Universal Ethernet to Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi To Ethernet Bridge Adapter + Wi-Fi Repeater
This Wi-Fi to Ethernet bridge adapter and Wi-Fi repeater is an universal Wi-Fi booster and wireless network adapter for any wired device with Ethernet port built in.
This portable Wi-Fi device supports multiple operation modes:
- Access Point mode
- Wi-Fi Repeater/Client mode
- Wi-Fi bridge mode
Whether you need a personalized Wi-Fi network or device to boost the Wi-Fi coverage range, it has a mode to meet your needs.
Any Ethernet-equipped home A/V equipment or wired networking gear can be wirelessly connected with home Wi-Fi network or hotspot from building or smart phone with no network cables attached to them.
When the Wi-Fi adapter is set to "Access Point" mode, it could also instantly create a private hotspot point when you are in hotel, office or dormitory to bring Wi-Fi for all of your mobile devices.
This hybrid wireless repeater helps boost the existing WiFi network coverage range up to 1000 square feet, eliminating those dead Wi-Fi zones.
Simple setup through using computer with a web browser. After the setup, just plug the Wi-Fi adapter into the Ethernet port of your wired equipment
Simply plug the Ethernet connector of this Wi-Fi adapter into your computer first and configure the network settings through using a web browser and get to the setup page.
In the setup process, users just need to enter existing Wi-Fi parameters such as SSID, network security key, etc and select operation mode for bridge or repeater.
This web-based configuration is only needed once and for all. And the whole process shall take 3 to 5 minutes.
After this Wi-Fi adapter getting connected into local wireless network through PC, it is ready for use with any wired equipment that has Ethernet port built in.
This Wi-Fi adapter works with any device built with an Ethernet port. Here are some of the many wired Ethernet devices used in the office or home:
- Internet-ready smart TV
- Blu-ray DVD or digital media player with network port
- Video game consoles with Ethernet ports such as Xbox 360
- CCTV system or DVR with network port
- VoIP phones
- IP camera
- Networking gears or computers
- Laser printer with network port
Wi-Fi Bridge Adapter For Wired IP Devices
This wireless adapter can expand those wired network devices with wireless link capability or get wired equipments wirelessly connected into the Wi-Fi network.
This device converts the Wi-Fi signal to its Ethernet port and passes the internet connection to wired device connected to its Ethernet LAN jack.
Once configured ready, this Wi-Fi bridge adapter can be plugged into the Ethernet port of any wired device. So users can place their wired device virtually anywhere within Wi-Fi coverage range through using this Wi-Fi adapter.
Smart Wi-Fi Repeater
This device can also be used to extend the existing wireless connection to the remote locations at home or in the office.
It can wirelessly connects into existing Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal up to 1000 square feet so you can replace dead zones with strong, fast Wi-Fi in every corner.
Premium Wireless Network Booster/Access Point
When switching to AP mode, this unit instantly becomes a Wi-Fi booster and provide larger wireless network coverage up to 1000 square feet, eliminating the "dead zones".
It could also instantly create a private hotspot point when you are in hotel room or dormitory to bring Wi-Fi for all of your mobile devices.
iOS and Android compatible
Improve wireless range for smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices.
Build Your Wireless Hub
This Wi-Fi adapter easily transforms a network switch or network hub into a wireless one by connecting this Wi-Fi adapter into one of the network ports on the switch.
The combination of a network switch with this Wi-Fi repeater/bridge adapter can provide broader connectivity for hookup with additional wired network equipments.
So multiple wired network devices can share just one Wi-Fi adapter and all get wirelessly connected with LAN or internet at the same time.
Secured Data Encryption
This unit supports all supports all hardware data encryption schemes including WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA and WPA2.
Data are protected with 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WPS encryption plus Mac filer and website filer.
Hybrid Power Supply Mode
This 3-In-1 Wi-Fi AP repeater wired bridge adapter can be powered using a USB to AC charger or optional power bank. Great for mobile or desktop use.
- 3-In-1 Wi-Fi bridge adapter + Wi-Fi Repeater + Mini Wi-Fi Access Point for all wired home A/V equipments, security surveillance gears, computer peripherals and networking devices.
- Universal compatibility. Works with any device built with an Ethernet port.
- Easy solution for transforming wired equipments into Wi-Fi devices.
- Totally eliminating network cable runs for all wired internet equipments.
- Wirelessly connect any home A/V device such as smart TV, blu-ray player, game console with Ethernet port to the Internet.
- Great Wi-Fi bridge adapter for surveillance gears and computer peripherals such as IP camera, CCTV DVR, computer, printer, network switch etc. to share high-speed network connection.
- Premium Wi-Fi Repeater with Ethernet port designed to boost Wi-Fi network coverage range over a wide area.
- Extend the existing wireless signal and eliminate dead zones throughout home or office.
- Instantly create a private hotspot point when you are in hotel room or dormitory to bring Wi-Fi for all of your mobile devices.
- Improve wireless range for smart phones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices.
- Easy local web GUI setup. 1-minute setup through using computer with a web browser.
- Maximum Wi-Fi transmission range up to 300ft or 1000 square feet.
- Supports all Wi-Fi protocols including 802.11.3u/802.11.3, 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b.
- Super fast data transmission rate at 300Mbps.
- Maximum WLAN security with 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK data encryption mechanism implemented.
- Supports all hardware data encryption schemes including WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA, WPA2 and WPS.
- Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status.
- Powered by USB port or USB to AC power power adapter (included).
- Wireless Frequency Standard: 2.4Ghz
- Wi-Fi Protocol Support: 802.11 n/g/b and 802.11.3/3u
- Security Encryption Support: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WPS encryption.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 meters or 300 ft.
- Power Input Voltage Support: DC 5V
- Power Consumption: 1.5W Max
- Wi-Fi bridge adapter/repeater unit
- USB power cord
- AC to USB power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- User manual