Analog RCA AV To Digital MP4 Video Digitizer Recorder With HDMI Output
Digital MP4 Video Recorder With HDMI Output + Micro SD Card Input + USB 2.0
This stand alone digital video recorder allows users to record analog composite RCA video audio into digital MPEG4 file format and saved into a USB drive or micro SD/TF card of user choice.
It is a full-featured stand alone digital video recorder with no computer hookup needed. Users can convert their old video tapes or camcorder tapes to digital format with just a click of the button.
This video recorder can also allow users to monitor what is recorded through its HDMI output to HDTV or HDMI monitor while recording is started.
Users can also record what they are seeing from the TV screen or monitor.
Smooth recoding speed at 9.3MB/mine or 0.56GB/hour. Support memory card and USB drive up to 64GB.
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
This digital video recorder can record standard composite video output from any analog source such as DVD/VCR player, video camera, surveillance DVR, etc and save the recording into a micro SD card or USB drive of user's choice.
[Note]: The maximum size of the micro SD card supported is 64GB. Micro SD or TF memory card can only be in FAT32 and NTFS format. exFAT format is not supported.
MP4 H.264 Recording
Analog video inputs will be recorded and saved into MP4/H.264 file format by this video recorder.
MP4 files are ideal for online streaming because of their high quality.
RCA AV Input With HDMI Output
This video recorder is featured with a HDMI output so users can see what is being recorded from TV display or HDMI monitor or record what you are watching in real time with no lags.
Digitize Analog Video Collection To DVD
This analog video audio recorder provides users with easy solution for digitizing their VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital MPEG4 format for tasks such as:
- disc production
- further editing via 3rd party video software before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable
- upload the saved video feed to YouTube or other video streaming server for broadcasting on the internet
Live Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with composite RCA A/V output such as PS2, PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii can be recorded through this device into the memory card.
Advanced A/D Conversion
This digital video recorder adopts the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
USB Hookup With PC For Playback Or Data
Once recording is completed, users can play back the recorded file on any media player or computer or transfer recorded video files into computer for further editing and other post production works for multimedia applications, disc production and visual enjoyment.
- Stand alone digital video recorder with composite RCA AV input and HDMI output.
- Users can monitor what is recorded through its HDMI output to HDTV or HDMI monitor while recording is started.
- Users can also record what they are seeing from the TV screen or monitor.
- Easy and low-cost solution for digitizing analog videofrom VHS tapes, V8/Hi8 tapes or game play themes into digital MP4 video files.
- Easy push button operation for recording with no PC operation needed.
- Recording analog video recording into digital MP4 format
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into micro SD card/TF card up to 64GB.
- Recorded video files can also be saved into a USB drive of user choice.
- Adopts the advanced analog to digital 10-bit conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
- Supports smooth recoding speed at 9.3MB/mine or 0.56GB/hour.
- Supports worldwide NSTC and PAL video systems.
- Video/Audio Input: RCA video x1 + Stereo L/R via RCAx2
- Video/Audio Output: HDMI
- Recording Video Format: MP4
- Recoding Storage Media: Micro SD card or TF card or USB drive of user's choice
- Recording Quality:
- NTSC: 480i or 720x480 pixels at 30fps
- PAL: 576i or 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Recording Speed: 9.3MB/Minute or 0.56GB/Hour
- Recorded File: 1.5GB per file maximum
- Video Data Transfer: USB 2.0
- Memory Card Support:
- maximum size: 64GB
- card format support: FAT32 and NTFS only (exFAT format not supported)
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A through USB wall charger
- Digital video recorder
- Type-C to USB power cord
- User manual