4K HDMI Multi-Channel AC3 DTS Audio To Analog Surround Sound Converter
This innovative HDMI 5.1 audio processor can decode the digital AC3, DTS 5.1 or PCM 2CH audio embedded in HDMI and output in analog surround sound format through its analog surround RCA outputs and headphone style 3.5mm output.
With the advanced 24 bit/96KHz audio DSP and 24bit /192KHz DAC built in, your CD/MP3 music, DVD movies or online game comes alive when played through home theater system, powered speakers, subwoofers or headphone.
User can fully enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details that the studio originally made for the movie.
The decoded analog or digital audio output from this device will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
This device is a very cost-efficient solution for integrating the new HDMI-based AV equipment with analog amplifier, receiver or hometheater system.
Clear And Discrete Surround Sound Audio Outputs
This HDMI audio converter provides 3 simultaneous analog audio outputs including 6-channel surround sound RCA outputs, stereo 2-channel output and headphone style 3.5mm output for further connection with speakers, amplifier, receiver or audio receiver.
The decoded analog audio output from this device will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
Ultra HD 4K Input Support
This HDMI audio decoder supports HDMI input resolutions up to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 pixels at 30Hz with direct pass-through of all HDMI 3D video and deep color content.
Premium 24-Bit 192Khz DAC
This DAC signal processor is built with 24 bit/96KHz audio DSP and 24bit /192KHz DAC for accurate bit-for-bit D to A conversion of sound.
Auto 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Input
This HDMI audio decoder can automatically detect if the HDMI input has 5.1 sound. If the LED indicator for 5.1 input on the front panel is in green light, the HDMI source is confirmed to output 5.1 surround sound indeed.
Easy EDID Switch For Audio Output Mode
This unit is featured with EDID switch on the front panel for manually selecting between 5.1CH and 2CH audio output mode:
- 5.1CH Mode：HDMI source will output AC3 or DTS 5.1 digital audio to be decoded by this unit into analog 6-channel RCA surround audio. And the headphone port will output in stereo sound only.
- 2CH Mode：HDMI source will output digital PCM stereo sound to be decoded by this unit into analog stereo through the RCA FL/FR channel and headphone port.
This HDMI audio processor can decode 5.1 audio embedded in HDMI feed into discrete channel sound through its 6 RCA connectors.
- FL and FR for the front left and front right audio channel
- SL and SR for the left surround and right surround sound channel
- SW for subwoofer with low-frequency effect
- CEN for the central channel
External Volume Control
The volume control dial on the front panel of this HDMI audio extractor can control the music output power/level from its RCA audio outputs and headphone port.
Supreme High 225Mhz Bandwidth
This multi-channel HDMI audio decoder is also able to provide powerful signal amplification up to 225MHz to ensure that the output from any HDMI source will be transmitted with same sharp detailed images and high definition audio sound quality to be maintained all the way to the display or receiver end.
- Premium HDMI multi-channel audio decoder and HDMI audio converter for bit-stream AC3, DTS audio and PCM 2CH type uncompressed audio.
- Decodes digital AC3 and DTS 5.1 audio embedded in HDMI feed into analog surround sound format for amp, receiver or powered speakers.
- Decodes digital PCM 2-channel audio embedded
in HDMI feed into analog stereo sound.
- Cost-efficient solution for integrating the new HDMI-based AV equipmentwith analog amplifier, receiver or homesteader system.
- 3 simultaneous analog audio outputs including 6-channel surround sound RCA outputs, stereo 2-channel output and headphone/3.5mm audio output.
- Built with a 24-bit audio DSP with sampling rate up to 192 KHz for accurate bit-for-bit D to A conversion of sound.
- The decoded analog audio output will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
- Easy EDID dip switch for HDMI output audio format selection so users can switch among 2CH and 5.1CH surround sound.
- Automatically detect if the HDMI input has 5.1 sound with LED status indicator.
- The volume dial on the front panel can act as an external or additional volume control for the music output power/level adjustment for its RCA audio outputs and headphone port.
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 pixels at 30Hz.
- Ultra high video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/ 225 MHz to ensure sharp detailed images and fine audio quality.
- Supports new 36-bit digital video formats in deep color mode from 25MHz to 225MHz (12 bits/color).
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Video Input Support: up to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 pixels at 30Hz
- HDMI Audio
- AC-3, DTS 5.1
- 2-Channel PCM
- Audio Outputs:
- analog surround sound output via 6 RCA connectors
- analog stereo sound via 2 RCA connectors
- headphone style 3.5mm x 1 for 2-channel PCM
- Video Resolution Support: maximum 4K/30Hz
- DAC: 24-bit/192 Khz
- DSP Sample Frequency Range: 32 ~ 96KHz
- DSP Bit Range: 16 ~ 24 Bit
- Dimension: 139x 98 x 22 (mm)
- Power Supply: AC 110-240V input with DC 5V 1A output
- HDMI multi-channel audio processor unit
- DC 5V power adapter
- User manual