High-Speed Parallel Port PCI Express Printer I/O Card
Parallel Port PCI Express Printer I/O Card
This brand new PCI Express Parallel Port card is 3X faster than the comparable PCI bus card or the built-in parallel port of the motherboard.
This adapter card is one of the few models in the market for industrial and professional use.
This parallel port adapter card can provide desktop PC users with a real 25-pin LPT port for hookup with all parallel port devices.
After installation, there will be a LPT port added to the system device manager screen.
It is ideal interface for not only printers but also important for use with bar code scanner, control dongle and so on.
Parallel Port Expansion
Users can install as many of these PCI Express parallel port adapter cards as needed in one PC for providing multiple parallel ports for multiple device connection.
Multiple units of this parallel port adapter card can co-exist in one PC, a nice feature for print servers, data centers and work stations.
The parallel interconnect of this PCI Express adapter card can work with any Printer with parallel interface, Scanners, LapLink, Zip Drive, Tape Drive, LS-120 Drive, CD-R/RW, EPROM Programmer, Intelligent UPS, Plotter, Bank Passbook Printer, CF/SM/MMC/PCMCIA Reader and etc.
Simply open up your desktop case and insert this parallel port card into a PCI Express slot on the motherboard. After installing the driver from the CD disc included, it will be ready for hookup with printer, scanner, zip drive or thermal label printer right way.
Multiple Windows OS Support
This card supports Windows-based systems. Driver are provided for operations in Win10, Win8/8.1, Win7, Vista, XP, Server 2000/2003.
Users can change the LPT setting in Windows for their legacy devices if system resources are still available in their computer.
- Provides LPT port for connection with legacy device such as printer, scanner, etc.
- Provide desktop PC users with a real DB-25 parallel port for hookup with all parallel port devices.
- Easy installation with auto selecting of IRQ and I/O address.
- Supports all latest Windows OS including Win10, Win8/8.1, Win 7, Vista, XP, Server 2000/2003.
- Multiple units of this parallel port adapter card can co-exist in one PC, a nice feature for print servers, data centers and work stations.
- Authentic LPT port will be added to the system device manager screen after installation.
- Supports multiple parallel port card installation in the same PC, great feature for workstations, data centers and print servers.
- Supports Re-mapping for use with legacy parallel port devices like zip drives, tape drives, etc.
- Fully compatible with SPP, EPP and ECP modes.
- Supports PCI Express IRQ sharing to saves valuable system resources for other I/O expansion cards.
- Fast data transfer rate up to 1.5 MB/sec.
- Support 32-bit PCI Express Bus, PCI Express Specification 2.1 Compliant
- One standard IEEE 1284 printer port with DB25 parallel port connector x 1
- Speed: 1.5Mbytes/sec max
- Built in 16 Byte FIFO
- Interrupt: Plug & Play
- Window OS Support: Win10, Win8/8.1, Win 7, Vista, XP, Server 2000/2003
- Parallel port PCI Express adapter card
- Driver CD disk