Premium Window Door Alarm System With IR Remote Control + 130-dB Siren
This wireless alarm system is designed to protect your home or office with advanced
contact sensor that can detect movement with wide-range area and can be activated or de-activated through using a convenient IR remote controller.
This window door alarm kit includes the main
alarm unit and a small window/door magnetic contact, which is hard
wired from alarm main unit and can be easily mounted onto an unsecured window or door.
Users can install the magnetic sensor on doors, windows, and many other objects that open and close. The door/window sensor will
transmit trigger signals back to the main alarm unit when a magnet mounted near the sensor is moved away from or closer to the sensor.
The main alarm unit emits a piercing 130dB loud siren sound when the window or door magnetic connection is lost. It can be
used either as a door/window alarm with siren sound or an entry greeting device with pleasant ding-dong sound.
This window door alarm system can be used as a security device to protect your property or home automation device. If someone tries to
open or tamper with your door or window to be monitored, a wired trigger signal will be transmitted to trigger the built-in
siren in the main alarm unit.
The alarm kit consists of three components, the main
alarm unit, magnetic contact sensor kit wired to the alarm, and remote controller.
This system is operated using
Infra-red technology and wired sensor contact. Designed, serving as a security system and entry greeting as well.
Simply install the magnetic sensor on doors, windows, drawer or other objects that open and close using double-sided adhesive for a hassle free
peel-and-stick installation or screw it onto the door/window for fixed mounting.
The door/window sensor will transmit trigger signals back to the main alarm unit when a magnet mounted near the sensor is
moved away from or closer to the sensor.
The magnetic contact sensor should be connected next to the alarm main unit depending on the wire cable run. And the alarm unit can be mounted on any wall.
After all the mounting and screwing, the alarm system can be set up and controlled via a remote control, giving users the ease and convenience in using the product.
Multiple Operation Modes
This door window alarm system can be set up for one of the four operation modes:
- Instant Alarm Mode: alarm will have 15-second delay duration before the alarm is engaged and active. This timed
delay allows users to leave the protected area without triggering the alarm.
Once the alarm is triggered, the alarm will sound off for 30 seconds with Status LED illuminating when
movement is detected.
- Alarm Delay Mode: alarm provides the same 15-second delay duration before the alarm is engaged and active. But
once movement is detected, there will be 15-second waiting delay to allow users to cancel the alarm before the siren sounds off for 30 seconds.
- Chime Mode: ding-dong sound will be activated by any
movement detected. This is good for announcing or greeting
visitor coming or when users are close to the protection area. No siren sound in this mode.
- Off Mode: When at "OFF" mode, this this
alarm is dis-armed and not active.
Longer Battery Life
This door window alarm system is operated by using 4 of AAA Alkaline batteries (not included) while the IR remote uses a 12V 23A
Alkaline battery (not included). The average battery life for typical usage is 7 months, longer than other comparable models in the market.
- Advanced window/door alarm system with
magnetic contact sensor kit and hand-held IR remote controller.
- Featured with ear piercing 130-dB siren
sound to scare off intruders when the monitored door/window, drawer or
other equipment is opened or closed .
- Pleasant ding-dong chime sound for announcing or greeting
- Featured with 15-second Exit/Entry delay
for users to have sufficient time to enter or leave the protected area
without triggering the alarm.
- 4 alarm operation modes: Instant Arm,
Delayed Arm, Chime Mode and Off mode setting.
- Battery-operated with low battery LED
- Operated by
alkaline batteries (not supplied).
- Long lasting
battery life with low power consumption design.
- Operation temperature: 0�C - 40�C indoor
- Entry delay time: 15+/-3 seconds
- Exit delay time: 15+/-3 seconds
- Alarm time: 30+/-5 seconds
- Alarm sound: equal or greater than 110dB @ 30cm
- Chime sound: equal or greater than 90dB @ 30cm
- W warm-up time: 60+/-20 seconds
- Power supply requirement:
- Alkaline AAA type x 4 for main alarm
use (batteries not supplied)
- 12V Alkaline Type 23 battery for IR remote
control (battery not supplied)