External USB 3.0 To HDMI Video Audio Converter For PC Mac
External USB To HDMI Video Audio Converter For PC Mac Systems
This USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter turns available USB 3.0 port or USB 2.0 port into an HDMI output, with maximum resolution up to 2048 X 1152 pixels for digital video audio output through HDTV or HDMI DVI monitor.
Convenient external graphic card solution to expand desktop/laptop PC or Mac computer screen across additional HDTV or HDMI monitors.
Multi-tasking without overlapping files and application windows for a more efficient workflow. A separate USB-HDMI adapter module is required for each monitor in extended desktop mode.
Easy and cost-efficient solution for those laptop users who do not have the option of adding an extra video card and also very beneficial for desktop users who do not want the hassles of opening up the tower case putting in an internal graphic card.
The adapter can be used to mirror your primary screen, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your computer screen to additional monitor and double your workspace and increase productivity.
The USB3.0/USB2.0 to HDMI adapter can provide up to full HD at 2048x1152 pixels (including 1080p) resolution with 5.1 channel and stereo sound output to additional HDMI monitors or TVs.
Optimal performance can be achieved from USB 3.0 ports and also backward compatible with all USB 2.0 ports to deliver smooth and sharp high-definition content to your HDMI or DVI display.
Simple installation. No need to open the computer case or struggle with adding a second graphics card. Users can add or remove monitors any time without rebooting computer. A separate USB-HDMI adapter module is required for hookup with each additional monitor in extended desktop mode.
Supreme High Resolution Output
This external graphic video display adapter can now support up to 2048 X 1152 pixels or 1920x1080 pixels depending on the capacity of the TV or monitor used. Enjoy the ease of use with crisp, fine and flicker-free images.
Dual Support For PC And Mac OS
This USB HDMI graphic adapter fully supports both Windows and Mac OS systems including:
- Win10, Win8/8.1, Win7, Vista, XP
- Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
Apple computers favors in mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port instead of HDMI port so Mac users have to buy video adapters to connect their Macs to their HDTVs. This external graphic adapter makes it easy for connecting your Mac or PC systems with single or multiple HDMI TVs or monitors for full screen HD video output with audio.
This usb to HDMI graphic adapter is also an excellent product for those legacy Mac computers that did not even have a Mini Display port, to connect with any HDMI display.
Unleash your desktop applications by extending your legacy Mac onto a newer display for more extra desktop screen space, viewing more application screen, photos and videos.
Enjoy super wide-angle desktop screen. Just connect multiple of these graphic adapters to one computer and you can instantly create a panoramic workspace by viewing your desktop screen across multiple displays in a wide-angle view without sacrificing continuity.
Clone Or Expand Existing Screen
This usb video display adapter device offers full flexibility to clone or extend desktop visible space to additional TV monitors for continuity or distribution with duplicated content for visual aid or presentation.
This USB to HDMI converter offers versatile advantages such as:
- Multitasking: work more effectively without overlapping windows.
- More monitors for effective multi-tasking without cascading app windows limited by one screen display.
- Viewing large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity.
- Viewing real-time stock quotes on one screen while reading market new alerts on another monitor.
- Watching the web streaming videos from Youtube, iTune, Netflix full screen on one monitor while reading e-mails on different monitor screen.
- Typing documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other.
- Multi-screen presentation without bringing another computer.
- Easy digital signage tool for commercial and retail sites.
|Maximum Installation For PC System||Maximum Installation For MAC System|
Easy Screen Expansion
Users can install up to 6 of these external video cards on one PC for hookup with 6 additional TVs or HDMI monitors for display of multiple contents from one computer on multiple displays. Necessity for super users that need to view large volume of data, information, documents and websites simultaneously.
For Mac systems, users can install maximum 4 of these external display adapters for connection with 4 additional TVs or HDMI monitors for expanding the display screen area.
Multiple Display Mode Support
This USB video adapter supports 5 operation modes, mirror/clone, extend, extend to right/left/above/below, primary, off:
- Mirror/Clone Mode: The mirror function will clone the PC screen onto other connected monitors for simultaneous displays of the same PC screen, which is a great tool for presentation purpose or do multi-screen display for more high impact powerful presentation of your multimedia content like powerpoint or slideshow.
- Extended Mode: This is the default mode after setup. The computer screen can be spread horizontally over the additional monitors being hookup up in this extended mode, allowing users to perform multiple tasks more effectively without cascading windows.
- Extend To Right/Left/Above/Below: It also provides with option for extending the display image to monitor located on the left/right or above/below the primary display.
Users can also control the screen view angle. Output screen can be rotated in 90 degree for portrait mode or 180 degree for presentation.
The graphic card software can control the screen to be rotated to the left, right or upside-down.
HDMI Digital Audio Output Support
This USB video adapter outputs in HDMI with digital audio embedded. It can support 2 channel stereo and 5.1 channel surround/6 channel audio output.
It is possible to implement a video wall setup when multiple of these USB adapters and monitors hooked up together with a PC or Mac.
When all USB graphic units are set for extended mode and arranged in a matrix style, users can maneuver with mouse to have the application window screen such as PowerPoint or spreadsheet or photo image image screen span across the monitor pool for large-screen presentation.
Or users can set all adapters for mirror mode so the same image displayed on multiple monitors for digital signage. Please be noted that this setup is recommended for computer with USB 3.0 ports for optimal performance.
- Cost-efficient USB to HDMI DVI graphic adapter solution for expanding PC or Mac computer screen output to additional TV or monitor screens.
- Advanced USB to HDMI converter for connecting additional monitors to computer through USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 connection.
- Support maximum 6 of these HDMI display adapters installed per PC for connection with 6 additional HDMI DVI monitors.
- Support maximum 4 of these HDMI display adapters installed per Mac system for connection with 4 additional HDMI DVI monitors.
- Clone or extend viewable screen with more monitors for displaying more applications together for multi-tasking.
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different TV monitor screens.
- Supports supreme high resolutions up to 2048x 1152 pixels with 32-bit true color.
- Super high-speed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface.
- Supports digital audio output for 5.1 channel and stereo sound through HDMI port.
- Backwards compatible with DVI and USB 2.0 connection.
- Supports rotation of viewing angles for monitor screen display.
- Output screen can be rotated in 90 degree for portrait mode or 180 degree for presentation.
- Supports all standard 4:3 and wide-screen 16:9/16:10 flat panel displays.
- Used as digital signage solution for commercial and retail sites.
- Ability to clone or extend the computer screen in all directions (right, left, top, bottom).
- Small footprint with portable design.
- No external power supply needed, fully USB bus-powered.
- Supports Windows and Mac OS.
- Video Input Interface: USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
- Max Data Bus Speed: 5.0 Gbps
- Video Output: HDMI x 1
- HDMI Video Output Resolution: 640x480 to 2048x1152 pixels
- HDMI Audio Output: 2-channel stereo and 5.1 channel surround
- Display Mode Support:
- Primary On/Off mode
- Extended mode
- Extend To Right/Left/Above/Below
- Mirror mode
- Operating System Support:
- PC: Win10, Win8/8.1, Win7, Vista, XP
- Mac: Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- USB to HDMI adapter
- Driver CD disk and user manual