Professional 4-Port Remote Power Switch - Phone Control + Web Control
4-Port Remote Power Switch - Phone Control + Web Control
This premium network-controlled power switch provides remote/central management of AC power distribution through LAN, WAN/Internet or telephone.
It is designed for power tasks such as distant power reboot, equipment power on/off control, web/network administration, power event scheduling, power event alerts.
Other benefits from employing this intelligent power distribution system including:
- reduction of server/data center downtime and labor costs with remote power control.
- remote power source management and auto-reboot the failed network devices or crashed systems.
- network equipment monitoring and power rebooting through auto-ping setup
- real-time power consumption monitoring with local alarm buzzer for power overload events.
- setup of power event alert message sent through emails, SMS text messages or SNMP trap notification
- preventing power surges and UPS overloads by controlling power-on and power-off sequences.
- eliminating service calls, system blackout down time and trips of technical personnel.
Equipment Protection / Energy Savings
Great for energy related or network application by powering down equipments when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear or powering up environmental system.
Protect sensitive devices or valuable equipment can be protected by keeping them powered off when not in use.
Advanced Web-Based Control Operation
Its intuitive web control panel provides various important power control functions including remote power scheduling, remote power setting and remote power status report, which can all be accessed via internet or local network:
- Advanced Power Operation Scheduling
This unit can perform power operation at any specific moment or on daily, weekly or monthly basis for when and how powered equipments are restored, powered on, shut down or rebooted with or without delay.
- Arrange Power-Up Or Shutdown Sequence
With Timed Delay
Supports power cycling sequence with priority so each power outlet can be turned on/off or rebooted with timed delay to prevent all power devices from starting up simultaneously to cause sudden overload.
- Auto Ping For Automatic Reboot Of Crashed
The auto-ping function will automatically monitor the network equipment. If the device failing to respond the ping request over the user-defined condition, a timely reboot will be performed with alert email sent.
- Alarm Buzzer For Power Overload Warning
Alarm buzzer setup can be done through web control panel or manual push button for power current overload warning.
Control of Power Ports
Each AC power outlet can be independently controlled through web GUI, phone, manual push button or local RS232 console port.
Users can have complete control of power-on/off or power cycling for an immediate reboot, time-delayed reboot and power operation scheduling.
Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency with 15 Amp total max current output.
Easy Power Control Through Phone Keypad
Administrators can always call into this remote power switch from anywhere in the world to turn power on/off or reboot the connected powered equipments when the network service is down.
Administrator can assign security pass codes to any authorized personnel to have phone control over the the power switch.
This power switch will pick up the phone after a pre-defined number of rings. Entering the pass code on the phone through the keypad after being prompted, users can perform the following 4 tasks:
- Controls the 4 power outlets' operation (ON/OFF or reboot) by pressing "1" from the phone keypad.
- Reports the total electrical current load by pressing "2" from keypad.
- Reports the temperature by press "3" from the keypad.
- Reports the current IP address of the remote power switch by press "4" from the phone keypad.
Each command entry by phone will be confirmed with machine voice to echo back the user's selection and the current outlet power status after entry made.
Monitoring Power Load With
Power Event Alert Notification
Warning alerts can be programmed to be sent out right after critical power conditions occur so manager can take preventive measures if needed.
This power solution is SNMP-based so the alert message can be sent automatically via emails, SMS text messages or SNMP trap notification when amperage or temperature levels exceed the preset condition.
Alerts will be sent in response to the following power events:
- Ping failure on the network devices
- Device temperature rising above the preset value
- Electrical short circuit and current overload
Multiple Safety Self-Protection
This intelligent power switch provides 3 different system shutdowns for safety measure:
- System Shutdown By Current Overload: this remote power switch will be automatically shut down by its internal circuit breaker for responding to a current overload or short circuit condition.
- System Shutdown By Temperature: ths remote power switch has a temperature sensor built in for detecting the surrounding environment temperature. When the temperature reaches the preset value and lasts for preset time interval, the power switch will be shut down automatically. Also this power switch can be automatically turned back on again after it cools down to preset temperature point.
- System Shutdown By Manual Push Button: A master power on/off button on the switch box itself for local operator to override the remote control mode and take control of this power switch in an emergency.
Manual Local Control For Emergency Use
Users can also control the power on/off, checking the reading of electrical current load, IP address or setting up the alarm buzzer for overload simply through the push button and the LED indicators on the front panel.
Support HTTP Commands And API Functions
This remote power switch also provide API function and HTTP commands for software engineers to develop customized power management applications and build integration with other programs for monitoring power status and performing desired power operations.
1U Rack Mount Ready
This remote power switch can easily be mounted on a standard 19" rack by purchasing the optional rack mounting ears from us.
The rack mounting ears are sold separately.
- Professional IP-addressable power distribution unit with built-in web server with 4 AC outlets.
- Remote management of AC power distribution through LAN, WAN/Internet, phone, RS232 console port or manual push button.
- All AC outlets can be independently controlled locally and remotely.
- AC outlets from the power switch can be turned on/off or immediate reboot with or without timed delay, power cycle sequence with assigned priority and power event scheduling.
- Complete power control via web, network, telephone, PC RS232 terminal or On/Off button on front panel.
- Real-time monitoring of amperage draw and site temperature through the internal sensor and current meter.
- Manual power on/off button to override the existing power status and gain immediate control from local access.
- LED displays for power status, total current and control mode indication.
- Power-up sequence with priority so connected equipments can be started up in proper sequence and prevent sudden overloading.
- Easy web scheduling for power operations performed on specific outlet daily, weekly or monthly.
- Users can also control the power on/off, checking the reading of electrical current load, IP address or setting up the alarm buzzer for overload simply through the push button and the LED indicators on the front panel.
- Supports API functions, HTTP/HTTPS and RS232 serial port control commands for engineer to develop customized power management applications and build integration with other programs.
- Featured with 2 Com ports for long distance control or sync control with 2nd PDU through daisy chain connection.
- 1024-bit SSL security encryption.
- IP and MAC filtering to restrict the operation computer of devices.
- SNMP (V1/ V2/ V3) and SNMP Trap support.
- Supports Wake- On-LAN protocol for remotely starting up computers.
- Software safe shutdown help terminate running applications before powering off the computers or data servers.
- Auto-Ping function for detecting any failed network equipment and performing timely reboot or other power controls.
- IP filter/mask function with access management helps prevent unauthorized users' access.
- Early warning alert sent by email, SMS text message or SNMP Trap to notify authorized personnel.
- Alarm buzzer setup through web control panel or manual push button for power current overload warning.
- 15-AMP circuit breaker protection to avoid power overload and protect connected devices.
- 1U rack mount ready. The 19" rack mounting ears are optional and purchased separately.
- Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency.
- Network Interface: Ethernet RJ45 port x 1
- Phone Interface: RJ11 port x 1
- Power Outlet Plug: NEMA 5-15 3-Prong AC outlet x 4
- Console Interface: RS-232 serial port x 1
- Frame Type: 19" standard frame
- Power Protection: 15 Amp circuit breaker
- On/Off Status: 4 Green LEDs for 4 outlets
- Control Mode: 1 Green LED for LAN mode and 1 Orange LED for phone control mode
- Current Meter: 2-digit LED display panel for showing the current amp reading
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, DDNS, SNTP, HTTP, HTTPS protocols.
- Web server design with control through LAN/WAN network.
- Supports fixed and dynamic IP address.
- Supports NTP (Network Time Protocol ) - synchronize the time of the power controller to the Internet web time .
- Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access
- Security password identification to ensure system stability.
- SNMP (V1/ V2/ V3) and SNMP Trap support.
- Input Voltage Support Range: 85V to 264V AC
- Voltage Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
Rated Current Output:
- 15.0 Amp max total for all 4 outlets
- 10.0 Amp max per each power outlet
- Operating Temperature: 32-140 degree F
- Dimension: 332 x 153 x 44 mm (W x D x H)
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Remote power switch unit
- AC power cord x 1.