 2U or 3U 19" rack using the optional rack mounting kits. Rack-mount kits are sold separately.
The 1U rack mount kit can hold 3 units together. The 2U mounting kit can hold up to 6 units together on a rack. The 3U rack mount kit can hold up to 9 and 12 units together on a rack.
- Professional grade agile RF coax demodulator for converting the RF coax cable TV signals into RCA AV or 1080p HD through using the supplied HDV adapter.
- Decode all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable TV channels, satellite RF TV ou and other modulated RF outputs.
- Supports all coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF output only, satellite receivers or modulated CCTV security systems.
- Premium external TV tuner module for MATV/SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars or restaurants.
- Full-frequency analog NTSC cable channel support from CH2 to CH139.
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support from CH2 to CH83.
- Easy replacement solution for HDTVs with broken coax tuner inputs.
- External add-on TV tuner module for LCD TV, HD monitor/projector without coax inputs.
- Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time
- Great RF coax to HD audio decoder solution for streamline setup with new home A/V receiver or home theater system.
- Easy operation control via IR remote or push buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for integration with existing closed-circuit TV system and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for the best broadcast quality performance.
- Supports last channel memory. Stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Rack-mount kits are available for 1U, 2U or 3U style and sold separately
- Compact size with robust metal die-cast chassis for excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- Video System Support: NTSC
- RF Input Connector: F-Type female x 1
- RCA female x 3
- HDV female x 1 through using the supplied HD adapter
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- RF Input Level: -5 to +30 dbmv
- Video Output Level: 1Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- Audio Output Level: 0.755Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (600 Ohm)
- Noise Level: 10db (max)
- By IR remote controller
- By push buttons on the front panel
- Video/Audio Gain Control: Auto adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Power Consumption: 1.8W
- Power Supply: 110V to 240V AC with DC 12V 1A output
- Coax RF demodulator (for NTSC system use)
- RCA AV to HDV adapter with 5V power
- IR remote and user manual
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual