Motion-Activated LED Sensor Light With Smart Photocell Sensor
23-LED Motion Sensor LED Light With Smart Photocell Sensor
This smart motion-controlled LED senor light is designed for direct plug into any AC outlet with flexible arm. No wiring needed at all.
It provides users with a safe and very energy-efficient lighting solution for the needed areas. When the motion sensor detects movement, bright LED cells will illuminate the area around it.
With an advanced photocell sensor built into it, this motion LED light will only be activated in darkness or low ambient light condition so it is very energy efficient with extreme low power consumption and long product life.
The motion-activated LED floodlight technology provides bright and glare-free illumination for any poorly lit environment such as hallway, storage room bathroom, hallway, kitchen, garage, etc.
No Wiring Required
No professional installation needed at all ! This light is so easy to install by plugging into a AC power outlet. It can installed wherever and whenever you need it.
This LED motion light can be installed on any AC outlet on the wall or combined with power strips for more extension and angled mounting.
This motion LED light will stay on automatically for 30 to
40 seconds once it is triggered by motion then turn itself off.
[Note]: This LED light will not turn on at locations with bright or sufficient light lux levels. It can only be activated in dark or sites with low light.
Flex Arm With Cool White LED Cells
This light is built with 23 cool white LED cells and flexible 3.5 inch long arm for easy adjusting the illumination at different angles or for the desired area.
Smart PIR Motion Sensor
This LED light has an infrared motion sensor built in so the LEDs will be switched on and brightly illuminate the area immediately around it whenever its motion sensor detects a movement in a room such as when someone begins to walk through hallway, corridor, basement, garage, bathroom, kitchen or closet.
Smart Photocell Sensor
The built-in photocell sensor of this motion-triggered LED light will detect the daylight level.
This sensor-controlled LED light will turn off itself during the day or when the location already illuminated properly with other light source.
It will only be active when the ambient light level at the location is low or dark.
Energy-Saving Cool White LED Light
This motion-activated LED lamp produces a cool white lighting at 6500K level. An excellent choice for dark areas where bright lighting is needed.
It is very energy efficient. The power consumption is less than 2KWH per year.
Long Life Operation
This light is featured with long life operation for 35,000 hours. Once triggered by movement, it will stay lit for 30 to 40 seconds.
Also a great motion sensor light for security, night light and any area where light is needed.
- Smart motion-activated high-beam LED lamp.
- Great energy saving lighting solution with photocell sensor built in, controlling the light to be activated only when in darkness or low light condition.
- Stay lit automatically for 30 to 40 seconds once the movement is detected before switching itself off.
- The built-in photocell saves electricity by turning off the LED light automatically during the day or when the location is properly illuminated.
- Safe and security lighting solution with passive IR motion sensor, controlling the light to be switched on when movement is detected.
- Featured with flexible arm for easy adjusting the illumination at different angles desired.
- No wiring needed by direct plug into any AC outlet.
- Very energy efficient with extreme low power consumption.
- Long life operation for 35,000 hours.
- Great alternative night light solution and for any area where light is needed.
- Designed for use in poorly lit area such as hallway, corridors, storage room, basement, bathroom, hallway, kitchen, garage, etc.
- Extreme low power consumption with long life span.
- Motion Detection Maximum Range: 5 meters or 15 feet
- AC Power Input: 110V to 240V
- MAX Power Consumption: 3W (static power: 0.02 W)
- Motion Engagement Period: 30 to 40 seconds
- IR Sensor Angle: 90 degree
- IR LED Cell: 23 pieces
- Luminous Flux: 150-170 Lumen (equal to 25 Watt conventional incandescent lamp)
- Power Consumption: 2KWH per year
- Hours Of Life: 35,000 hours minimum