2-In-1 VGA Balun CAT5 Extender + Stereo Audio Balun CAT5 Extender
Premium VGA With Audio Extender Over CAT5 CAT6 Cable Kit
This VGA extender over a single CAT5e/6 cable is designed for routing high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio over remote distances up to 950ft. (300m).
This VGA extender kit allows long distance transmission of VGA video and audio signal over standard Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 UTP cable while maintaining crisp, clear resolution up to 1900x1200, eliminating the need to run bulky VGA video cable.
Each VGA receiver unit is featured with a separate gain and peaking rotary switch used in adjusting brightness and skew over long distances.
These modules are very ideal for digital signage applications in classroom, hospitals, airports, restaurants, hotels, conference rooms as well as in secure military and commercial setup.
Extend VGA Video Up To 950FT
Extend VGA video to distances up to 950ft. (300m) using a single Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
This extender also extend stereo audio for up to 950ft.(300m).
Full VGA HD Resolution Support
This VGA extender kit supports ultra VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200, including the popular 1080p FHD resolution.
Cost Efficient Cable Solution With Maximum
Cat5/Cat6 cable offers a low-cost solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more popular, flexible and cheaper than VGA cables.
And users can easily customize the cable length needed at will.
Adjustable Signal Gain And Equalization Control
The receiver unit of this VGA balun has knobs for adjustable gain and peak control, which are used to ensure that the full resolution of the computer video output be retained the same sharp and clear quality at the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise, full brightness and contrast just like the original VGA input.
The gain control is used for adjusting the brightness level to adapt for the different length of UTP cable used.
The peak control is for skew adjustment. The skew level is significantly important when using CAT5/CAT6 cables over 150m(450ft).
VGA Loop-Through For Local And Remote Display
This video extender kit provides a VGA pass-through so users can connects the computer VGA source to a local VGA display for monitoring purpose.
- Ideal VGA video extender solution for Pro A/V installers and integrators to send VGA and audio signal to greater range using Cat5, Cat5e or Cat6 cabling.
- Extends the compute VGA video audio signals through the low-cost CAT5/CAT6 cable while maintaining crisp, clear resolution and eliminating the bulky VGA cable run.
- Maximum VGA signal transmission distance up to 950ft (300m) maximum.
- Supports supreme high VGA resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels.
- Extends the stereo audio signals through CAT5/CAT6 UTP cable.
- Adjustable signal gain and equalization control to ensure that the full resolution of the computer video output be retained the same at the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise, full brightness and contrast.
- The gain control is used for adjusting the brightness level to to adapt for the different length of UTP cable used.
- The peak/skew control is significantly important when using CAT5/CAT6 cables over distance longer than 150m(450ft).
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install and small in size.
- Supports VGA local pass-through for displaying on local and remote VGA monitors.
- VGA Female, S-sub HD 15-Pin
- RJ-45 poet for hookup with CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- Audio Input Connectors: 3.5mm headphone stereo jack
- VGA Resolution Support: 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels
- Maximum Transmission Range: up to 950ft (300m)
- Power Supply: DC 5V 2A
- VGA transmitter unit
- VGA receiver unit
- Power adapter x 2
- User manual