Ultra PC Mac VGA to TV Video Scan Converter ~ 2048x1536 Pixels
Ultra Computer VGA to Composite RCA S-Video Scan
This computer VGA to video scan converter provides an easy way to convert computer video into standard RCA and s-video type for display on a regular TV or recording by computer capture device or video recorder with great video quality.
Super easy setup in 1 minute ! Simply connect the VGA output from a laptop or desktop computer to this scan converter first. Then connect the composite RCA video or s-video output from this converter to a TV or video recorder. The whole setup is done and this VGA to TV video scan converter will do the rest for you.
This high-end VGA to RCA s-video converter supports very wide range of VGA resolutions ranging from 640x480 pixels to 2048x1536 pixels, far greater than other scan converter models in the market.
This converter is DC powered using the supplied AC/DC power adapter, unlike other cheaper scan converter powered by USB ports.
Computer Video Entertainment On Big Screen TV
This PC/Mac VGA to TV converter is a great tool for playing pc video games, computer DVD movies, downloaded internet videos or digital photos on on a big screen TV or recording computer-based video into video recorders.
Users can simply use any TV, projector, video wall or plasma screen in the meeting room to show their clients or students with multimedia content prepared from PowerPoint or record any computer-generated images or computer video into video recorder, great tool for web broadcast, video conferencing, software training or any other multimedia events.
Supreme High VGA Input Support
This top notch model easily outperforms all the consumer-grade scan converter models with comprehensive screen resolution supports from 640x480 pixels to ultra high 2048x1536 pixels as listed in the specification data below.
This scan converter can also supports video card scan refresh rate up to 140 Hz for vertical frequency, far greater than all other comparable products. No maximum limitation on the system configuration and no compatibility issues with all the current high end video graphic cards.
This model is very suitable for many workstation users (Sun, SGI, HP, IBM, etc.) as well as PC and Mac users to take advantage of cost-effective quality scan conversion.
Simultaneous Dual Video Outputs
This unit provides simultaneous composite video output and s-video output in selectable NTSC or PAL format so users can hook up to multiple recorders or video monitors of different video system for setup.
This scan converter offers the selectable underscan and overscan functions. A commanding necessity for high-end computer workstations with intensive graphics applications. These options typically are not available from those low-end models.
This feature benefits users with automatic vertical scaling to ensure that the converted computer graphical content fill the whole TV screen for display. If some areas of the PC screen fall outside of the TV display as seen being cropped, user can set the converter to the underscan mode for full screen TV display.
Advanced Anti-Flicker Technology
This computer to TV video scan converter unit adopts the advanced anti-flicker decoder IC, which significantly decreases the flicker inherent in interlaced video output. High-clarity video output with proprietary digital flicker reduction to eliminate interlace flicker without resolution loss during the scan rate conversion process.
VGA Loop Through
A VGA splitter cable is provided for VGA loop-through connection so users can have simultaneous computer VGA screens displays on both TV and local VGA monitor.
- Compatible with all Windows-based PC, Mac systems and Linux.
- 100% plug and play with super fast setup. No driver installation and no software needed.
- A great way to send the computer video or graphic images to a TV for display or capture computer images by recorder for presentation, training or monitoring with superior image quality.
- Automatic anti-flickering control for high clarity video displays.
- Specially-designed scan converter for handling VGA outputs from high-end graphic workstations used in business and industry with video card scan rates exceeding 100 kHz.
- Automatic VGA input detection and down converts the incoming PC images to NTSC or PAL.
- Supports comprehensive range of the VGA input resolution from 640x480 to 2048x1536 pixels.
- Supports video card scan refresh rate up to 140 Hz for vertical frequency, far greater than other comparable products.
- Selectable image overscan/underscan functions.
- Selectable NTSC/PAL output for worldwide TV systems through the dip switch settings
- Simultaneous composite video output and S-Video outputs.
- VGA loop-through connection for simultaneous computer VGA display on monitor and TV.
- External DC power adapter included. No need to be powered from USB ports.
- Universal power supply for worldwide use with 110V to 240V AC power input, 50/60Hz switching.
- Class rooms, training session, bible study or any other media presentation events.
- Internet video broadcast or web video streaming.
- Business presentations, seminars, trade show.
- Computer video recording on VCR/DVD recorder
- PC video game output to TV for home entertainment.
- Converting PC-based CCTV DVR surveillance system into TV video.
- Outputting computer-based video production to TV for testing, review and playback.
- Video conferencing systems.
|Video Input Terminal||
|Video Output Terminal||
|Supported VGA Input Range||
|Output Video System||
|Dimension||4"(W) x 2.6" (D) x 0.8"(H)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 48 degree Celsius|
|Power Supply||AC 110V -240V 50/60Hz with 3.3V/1.5A DC output|
- Scan converter unit
- RCA video cable
- User manual copy
- Power adapter
- VGA splitter cable