9-Channel BNC Video Mixer PIP Video Processor
Item will be restocked on Dec. 28
9-Channel Video Multiplexer Picture-In-Picture Generator
This multi-channel video mixer provides a cost effective solution of combining multiple video inputs together into one split screen view for display or recording.
The additional video channels/windows are overlayed onto the main channel screen in real time. All video inputs are synchronized accurately so all camera/video channels are displayed simultaneously in real time for smooth and sharp pictures without glitch.
The PIP or split-screen window screen format and position can be controlled by using the supplied IR remote, front panel push buttons or RS232/RS485 connection with a PC.
This unit can also be used as a 9 in 1 out video switch for various visual presentation or surveillance applications. It is also a great add-on video module for applications related with video entertainment, video streaming, public broadcasting, digital signage and others.
Users can manage and monitor multiple video channel inputs in real time from video cameras or other A/V devices such as such as CCTV surveillance camera, camcorders, DVD media players, satellite receiver, DVR or other video systems.
Total of 9 video inputs, 9 video loop ports with 3 simultaneous video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA output at 1024x768 pixels max. All NTSC and PAL video devices or TV monitors are supported.
This device works well for all applications related with visual presentation, entertainment, security surveillance, industrial monitoring where multiple images are required in a limited space.
Real-Time Multi-Channel Screen Modes
This split screen video processor can be used as a stand-alone screen overlay processor and video switch to control the layout of split-screen output and selection of video inputs from cameras or other analog video devices.
It can overlay all the selected input channels into different formation for viewing or presentation. All video input channels can be presented in the following 15 matrix screen modes:
- All the multi-channel screen modes(9,8,4,3,PIP,PAP) will be displayed on the monitor in cycle through the front panel push button until the desired matrix selected.
- Both IR remote controller and RS232 console connection provides several hot key functions for fast access to some commonly used screen modes such as 9-channel, 4-channel, 3-channel, PIP or single channel full screen display.
The PIP video windows can also be relocated around any of the 4 pre-set locations, either upper right /left corner or lower right/left corn of the screen.
Automatic Video Channel Switching
Switching between cameras or video devices can be done manually or automatically with sequential dwell times of 1 to 99 seconds for each channel. Auto switching is available in single-channel full screen and multi-channel split screen modes.
This unit is 1U size and rack-mount ready. The optional rack mount kit is available and sold separately for mounting this video processor on any 19" rack.
9 Video Channel Loop-Through
This unit supports video pass through of each video input feed so each video input can also be routed for connection with individual monitors or frame grabber for recording before mixing process.
Simultaneous BNC RCA VGA Video Outputs
This multi-channel video mixer system provides total of 3 simultaneous video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA output at 800x600 or 1024x768 pixels. These video outputs can be connected to either 3 TV monitors for displays or 2 for display and the other for video recording/capturing through DVR, frame grabber, computer or other video recording device.
Time/Date Stamp Support
This device has a date and time stamp generator built in. The date/time stamp on the screen can be used for display and video recording. Users can choose to show information of date, current time, channel description/title on video channels for display purpose and recording/capturing sessions.
The date/time stamp can also be turned off manually too from the OSD system menu.
Advanced Motion Detection
This 9-channel video processor adopts the advanced motion detection function. Featured with programmable motion detection area and 7-level of sensitivity for each camera/input and can be set up easily from the on-screen system menu.
Each camera video input channel has a programmable 16 x 12 detection grid on the screen to customize motion detect parameters such as target placement, object size and shape, time of day, trigger sensitivity and alarm buzzer delay.
Other motion detection functions and features including:
- Selectable detection sensitivity levels for each video channel input.
- Programmable motion-detection schedules.
- Selectable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input.
- Buzzer alarm alert for motion events and video loss.
- Programmable time duration for audible alert.
- All motion events and alarm events will be recorded in the system logs for reviews.
This split-screen can also double as an stand alone camera video switch. It has total of 9 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input so users can switch between various input devices fast and smooth.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This unit can be controlled through the front panel push buttons,, IR remote or RS232 console connection with a PC. Featured with user-friendly OSD setup menu provided for settings related with the following fields as the actual screenshots below illustrates:
- System Setup
- Display Setup
- Auto Sequence
- Camera Setup
- Motion Setup
- Event Setup
- Event Report
|OSD Main Screen||System Setup Screen||Display Setup Screen||Auto Channel Sequencing|
|PTZ Setup||Channel Setup||Motion Detect Setup||Event Setup|
RS232/RS485 Console For Distant PTZ Control
This unit provides both RS232 and RS485 hookup options, which allows users to control the unit or PTZ cameras from distance where IR remote is beyond reach, through the hookup with a computer RS232 or external PTZ keyboard controller for the long range operation.
External Alarm Support
- Video Loss Alarm: Auto detect all video inputs. The internal buzzer will sound off when any video channel suddenly has loss of pictures detected. The video loss alarm can be turned off from OSD.
- Sensor Alarm: Supports external alarm sensor inputs or used as an alarm contact to trigger other external alarm device.
- Video Motion Alarm: If the motion detect is enabled, each camera channel can be programmed via a detection grid. This unit will enter into an alarm status when a moving object is detected. The alarm channel indicator will illuminate and the buzzer will sound if selected. The alarm output is connected with an external alarm device, the device will be triggered.
- Advanced 9-channel video multiplexer mixer for real-time multi-channel display on one screen.
- Full duplex operation for displaying and recording all of its video channels simultaneously.
- Ideal for security monitoring or video preview application where multiple images are needed.
- Split-screen modes and PIP locations can be manually configured with ease by the front panel, IR remote or RS232 console.
- 3 video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA out at 1024x768 for live viewing and recording.
- 9 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input.
- 9 video pass-through ports.
- 15 screen mode options presented in 9/8/4/3-grid, quad screen, PIP, picture-by-picture style or single channel full screen.
- Easy selection for main channel, sub/PIP channel via front push buttons or IR remote for best suited visual presentation.
- Supports RS232 long range control and camera control by RS485 connection.
- Supports time/date stamp and auto sequential switching function with adjustable dwelling time.
- Supports programmable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input.
- Flexible external alarm input/output configurations.
- Supports automatic video loss detection, motion detection, external alarm detection with buzzer sound.
- Built-in alarm buzzer can be manually enabled for motion detection, video signal loss or external alarm setup.
- Supports image freeze function, enabling video frames to be paused or captured for extended period of time.
- High performance zoom function with selectable zoom area for detailed display.
- Border line On/Off function for use in split screen modes.
- Individual color adjustment provided for each video input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness control.
- Easy on-screen OSD setup menu for configuration and operation.
- 1U rack-mount ready.
- Easy integration with other A/V system and video broadcast applications.
|Video Standard||NTSC 60 fields/sec + PAL 50 fields/sec|
|Video Inputs||9 x BNC Or RCA channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|Video Pass-Through||9 x BNC Or RCA channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|VCR Input||1 x BNC Or RCA channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|Video Outputs||2 x BNC Or RCA channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|VGA Output||1 x D-sub 15-pin VGA|
|Operation Control||Front Panel + IR Remote + RS232|
|PTZ Support||RS485, RS232 Controlled|
|Alarm Ports||8 CH alarm input, 2 CH switching value alarm output|
|Keyboard Control||Yes with bit-rate 9600bps|
|Ambient Temperature||-10�C ~ 60�C (-50�F ~ 140�F)|
|Power Supply||AC Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz, DC Output: 12V, 1A|
|Dimension||440mm(W)x 200mm(D) x 45mm(H) or 17.3 x 7.9 x 1.8|
- 9-channel video processor unit
- User manual
- BNC To RCA jack adapter x 3
- IR remote controller
- AC/DC power adapter
For RCA connector version, please use our MPV-9X-RCA model
To purchase the 1U rack mounting kit, please click here.