All-In-1 HDMI DVI VGA Component Video Recorder With Video Editor Software
All-In-1 HDMI HDMI
DVI VGA Component Video Recorder With Video Editor Software
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, cable channels, computer HDMI DVI VGA or other HD or SD content.
It is a full-featured H.264 MP4 video recorder. No computer hookup needed.
Featured with 1 HDMI input, 1 component YPbPr/YUV video input, 1 RCA A/V input and 1 VGA input via using the supplied VGA to HDMI adapter plus 1 HDMI output as pass-through
The recording quality is selectable at 720p or 1080p. Any HD or SD video device can be captured into H.264 MPEG-4 format with less storage drive space needed and retaining same crisp clear images and sounds.
This digital HD recorder package also provides easy-to-use video software with editing and publishing tools for users to edit or combine recorded videos.
Multiple Video Audio Inputs
This HD video recorder has multiple HD video audio inputs including:
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 Component YPbPr video audio input
- 1 VGA input via VGA to HDMI adapter (included)
- 1 Composite RCA A/V input
- 1 USB port
This HD recorder provides users with a HDMI output as pass-through so users can see what is being captured on TV, projector or other HD monitor from HD source devices in real time with no lags.
Stand Alone HD Video Recorder
This HD video recorder has a 200MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM built in and HDMI 1.4a output.
The recorded HD video files are stored directly onto a portable USB hard drive or USB pen drive. 2 hours of footage at full 1080p resolution will approximately need 16 GB hard drive space
Users can see what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
HDMI DVI Video Recording
Users can use this HD DVR for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer, HD media player, PS4, multimedia server, or others into digital files for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment purpose.
This HDMI DVI recorder has H.264 hardware encoder built in, which using much less(1/3) of the space what MPEG-2 DVD file takes. This means users can enjoy stunning HD quality video without huge storage drive space.
This stand alone HD DVR unit supports recording in 720p or 1080p with HDMI output as the pass-through for monitoring purpose.
Other video formats such as such as AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, ASF can be converted and exported by using the video software supplied or other 3rd party video software to convert from the recorded files.
[Note]: This device will not allow recording HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial sources such as blu-ray player, HD cable box, PS3, etc. In such case please use component video output from such HDMI source for HD video recording.
HD Component YPbPr Video Recording
Users can also use this HD DVR for recording component YPbPr video output from all HD video sources. Recording by using component video feeds has the same premium image quality as by using HDMI.
This DVR supports all SD and HD component video recording in 720p or 1080p with HDMI output as the pass-through.
Computer VGA Screen Capture
This digital video recorder combines a VGA to HDMI input adapter for capturing VGA output from computer, surveillance DVR and other VGA-based systems such as medical devices or lab equipment into MP4 file.
The VGA input module will convert the VGA output from a VGA source to HDMI format for recording.
The HDMI output resolution of this adapter will follow the original VGA input. A wide range of VGA RGB resolutions are supported from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels.
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
This digital video recorder can also record standard RCA video input from analog source such as DVD/VCR player, video camera such as CCTV cam, camcorder, surveillance DVR or other analog video devices.
Video recording done in 720p or 1080p with HDMI output as the pass-through. Enjoy stunning HD video captured at the same high definition pixels.
Live HD Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with component video output such as PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii U or newer PS4 with HDMI output can be recorded through this DVR recorder into external USB storage device for playback or disc production later.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video editing software provides users with tools to record/import videos, create movies with digital effects or adding transition or editing.
The video editor uses a storyboard screen with timeline for video construction. Users can easily add still images, text, transitional effects, vocals, video clips to each spot on the Storyboard before being merged/finalized for export for online streaming or disc production
Users have options to convert the recorded video files into various output formats such as AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, etc for playback on devices such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
|Video Capture Module Screen|
|Video Editor Module Screen|
|Video File Production Screen|
- Stand alone HD SD video recorder with hardware video scaling engine built in.
- Built with 200MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM.
- Real-time HD video capture using H.264/MP4 hardware encoder so less file size and less storage drive space needed.
- Featured with 1 HDMI input, 1 component YPbPr/YUV video input, 1 RCA AV input, 1 VGA input via using adapter with 1 HDMI output/pass-through so users can see what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
- Recording HDMI, component video, RCA AV video or VGA screen into sharp and clear MPEG4 format.
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into a USB drive of user choice prepared in FAT32 format.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 copy protection.
- Supports all HDMI, DVI and component YPbPr/YUV video inputs from 480i/480p to 1080p.
- Selectable HD recording quality at 720p or 1080p through push button selection.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously.
- Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required and no configuration needed.
- Capturing best moves when playing favorite games.
- Full-featured video editing/authoring software included for further video production.
- Supports software video encoding into various formats such as AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc.
- Export files compatible with Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP4, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
- Supports worldwide NSTC and PAL video systems.
- Universal power supply for AC power input from 110V to 240V.
- CPU: 200MHz 32-bit, video scaling engine
- RAM Size: 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM built in.
- Video Inputs:
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 Component YPbPr video input
- 1 VGA input via using the VGA to HDMI adapter (included)
- 1 Composite RCA A/V input
- Audio Inputs: Stereo RCA L/R input via RCA jack x 2
- Video Audio Output: HDMI x 1
- USB Port: USB 2.0 x 1 for hookup with external USB drive(FAT32 formatted)
- Input Resolution Support: 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/1080p or 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Recording Quality: 720p or 1080p through push button selection
- Recorded File: 2GB per file maximum
- Recording RAW Video Format: MP4(H.264/AAC)
- Export Video Format: AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc via software supplied
- Recording Audio Format: ADPCM, MPEG Audio, AAC-LC
- Recording Speed: 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour maximum
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V input with DC output at 5V 2A
- DM280X digital video recorder unit
- VGA to HDMI adapter
- Video editing software CD disc
- AC power adapter
- User manual