RF To RCA Video Dual Demodulator With Split-Screen PIP Output
This dual TV tuner box has 2 TV tuners built inside. Its design allows users to watch 2 TV channels at the same time on one TV screen for entertainment, monitoring, presentation or recording purpose.
The 2nd TV channel window is inserted onto the main TV channel screen in real time as the picture-in-picture presentation.
Its Picture-In-Picture split screen style and PIP video window position can be controlled by its IR remote or front panel push buttons.
This RF demodulator TV tuner supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
- cable outlet for analog CATV or MATV system
- RF type TV output from cable box, satellite receiver, or other set top boxes with TV/RF out ports
- UHF/VHF channel broadcast or closed-circuit distribution
- Modulated CCTV surveillance system
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- RF modulators
Full-Frequency Demodulator For CATV Satellite
This dual-channel TV tuner has a full-frequency NTSC TV tuner. It can decode all UHF/VHF TV, CATV channels from RF modulator, cable outlet, cable box, set top box with RF TV out.
Supports all standard analog cable TV channels from CH1 to CH139 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH2 to CH83.
The coax RF demodulator can also decode those TV2 output from satellite receivers like DirecTV, Dish Network or all other satellite set top boxes.
Dual-Channel Frame Synchronizer
2 TV channels will be decoded and displayed simultaneously on TV screen with smooth and sharp pictures.
A fast TV window swap button is provided for fast switching between main TV channel screen and PIP screen
2-Channel Split Screen Display
2 TV channels can be displayed in different screen modes as follows:
- Single-channel full screen
- PIP window screen on upper-left/right or lower-left/right corner.
- Horizontal-split screen with top/bottom video windows
- Vertical-split screen with left/right video windows
- Picture-by-picture or quad screen
Fast Swap Between Main/PIP Channel
Main channel screen and the 2nd TV window can be exchanged instantly by pressing the swap button on the front or IR remote.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This RF coax demodulator can be an external TV tuner module for those video monitors with no RF coax inputs.
It is also a great TV tuner module for projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have RF coax inputs.
RF Demodulator For Private
MATV System Use
This dual TV tuner can also serve as RF coax demodulator for decoding those RF outputs from cable box, satellite receiver or surveillance DVR.
Customers can also use multiple RF modulators for converting each individual video outputs from multiplel video equipments into multiple private TV channels and combine them into one coax cable run for further distribution between TVs and demodulated by this device.
This TV tuner will memorize users' current selection in the system buffer once adjusted.
The last-minute PIP screen mode and TV channels will be displayed right away in the same configuration after power cycling or power outage.
IR Remote Control
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the IR remote to program/remove the unwanted TV channels from the reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed.
- Premium dual TV tuner with split-screen output so users can watch 2 analog TV channels at the same time.
- Professional RF coax to RCA video demodulator for NSTC RF coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes/satellite receivers with TV out or modulated surveillance systems.
- Watch single TV channel or 2 TV channels at the same time on one TV.
- 2 TV channels can be presented on TV screen in different split screen modes.
- Fast TV channel swap between main TV channel and the PIP channel via IR remote or manual push button.
- Featured with dual-channel frame synchronizer for smooth video output with sharp and clear picture quality.
- The current screen mode and TV channel will be memorized after the power-off.
- Full CATV channel frequency support for CH2 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz) for NTSC system.
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support for CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- Great MATV setup solution for all public A/V broadcast, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars or restaurants.
- Easy RF input replacement solution for those TVs with broken coax inputs.
- External TV tuner add-on module for video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without RF inputs.
- Easy operation via IR remote or push buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for existing modulated camera channels and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- This RF demodulator can also be combined with RF modulator for use as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- TV System Support: NTSC
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- RF Input Level: -5 to +30 dbmv
- RF Input Connector: F-Type male x 1
- Video Output Connector: RCA-Type x 1, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- Audio Output Connectors: RCA-Type x 2
- Video Refresh Rate: NTSC 60 fields/sec or PAL 50 fields/sec
- Video Output Resolution:
- NTSC:720×480 pixels
- PAL:720×576 pixels
- Noise Level: 10db (max)
- Channel/Volume Operation: By IR remote control or push buttons on the front panel
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V with DC 12V 800mA, Center Positive
- Dual TV tuner unit
- IR remote
- Power adapter
- User manual