Composite BNC S-Video to Component Video RGB SOG Converter
Premium Composite BNC RCA S-Video To Component YCbCr YUV and 15Khz RGB
This composite video to component video format converter is designed for converting regular composite video or S-Video signal into component YUV video or legacy RGB type for display on TV, projector or analog multi-sync type RGB monitor.
Regular composite video can not have all color information presented sufficiently and lack of details.
This component RGB video converter helps you restore the composite video signal back to the original 3 component RGB types with all color information being cleanly separated again so the final video on the screen will be crisp and clean pictures with vibrant and rich color accurately presented as they would have been during the studio production.
Great for professional and home entertainment users to enhance their video or gaming entertainment systems with more color depth and vibrant color images.
By using this video format converter, you can also streamline and manage your existing A/V equipment setup by connecting the composite BNC/RCA or S-Video type equipments to video receiver or switch with component video inputs.
Dual Video Inputs With Selectable Video Output
This CV SV to component video and RGB converter has 1 BNC/RCA video input and 1 of S-Video input.
Video input selection is easily done via the push button on the converter.
2 selectable video output formats, component YCbCr and RGsB with sync on green type, available through using the dip switch on the side of the converter to output the desired video format.
Composite Video To Component YUV YCbCr Video Converter
This RGB video processor converts any standard video output from DVD player, video camera, TV box, game console into component video type at 480i or 576i for HDTV or other HD monitor displays through the 3-RCA component video cable connection.
Enjoy the vivid color information with full color depth being presented by the new component video format showing on your big screen TV or projector.
Composite Video To RGB Converter
This analog video converter is also a RGB with sync-on-green (SOG) adapter when using RGB monitors for video display. It converts any standard composite video or s-video signal to 15Khz RGB (RGsB) type output signal for legacy RGB monitor or workstation terminal with RGB input.
If your RGB monitor requires the sync pulse to be combined with the green component signal (Sync-On-G), this converter can help you use such monitor or projector for video display.
Or you may use this video sync converter for connecting standard composite video from video camera, game console, etc. to SIG, SUN or other graphic workstation monitors and enjoy the sensational visual entertainment on high-resolution RGB monitor.
CCTV Surveillance Video Converter
As the new flat panel screens/HDTV monitors gets bigger on the screen sizes and cheaper in prices, many CCTV surveillance systems can also be benefited by using the big-screen TV or LCD display for the setup.
This converter can convert the BNC or RCA video output from CCTV camera or surveillance DVR into colorful video for display on big screen flat LCD TV or high resolution RGB monitor through the component video input or RGB terminal connection.
Worldwide Video System Support
Auto detection on the input video standard from worldwide video devices for NTSC, PAL B/D/G/H/I/K and PAL N/M.
- Dual-purpose composite BNC/RCA video and S-video to YUV/RGB converter with selectable component video output and 15Khz RGsB output.
- Selectable composite video/s-video input via manual push button.
- Selectable video output format between 15Khz RGsB and interlaced YCbCr.
- Converting standard composite BNC/RCA video or S-Video signal into interlaced component YCbCr video output at 480i/576i for TV or projector display.
- Converting standard composite BNC/RCA video or S-Video signal into RGB at 15.625Khz/50Hz or 15.734Khz/60Hz ouput for RGB monitor display.
- Restores analog video feed to component/RGB type video with all the vibrant and rich color information accurately presented again.
- Crisp and clean output with full color depth via component/RGB format.
- Great video adapter for connecting CCTV video surveillance camera system or DVR, quad processor or video multiplexer to component video or RGB video for large screen display.
- Premium SOG video sync adapter for monitors requiring RGB sync on green type for the input.
- Automatic video input system detection for NTSC/PAL/SECAM devices.
- Supports worldwide video system including NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM.
- Composite BNC or CVSB video x 1 via RCA jack 75 ohm 1 Vpp
- S-Video x 1 via 4-din mini-din: Y: 1 Vpp 75 ohm, C: 0.286 Vpp burst signal 75 ohm
- Video Input Selection: Push button on the converter
- Video Input LED indication:
- Green LED: Composite video input
- Red LED: S-video input
- Flicker: No input sync
- Interlaced component YCbCr or YUV type at 480i or 576i
- RGB with Hf at 15.625Khz, Vf at 50Hz
- RGB with Hf at 15.734Khz, Vf at 60Hz
- Video Output Format Selection: Through dip switch for YCbCr component video or RGsB output
- Power supply: 110V-240V AC In with DC 5V 1A output
- Dimension: 5.7"(W) x 3.54"(D) x 1.26"(H)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 degree C
- Video converter
- BNC to RCA plug adapter x 1
- User manual
- Power adapter