All-In-1 HD SD Video Recorder With HDMI Component Video RCA AV Inputs
All-In-1 HD SD Video Recorder With HDMI
Component Video RCA AV Inputs
This stand alone HD SD digital video recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, TV shows, computer HDMI DVI video, surveillance cam or other HD or standard video content into digital MP4 files.
The recorded HD files will be saved into an external USB drive or SD card of user choice up to 2 TB maximum in either FAT/FAT32 or NTFS format but not exFAT format.
1080p or 720p recording quality is selectable when the video input resolution is 1080p. Otherwise the recording quality will follow the original video input resolution if the input is equal or less than 720p.
Users can monitor what is being recorded through the HDMI output of this video recorder on a HDMI TV or monitor in real time with no lags.
Stand Alone HD Video Recorder
This HD video recorder supports multiple HD/SD video/audio inputs/output including:
- 1 HDMI input or DVI input via using optional adapter
- 1 component YPbPr video input
- 1 composite RCA video audio input
- 1 Mic input for recording with live commentary
- 1 HDMI output + AUX audio output
1080p HDMI DVI Input Support
Users can use this HD DVR for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer, PS4, CCTV DVR or other HD devices into digital files for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment purpose.
[Note]: This device will not allow recording of HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial sources such as Blu-ray player, HD cable box, etc. Users may use component video output, if available, from such HD source for HD video recording.
1080p or 720p HDMI or DVI recording quality is selectable when the video input resolution is 1080p. Otherwise the recording quality will follow the original video input resolution if the input is equal or less than 720p.
Premium H.264 MP4 Hardware Encoder
This HD recorder is built with top quality H.264 HD hardware encoder.
Any video device can be captured into H.264 MPEG-4 format, which has only 1/3 of MPEG-2 DVD file size and retaining same crisp clear images and sounds.
A 16 GB USB drive or SD card can hold approximately 2 hours of footage at full 1080p resolution.
Component YPbPr And Composite RCA Video Recording
This DVR can also record component YPbPr video and composite RCA video output from game console, DVD/VCR player, surveillance camera, camcorder, etc.
Video recording quality is selectable at 1080p/30Hz or 720p/60Hz if the component video output resolution from the video source is 720p or 1080p otherwise the recording quality will follow the original analog video resolution.
Dual Operation Modes
This HD DVR can be used as stand alone HD recorder with no computer hookup required or plug into PC USB port with driver setup as an USB video capture device for PC Windows OS.
This HD DVR also provides users with microphone input for optional use. Users can add live commentary into recording.
Live Video Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth game play - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with component video output such as PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii U or newer PS4 with HDMI output can be recorded through this DVR recorder into external USB storage device for playback or disc production later.
IR Remote Control
This multi-function HD recorder provides IR remote, which allows users to select video input source, recording/stop, video recording quality, and snapshot function.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
Video editing/authoring software is included in the package for further video editing or post production.
Users have options to convert the recorded video files into various output formats such as AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, etc for other playback purposes.
|Video Capture Module Screen|
|Video Editor Module Screen|
|Video File Production Screen|
Add Text Subtitles And Authoring Videos
The video text function from the software provides an easy interface for users to type in the text content with selectable font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
The authoring function is handy when making discs with menus, chapters and scene selection. Simply follow the steps or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Stand alone HD video recorder with H.264/ hardware encoder built in.
- Real-time HD video capture using H.264/MP4 AAC hardware codec so less file size and less storage drive space needed.
- Recording in sharp and clear MPEG4 format and stored into a USB drive or SD memory card of user's choice.
- Can be plugged into PC USB port with driver setup as an USB video capture device for PC Windows OS.
- Supports multiple HD/SD video/audio inputs:
- 1 HDMI input or DVI via using optional adapter
- 1 HD/SD component YPbPr/YUV video/audio input
- 1 composite RCA video input + stereo L/R audio input
- 1 microphone input for recording with live commentary
- Supports all HDMI inputs at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p and 480p.
- Supports all computer DVI HDMI inputs from 640x480 to 1920x12000 pixels.
- Supports all component YPbPr/YUV video inputs at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p/576i and 480p/480i.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously.
1080p or 720p recording quality is selectable when the video input is 1080p or the recording quality will follow the original video input if the input resolution equal or less than 720p.
- Supports mic input for recording with live commentary.
- Recording Speed at 140MB per minute or 8.4GB per hour.
- Easy operation by IR remote.
- Full-featured video editing/authoring software included for further video editing or post production.
- Supports software video encoding into various formats such as AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc.
- Supports recording bit-rate at 4M, 10M or 16Mbps maximum.
- Supports all USB hard drive or USB flash drive sizes up to 2 TB maximum in NTFS or FAT/FAT32 format (exFAT not supported)
- Video/Audio Inputs:
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 component YPbPr/YUV video input
- 1 composite RCA video input + stereo L/R audio input
- 1 mic 1 input
- Video/Audio Output:
- HDMI output x 1
- 3.5mm audio output x 1
- HD/SD Video Input Resolution Support:
- HD input: 480p, 576p, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i, 1080p 24/25/30/50/60Hz
- Computer RGB input: from 640x480 to 1920x12000 pixels
- Analog video input: 480i, 576i , 720x480, 720x576 pixels
- Video Recording Quality: selectable at 720p/1080p if video input is 1080p or the recording quality will follow the original video input if the input resolution equal or less than 720p.
- Video Codec: H.264 encoder hardware
- Video/Audio Record Format: MP4 + AAC stereo mode
Bit-Rate Support: 4M, 10M, 16Mbps
Recording Speed: 140MB per minute or 8.4GB per hour
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 host for plug-in of USB flash drive or external USB hard drive up to 2 TB
- SD Card Support: all
- Export Video Format: AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc via software supplied
- Recording Audio Format: ADPCM, MPEG Audio, AAC-LC
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V input with 5V 2A DC output
- Digital video recorder unit
- Component YPbPr + RCA A/V input adapter cable
- IR remote
- Driver/video software CD disc for optional PC use
- Micro USB cable with USB to DC charger
- User manual