BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter
Need to convert a BNC cable into a RCA coaxial cable ? Need to convert an RCA video input from a DVD player, audio/video receiver, VCRs, etc into a BNC interconnect for other video equipments ?
Changes a cable with a male BNC connector into a male RCA connector. This adapter is commonly used to connect different types of audio-video devices together. If you have BNC cables already, this adapter will allow them to be used with video gear which has RCA inputs.
This nickel-plated multimedia adapter can also be used for RF pro video, network and more.
- Designed to enhance the performance of your audio and video components by reducing signal loss and interference.
- Changes a cable with a male BNC connector into a male RCA connector.
- Durable construction with copper conductors
- Easily adapt an RCA video input (for DVRs, VCRs, etc.) for use with BNC equipment.
- consumer electronics with RCA jacks can be used with BNC-only commercial video equipment via a simple adaptor.
- Female BNC to male RCA adapter