4-Input Composite Video Audio To RF Coax TV Modulator
4-Input Composite Video Audio To RF Coax TV Modulator
This professional RF modulator combines 4 RF modulators into one unit so it can convert and combine 4 composite RCA video/audio inputs into 4 user-defined TV channels at the same time for commercial or educational purpose.
It is developed for distributing 4 live composite video signals on new or existing cable TV system through using the existing coax cable setup.
Any standard composite RCA video audio feeds from devices such as satellite receivers, cable box, digital TV converter, DVD player or surveillance camera can be modulated by this device into a new private TV channel of user's choice for distribution or merged with existing analog TV system.
More TVs and A/V modulators can be added to the existing setup for various applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to assign a desired TV channel frequency for each video input equipment. TV channel selection is controlled by push buttons on the front panel.
Multiple of these 4-input RF modulators can be combined using RF coax combined for broadcasting more A/V source signals and building up a large-scale TV distribution system for class rooms, hotels, restaurant, retail stores, hospitals.
After finishing the cable hookup, simply use the push buttons on the front panel to assign a desired TV output channel number for each video input device.
Then users could use the TV remote to tune into the new channels just created and shall see the DVD video or camera screen showing on the TV screen.
4 RCA Video/Audio Inputs
This RF modulator supports total of 4 composite RCA video inputs with 4 associated mono audio inputs.
Each video/audio input can be individually configured for different RF TV channel output.
Any TV daisy chained through the same coax cable connected with the output of this 4-channel RF modulator can display the same video signals when tuned into each specific TV channel created through this device.
Double Side Band Design
The TV output channel assignment for each video input must skip the interval channel so the modulated video will retain the same video quality as the original source signal due to its double side band design.
For example if the input A is set for using CH58, input B must skip CH59 and use CH60 or other higher channel number to avoid the interference caused by using very close channel frequency range between 2 consecutive TV channels.
This 4-input RF modulator allows user to create up to 4 private TV channels for school, community, church or conference room.
You will just need 3 of these modulators for creating 12 private TV channels instead of purchasing 12 single-channel modulators. Great saving on money, cabling, space and power supply.
Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for distribution.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax Cable
This RF modulator can also be combined with our RF demodulator, RFDM2 model, so they can be used as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Other typical uses of this RF modulator including:
- DIY CCTV Surveillance DVR. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera or DVR can also be modulated into new private TV channels and jointed with your existing analog TV system. So users can simply view the live camera feeds on the TV by tuning into the preset channels for review or recording.
- Education/Training. Build a custom-made TV channel for broadcasting the digital media content prepared by teacher or instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch the custom-made TV channel created by using the RF modulator.
- Digital Signage. Converting digital media content played from DVD player or other digital media player into a custom-made TV channel and transmitted over multiple TV displays for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Parental Control. User can replace or override the unwanted TV channels for the young audience.
- Must-have A/V adapter for older TV sets. For older tube TVs with RF/coax input only, users can use this modulator to merge the separate composite RCA outputs from the source devices to the RF type first before connecting to their old TV sets.
Air/CATV Video System Support
This video/audio modulator supports both CATV and UHF/VHF system mode with wide TV channel frequency range support.
The cable TV channel range starts from CH58 to CH138 and the UHF/VHF channel range starts from CH14 to CH83.
Powerful 100db Output For
Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture and sound.
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable with such high dB strength can be transmitted longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
Last Channel Memory
This RF modulator will memorize user's setting for modulated channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Professional-grade audio/video to RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all NTSC TV system setup.
- Converts up to 4 composite RCA video/audio inputs to 4 user-defined CATV or UHF channels in one cable run to all TVs.
- Cost-saving solution for building private MATV or closed-circuit TV system.
- A great analog TV channel modulator for distributing up to 4 live video from SD sources such as cable box, DVD player, signage player, etc, and broadcast the modulated videos on a new or existing cable TV system through using the existing coax cable infrastructure.
- Supports 4 composite RCA video inputs and 4 RCA audio inputs.
- Easy front panel push button control for easy channel selection.
- Each video/audio input can be individually set up for different TV channel output.
- Support RF output in cable channel range from CH58 to CH138 or UHF/VHF channel range from CH14 to CH83
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for distribution.
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
- Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio distribution.
- Cost saving with source device sharing.
- All TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters.
- Multiple of these 4-input RF modulator units can be cascaded together to distribute more video feeds to more TVs in the same coax cable run.
- Last memory support for keeping user's last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- RF Output Strength: 100 +/- 5dB
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- TV System: NTSC-M
- CATV: CH58 to CH138 (427.25 to 877.25 MHz)
- Air: CH14 to CH83 (471.25 to 885.25 MHz)
- Modulation Type: Double side band
- RF Signal Output Level: 100+/-5 dbuv
- Video Input Level: 1.0 Vp-p for 87.5% modulation
- Audio Input Level: Pre-emphasis 75us
- Video Input Connectors: Composite RCA x 4 for video
- Audio Input Connectors: RCA female x 4 for audio
- Output Connector: Coax F-Type female x1
- Frequency Stability: +/- 5Khz
- Memory Function: Last channel memory
- Power Supply: DC 7.5V - DC12V / 100mA
- Dimension: 217mm x 132mm x 52mm