Smart 8-Port Metered Power Strip W/ Current Monitoring 1U Rack
This professional metered power strip is a very helpful power control device for IT engineers to use when arranging the power supplies for equipments.
Users can set up the warning point by programming this PDU on the front panel to alert the administrator when the total power consumption exceeds this pre-set value.
When the meter reading exceeds the preset trigger point value, the alarm of this PDU will constantly illuminate and the buzzer will go off at the same time for the audible alert.
Users can immediately observe from the meter screen of this PDU to see the impact on the cumulative current draw when new equipment is added so engineer can safely load each circuit properly without taking the risk of overloading the power circuits.
This metered PDU slave unit has 8 of AC output receptacles with 15 ft long power cord and 15 amp circuit breaker in rugged metal case design.
Supports max 15 amp/110-230 volt capacity in a 1U housing, allowing users to distribute power throughout a rack or cabinet.
LED Meter Display For Monitoring Electric Power Consumption
Its built-in LED panel can display the total power current reading for all the powered devices connected to this PDU unit, great for IT staff to safely load each circuit without overloading the PDU.
Also very beneficial for data center use for helping the system administrator monitor the total power consumption from the meter reading and able to timely re-arrange all the connected powered equipments to ensure sufficient power distribution for their blade servers.
Alarm Light And Buzzer For Warning Of Power Overload Events
Featured with programmable overload trigger/alarm function helps IT or administrator prevent a potential circuit overload and critical system failure from happening and saving resources.
Its alarm light will keep flashing and the buzzer will go off when the total power consumption has ever exceeded the preset value.
Administrator can always find out the peak value that had triggered the alarm by simply pressing the Function key from the power strip itself.
Remote Control Of Metered PDU Through Web
This smart power strip can work by itself for local monitoring of the AC power distribution or co-operate with the optional PDU server unit.
The optional PDU server unit offers instant power monitoring via network, LCD panel to display power consumption, circuit breaker to avoid overload damage, E-mail and SNMP Trap to send warning message to manager.
1U Rack-Mountable Design
Detachable rack mount ears are configurable for wall mount, under-counter and rack mount installation.
Uses only 1U of rack space when installed in any 19-inch rack, with the potential for zero U mounting in the cable management area of most rack enclosures.
- Professional metered PDU with electrical current meter built in for displaying the local power consumption of connected equipment.
- Alarm light will keep flashing when the total power consumption has ever exceeded the preset value.
- Featured with programmable overload trigger/alarm function with alarm buzzer.
- 2-stage audible buzzer for system warning of power overload events.
- This metered PDU helps IT or administrator prevent a potential circuit overload and saving power.
- Administrator can always find out the peak value that had triggered the alarm by pressing the Function button on the front panel.
- Sturdy all-metal aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or other industrial environments.
- Built-in 15-Amp circuit breaker can avoid damage caused by power overload events.
- Ideal for horizontal or vertical style power distribution in office, workbench, industrial, network, and telecom applications.
- Maximum 15 amp output per port with AC input from 115 to 230V 50/60Hz.
- 15-ft long power cord.
- AC Power Input: 85V~264V (47~63Hz)
- Max. Total Current Output: 15 Amp per port or 20 Amp total
- AC Power Outlet: NEMA 5-15/20R receptacle x 8
- Optional Power Monitoring: RJ11 port ready for connecting with optional PDU server unit
- Audible Alarm: 2-stage buzz for system warning and power overload
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 60 degree C
- Frame Type: 19" 1U standard frame
- Dimension: 445 x 40 x 40mm (W x D x H)