RF Coax To Composite Video Audio Demodulator TV Tuner (PAL D/K Version)
Professional RF Coax To Composite Video Audio
Demodulator TV Tuner For PAL D/K System
This RF to composite A/V demodulator is a professional grade TV channel converter, designed to work with coax TV signals such as cable TV or satellite channels, closed circuit TV channels or other RF modulated signals by converting such RF coax feeds into standard RCA formats for various applications such as displaying, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution.
This coax cable signal converter provides convenient decoding solution for extracting the video/audio embedded in the RF signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes, satellite set top boxes or CCTV camera/DVR systems.
This is the exclusive PAL-D/K version for countries using PAL-D/K standard for aerial/wired TV broadcast and distribution in Eastern Europe for countries like Czech Repubic, Poland, Rumania and so on.
Its availability offers cost-efficient solution and helps for those coax setups found in public A/V broadcast, MATV, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, condos, hospitals, sports bars, restaurants or individual residence.
This device supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
- TV/RF out port of the cable box or cable outlet for analog TV
- UHF/VHF channel broadcast or closed-circuit distribution
- Satellite receivers or other set top boxes with TV/RF out ports
- Modulated CCTV surveillance system
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- RF modulators used in MATV setup
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed.100% hardware operation with easy cable setup.
Full-Frequency UHF VHF CATV Channel Decoding
This RF coax demodulator doubles as an external TV tuner for analog TV signals. It has a full-frequency analog TV tuner and able to decode all standard UHF/VHF TV, CATV channels from cable outlets, aerial antenna, set top boxes or RF modulators.
This TV tuner unit can also decode those RF/TV out from satellite receivers and free-to-air set top boxes into separate RCA video audio feeds.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This coax demodulator can be an external TV tuner module for video monitors, projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have RF coax inputs.
Great add-on item for expanding their A/V equipments with a new RF/coax input.
Video Audio Capturing
The decoded video/audio feed for the selected cable TV or satellite TV channel can be fed into DVD recorder, DVR or other video capture devices.
Great TV Channel Audio Extractor.
This RF TV tuner demodulator can extract the audio sound embedded from the TV channels to standard RCA format for further distribution. For those who got tired of the low-volume TV speakers, this external TV tuner box gives users the capability to play or record the decoded TV channel sound through their favorite amp, receiver, headphone, DVR or home theater system for better sonic experience.
IR Remote Control
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted TV channels from the reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax Cable
Coaxial cables offer a low-cost solution for long distance signal transmission line than the typical balun or Cat5 extender.
This RF demodulator can also be combined with our RF modulator so they can be used as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Auto Gain Control
This coax converter is featured with AGC circuitry for auto adjustment on both video and audio levels. The output quality will be re-calibrated and retained the picture stability as the original input A/V signal for the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise-free with full brightness and contrast.
Last Channel Memory
This coax demodulator tuner unit will stay tuned to the same last TV channel when the power comes back up after power outage.
1U 2U 3U Rack Mountable
Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 1U, 2U or 3U 19" rack using the optional rack mounting kits. Rack-mount kits are sold separately.
The 1U rack mount kit can hold 3 units together. The 2U mounting kit can hold up to 6 units together on a rack. The 3U rack mount kit can hold up to 9 and 12 units together on a rack.
- Professional RF coax to RCA video demodulator for PAL D/K aerial UHF/VHF system.
- Full TV channel frequency support for CH5 to CH100 (48.25 MHz to 860.75 MHz)
- Great MATV setup solution for all public A/V broadcast, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars, restaurants.
- Easy RF input replacement solution for those TVs with broken coax inputs.
- External TV tuner add-on module for video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without RF inputs.
- Easy operation via IR remote or push buttons on the front panel.
- Provides convenient viewing access for coax signals coming from set top boxes with RF output, satellite receivers or modulated security systems.
- Perfect for existing modulated cameras and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Record TV channel, satellite TV RF out or camera channel through video recorder, DVR or other video capture system.
- Excellent RF audio extractor for routing the TV channel sound through stereo amp, receiver, headphone, Hi-Fi speaker or home theater system.
- Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for optimal performance.
- Users have the option to remove the unwanted TV channels from the reception for parental control or other purposes. The deleted channel can be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 1U, 2U or 3U rack using the optional rack mounting kit. Rack-mount kits are sold separately.
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- TV System Support: PAL D/K
- Channel Frequency Range: CH1 to CH100 (48.25 MHz to 860.75 MHz)
- RF Input Level: -5 to +30 dbmv
- Video Output Level: 1Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- Audio Output Level: 0.755Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (600 Ohm)
- Noise Level: 10db (max)
- RF Input Connector: PAL F-Type female x 1
- Video Output Connector: RCA-Type x 1
- Audio Output Connectors: RCA-Type x 2
- Channel/Volume Operation: By IR remote control or push buttons on the front panel
- Video/Audio Gain Control: Manual adjustment knobs on the front panel
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Power Supply: AC 220V with DC 12V 300mA, Center Positive
- Coax to composite A/V converter module
- IR remote
- Power adapter
- User manual