Premium 4K HDMI DVI Over CAT5E CAT6 Extender With POE
This premium HDMI extender allows for the extension of 4K or 1080p HDMI signal up to 200 feet or 60 meters over single CAT5E or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
HDMI output distance can be further extended for another 30 feet or 10 meters when using use 26AWG HDMI cables for the setup.
This 4K HDMI extender also provides a HDMI loop-through for connecting with a local HD TV display for monitoring or viewing.
No signal loss guaranteed and maintain the same sharp and crisp clear images running through Ethernet cables.
All uncompressed LPCM audio and compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD are supported by this HD extender.
Great alternative cabling solution for home entertainment center, computer labs, showrooms, training center, tradeshows and commercial setups.
Long-Range HDMI Extension
Both the transmitter and receiver units have active HDMI equalizer and booster circuitry built in to ensure error free signal transmission for the ultimate HD experience during the long cable run.
With this extension device you can easily extend the 4K or 1080p HDMI signal for up to 200 feet or 60 meters.
If you use 26AWG HDMI cable, the output distance can be further extended for another 30 feet or 10 meters.
[Note]: A good quality CAT5e/6/7 cable is essential in achieving the maximum distance with quality content. Please use a straight-through UTP type Ethernet cable and NOT the crossover type.
Support POE Power Over Ethernet Function
This 4K HDMI extender supports POE, power over Ethernet cable function.
So only 1 power adapter needed for the transmitter and the receiver does not need power adapter, ideal for flat-panel TV wall mount setup.
This HDMI extender has a loop-through for the HDMI input so users can connect the HDMI loop-through with a local display for monitoring purpose.
Support EDID Function And 3D Video
This HDMI extender can relay or copy the HDMI receiver device EDID or TV EDID information from the HDMI output port to the HDMI source for optimal performance.
It can also support 3D deep color video format.
- Cost effective solution for extending 4K or 1080p HDMI video audio signals over a CAT5E or CAT6 cable for up to 60m or 200 feet.
- Auto compensation for error-free transmission. No configuration required.
- Supports HDMI loop-through for local display or monitoring purpose.
- Active HDMI equalizer and booster circuitry built in to ensure error free signal transmission during the long cable run.
- Manual adjustment for feedback, equalization and amplification for all cable length.
- Supports POE (power over Ethernet cable) function.
- Only the transmitter needs power supply and no power adapter needed for the receiver unit, ideal for flat-panel TV wall mount setup.
- HDMI output distance can be further extended for another 30 feet or 10 meters when using use 26AWG HDMI cables for the setup.
- Supports EDID pass-through and EDID copy.
- Supports HD devices at 4K/30Hz , 3840x2160, 1920x1200, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p resolution.
- Supports computer HDMI DVI RGB resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Supports HDMI 1.4, 12-bit deep color and 3D format.
- Supports uncompressed LPCM audio and compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
- Backwards compatible with DVI-D digital RGB signals.
- Input Connector: HDMI Female x 1
- HDMI Loop-Through: HDMI Female x 1
- Output Connector: RJ-45 x 1
- Output Connector: HDMI Female x 1
- Input Connector: RJ-45 x 1
- HDMI Format Support:
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- 12-bit color and 3D format
- HDMI Resolution Support Range: 4K/30Hz , 3840x2160, 1920x1200, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165MHz per channel
- Max Video Bandwidth: 2.25MHz
- Size: 80mm x 41mm x 25mm
- Power supply: 110-240V AC input with DC 5V 1A output
- HDMI Sender TX
- HDMI Receiver RX
- 5V DC power adapter x 1
- User Manual