Premium BNC Male to Male Coaxial Cable
The BNC connection is commonly found in many professional
audio, video and networking applications including CCTV, broadcast,
studio, boardroom presentations, home theater, etc. Other applications include
amateur radio antenna connections, aviation electronics, electronic test
This premium BNC cable is manufactured from 75 Ohm RG59/U dual shield coax
cable with copper-covered steel center
conductor. It is double shielded and finished with nickel-plated BNC connectors
that have molded PVC strain relief to protect the cable from wear over time.
- Premium broadcast-grade coax cable with BNC male to male connectors.
- Low loss 75 Ohm impedance and poylethylene
dielectric provide accurate signal transmission over the distance.
- Double-shielded RG59/U rated with
copper-covered steel center conductor for
lower loss and higher power handling capacity.
- Molded PVC strain relief protects the cable
from wear over time.
- Constructed with rugged nickel-plated connector
center pin contact, which optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear
- Perfect for a variety of RF, audio, video and
- RF, CATV, CCTV and SDI compatible.
- Cable length: 50FT.