5-Way Speaker Distribution Controller
Speaker Selector With Headphone Port
This premium 5-zone speaker distribution system is is a highly efficient speaker controller and distributor that controls up to 5 speaker pairs.
Users can easily control speaker pairs from one central location through this controller box.
Easy solution for enjoying multi-zone music in the house while protecting your amplifier or home AV receiver from damage and maximizing the performance of your music system.
This system is built with advanced protection circuitry to safeguard the amplifier/receiver connected and the remote speaker pairs against excessive power overload.Music To Every Room
This speaker selector allows connection with up to 5 speaker pairs to a stereo system for music throughout home, office or retail location.
Great speaker switcher choice for the audiophile with several speakers to set up.
Easy Operation And Selection
No need to disconnect and reconnect the speaker wires all over again between speakers. Put up all of your speaker sets together for connectivity.
Some speaker sets may be favored for going with particular audio players or receivers so the choice is easy to be made through one press of the buttons through this switcher.
Big convenience for having all speaker wires hooked up to the same speaker switch so your choice of speaker is only a push button away.
Multiple Speaker Pairs For Single Amp Receiver
By connecting multiple speaker pairs to this speaker switch and then outputting to one stereo amplifier, users can easily select any single set of speakers to be active for performance.
Users can switch from one speaker pair to another seamlessly and experience different sonic quality that each speaker pair delivers by toggling through the push buttons on the front panel of this switch.
This unit is featured with convenient snap push terminals that accept up to 12 AWG speaker wire.
Headphone Port For Monitoring Or Private Listening
This speaker controller also provides a stereo headphone port for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose. Individual headphone volume control and A/B input selection are also available.
- Connecting multiple speakers to one audio amplifier/receiver as speaker selector. One speaker pair can be selected a time.
- An easy and cost efficient solution for expanding the existing receiver or amplifier to handle more pairs of speakers.
- Users can easily control speaker pairs from one central location through this controller box.
- Protecting your amplifier or home AV receiver from damage and maximizing the performance of your music system.
- Used as a 5 in 1 out speaker selector so users can select any desired speaker zone for music play or use any favored speaker for performance.
- Used as a 1 in 5 out speaker distribution controller for single amplifier/receiver to output through multiple or up to 5 speaker pairs at the same time.
- Single, multiple or all 5 speaker pairs can be selected simultaneously.
- Featured with 1/4" headphone plug for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose.
- Overload protection circuitry built in to protect amplifier/receiver and speakers from excessive power/volume overloads.
- Independent left/right channel ground paths for compatibility with all stereo amps.
- Snap-in push terminals provide quick and safe connection.
- 100W peak with both channels combined.
- Supports amplifier capacity up to 100 watts.
- Supports all speakers from 4 ohms to 16 ohms.
- Robust, deluxe steel metal housing and well-shielded.
- Sonically transparent passive switching elements provide high grade clarity.
- Well-shielded steel metal housing.
- Passive routing switch. No external power supply required.
- Independent left and right channel ground paths.
- Snap-in push terminals for input interconnect.
- Power rating: 100 watts per channel.
- Dimension: 250mm x 110mm x 45mm