Digital Optical Coax S/PDIF Audio To 5.1 Analog Surround Sound Decoder
This digital audio processor decoder is designed for decoding the digital audio in optical or coaxial S/PDIF type from Bluray player, DVD players, HD cable box, etc into 5.1 channel analog surround sound or 2CH stereo sound.
A cost-effective solution for home A/V devices with digital optical or coaxial audio outputs to be decoded into analog multi-channel surround sound for older AV receiver, preamp or amplifier.
This innovative digital to analog audio DAC converter delivers clean sonic quality in discrete channels including front left/front right, surround left/surround right, center and subwoofer channel if the audio input is 5.1 type digital sound.
With the advanced 192KHz DAC built in, your CD/MP3 music, DVD movies or online game comes alive when played through home theater system, powered speakers, subwoofers or headphone.
User can fully enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details that the studio originally made for the movie.
Clear And Discrete Surround Sound Audio Outputs
This digital to analog audio converter provides 3 simultaneous analog audio outputs including 6-channel surround sound RCA outputs, stereo 2-channel output and headphone style 3.5mm output for further connection with speakers, amplifier, receiver or audio receiver.
The decoded analog audio output will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
Dual Audio Inputs With Selectable 5.1/2.1
This audio processor supports total of 2 digital audio inputs including 1 optical audio input and 1 coax S/PDIF input.
It also allows users to select either 5.1
surround output or 2-channel stereo output from the dip switch on the front panel.
[Note: If the input audio has only 2-channel sound, the output from this device will remain 2-channel stereo sound even if the dip switch is set for 5.1 mode]
Premium 24-Bit 192Khz DAC
This DAC signal processor is built with a 24-bit audio DSP with 96 KHz digital receiver for sampling rate up to 192 KHz.
It can support all AC-3 DD/DTS, LPCM or PCM type audio format inputs.
Auto 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Input
This audio decoder can automatically detect if the digital audio input has 5.1 sound. If the LED indicator for 5.1 input on the front panel is in green light, the digital audio source is confirmed to output 5.1 surround sound indeed.
Easy EDID Switch For Audio Output Mode
This unit is featured with EDID switch on the front panel for manually selecting between 5.1CH and 2CH audio output mode:
- 5.1CH Mode: digital audio source will output AC3 or DTS 5.1 digital audio to be decoded by this unit into analog 6-channel RCA surround audio. And the headphone port will output in stereo sound only.
- 2CH Mode：digital audio source will output digital PCM stereo sound to be decoded by this unit into analog stereo through the RCA FL/FR channel and headphone port.
This audio processor can decode 5.1 audio embedded in digital optical audio or coax S/PDIF audio into discrete channel sound through its 6 RCA connectors.
- FL and FR for the front left and front right audio channel
- SL and SR for the left surround and right surround sound channel
- SW for subwoofer with low-frequency effect
- CEN for the central channel
External Volume Control
The volume control dial on the front panel of this digital audio extractor can control the music output power/level from its RCA audio outputs and headphone port.
- Cost-effective solution for home A/V devices with digital optical or coaxial audio outputs to be decoded into analog multi-channel surround sound for older AV receiver, preamp or amplifier.
- Multi-channel digital optical or coax S/PDIF audio in AC-3, DD, DTS, LPCM or PCM format can be decoded into 5.1 analog surround sound or 2-channel stereo sound with rich and vibrant sound.
- Premium surround sound audio decoder and simulator for enjoying home-theater sound effect using existing equipments. No costly hardware upgrade needed.
- Supports 1 optical audio input and 1 coax S/PDIF input.
- 3 simultaneous analog audio outputs including 6-channel surround sound RCA outputs, stereo 2-channel output and headphone/3.5mm audio output.
- Built with a 24-bit audio DSP with sampling rate up to 192 KHz for accurate bit-for-bit D to A conversion of sound.
- The decoded analog audio output will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
- Easy EDID dip switch for output audio format selection so users can switch among 2CH and 5.1CH surround sound.
- The volume dial on the front panel can act as an external or additional volume control for the music output power/level adjustment for its RCA audio outputs and headphone port.
- Delivers clean sonic quality in discrete channels including front left/front right, surround left/surround right, center and subwoofer channel with directional effect for working with existing amplifier and speakers.
- Total 6 discrete RCA connectors for 5.1 surround sound output.
- Enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details originally made for the movie.
- Automatically detect if the digital audio input has 5.1 sound with LED indicator.
- Front Panel
- Optical Toslink Input x 1 + Coax S/PDIF input x 1
- Audio output mode switch x 1 for 2.1/5.1 channel selection
- Power LED + CH5.1 Input LED
- DC 5V power plug
- Rear Panel:
- RCA x 2 for front left and front right channel
- RCA x 2 for surround left and surround right channel
- RCA x 1 for center channel
- RCA x 1 for subwoofer channel
- DAC: 24-bit/192 Khz
- DSP Sample Frequency Range: 32 ~ 96KHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 120db
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz ± 0.5db
- Dimension: 139x 98 x 22 (mm)
- Power Supply: AC 110-240V input with DC 5V 1A output
- Digital audio processor unit
- DC 5V power adapter
- User manual