Wireless HDMI TV Receiver For W-HDMI1 Model
Wireless HDMI TV Receiver For W-HDMI1 Model
This is the wireless HDMI receiver unit for exclusively pairing with our wireless HDMI kit (SKU: W-HDM1) or its transmitter unit (SKU:W-HDM1-TX)
Each wireless HDMI transmitter unit can work maximum with up to 4 of this HDMI receiver unit at the same time.
So you can add 3 more of this wireless HDMI receivers if you have already purchased our standard wireless HDMI kit.
Built with advanced anti-interference technology and fast 5.8 GHz transmission speed.
You can control your HDMI A/V source device directly from your display or projector at additional location when you add this wireless HDMI receiver to your standard kit. Just point your device remote at the HDMI wireless receiver with the included IR sensor installed.
Change the channel, pause, fast-forward and control any other function of your cable/satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray player from distance.
Enjoy the Full HD experience and minimize the cable clutter, and allowing you to move your display to the patio or den for the big game or party, or hide your A/V equipment across the room.
Easy HD Video Broadcasting
Each standard package has one transmitter paired with one receiver.
And each wireless HDMI transmitter unit can also work with up to 4 of this HDMI receiver unit at the same time.
User can easily expand the scale of wireless broadcasting by adding more of this HDMI receiver as needed to the setup.
Both sender and receiver unit have high gain antenna built in for superior wireless signal transmission and reception with crystal clear picture and sonic quality retained like wired connection.
Maximum transmission range of up to 330 feet or 100m for clear line-of-sight setup. [Note]: Transmission distances may vary depending on environment. Materials such as steel, concrete, brick and glass may cause shorter transmission distances or signal loss.
This HDMI transmitter has a HDMI out as the loop-through, which allows the HDMI source equipment to be splitted to a local display so users can watch the HD video in the living room at the same time in the bed room.
Interference-Free 5.8GHz Fast
Shifting wireless transmissions to the 5.8GHz band can avoid the interference from the ever increasing number of items using the 2.4GHz band such as cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, 802.11 wireless networking devices, microwave oven.
This 5.8Ghz transmitter/receiver set allows you to beat the congestion and provide interference-free fast wireless high definition AV signals all over your house, office, store or conference room.
IR Remote Control Of HDMI Source Device At Distance
Each standard package includes an IR remote sensor wire and an IR remote blaster/emitter wire, which allows users to control the HDMI source devices remotely.
The HDMI receiver unit can send the IR remote signal effectively by penetrating through walls, floors and ceilings and relay the
IR remote control signal to the HDMI
device at another location.
[Note]: Transmission distances may vary depending on environment. Materials such as steel, concrete, brick and glass may cause shorter transmission distances or signal loss.
The IR blaster/emitter wires and the IR sensor wire both use the standard 3.5mm headphone plug.
If you wish to extend these IR wires for longer range for behind-the-cabinet type setup, you can simply use longer 3.5mm audio cables to join with the supplied IR sensor and IR blaster wire.
- Wireless HDMI receiver unit for exclusively pairing with our wireless HDMI kit (SKU: W-HDM1) or its transmitter unit (SKU:W-HDM1-TX)
- Easily extend 1080P HDMI video audio signal wirelessly to TV or AV receiver at distance without cable run when you already have our wireless HDMI extender kit.
- Maximum wireless transmission range of up to 330 feet or 100m for clear line-of-sight setup.
- 4 of this HDMI receiver unit can work with our HDMI transmitter at the same time.
- Adopting the anti-interference 5.8 GHz frequency band to beat the 2.4Ghz congestion and provide interference-free fast wireless HD AV signals all over your house, office, store or conference room.
- Built-in IR remote repeater function can replay the IR remote signal back to control the HDMI source at the far end.
- Compatible with all remote controls using standard 20-60kHz signal frequencies.
- Powerful high-gain antenna included in the package.
- IR remote sensor wire included so users can control the HDMI source devices remotely.
- IR remote sensor wire can be extended by joining with longer 3.5mm audio cable for longer IR remote control range.
- Sturdy metal case construction.
- HDMI Transmission Distance: 100m / 330ft maximum
- HDMI Video Resolution Support: up to 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels at 60Hz
- Wireless Frequency: 5.1 to 5.8 GHz
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video Standard: compliance with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standard
- IR Extension Plug-In: 3.5mm headphone style port
- IR Remote Frequency Support: 20~60 KHz
- Pixel Bandwidth: 165MHz
- HD Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 9W maximum
- Operating Temperature: -5 To 70 degree C