All-Channel Composite BNC RCA A/V To RF Coax Modulator (CH2 To CH138)
All-Channel NTSC Composite BNC/RCA Video Audio To RF Coax
This RF/coax agile modulator converts standard composite video/audio inputs to a user-defined TV channel output. Any TV connected to the output from this A/V to RF modulator via coax cable connection can receive the same A/V signal when tuned to the specific channel.
All standard composite A/V signals from devices such as satellite receivers, Digital TV converter box, DVD player or CCTV surveillance camera can be modulated by this device into a cable TV channel frequency or UHF/VHF cannel frequency of user's choice, which can be combined with the existing cable TV system as one of your new TV channels.
More TVs and A/V modulators can be added to the existing setup for various applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to assign any desired TV channel frequency for its RF output. Channel selection is controlled by the front panel push button.
Multiple of these modulators can be combined together for broadcasting more A/V source signals and building up a large-scale TV distribution system for class rooms, hotels, restaurant, retail stores, hospitals.
Simply connect the video/ audio output from device such as set top box, sureillance camera, DVD player to the RCA A/V input of this agile modulator and then connect its RF coax output to your TV or a coax cable combiner/splitter for further distribution.
Next use the push buttons and digital screen display located on the front panel to choose an unused or unwanted TV channel number for CATV system or UHF/VHF system use. At last simple use your TV remote to tune to the channel you just assigned for your DVD or camera video. Bingo !
Air/CATV Video System Support
This video/audio modulator is ideal for encoding audio/video onto any unused TV channel. One model with selectable system mode and wide channel frequency range support for both air UHF/VHF and CATV channel output. It is suitable for operation in the following ranges:
|Mode Code||TV System Support||Channel Frequency Range|
|nC||NTSC-M (CATV)||CH2 to CH138 (48.25 MHz to 883.25 MHz)|
|nA||NTSC-M (Air)||CH14 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)|
Through this audio/video coax modulator, users can simply use the existing coax cable system to transmit and control the new media content from the remote location. Any TV connected to the output from this A/V to RF modulator via coax cable connection can receive the signals, when the TV is tuned to the proper channel.
Simply using the TV remote to tune TV into the assigned TV channel by this RF modulator so the desired video content can be displayed on TV wired through the coax cable system.
Powerful 100db Output For
Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture and sound.
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable with such high dB strength can offers far longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be transmitted simultaneously through using RF combiner over the same coax cable wire with the same high quality video for high impact pubic or private presentation.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax
Coaxial cables offer a low-cost solution for long distance signal transmission line than the typical balun or Cat5 extender.
This RF modulator can also be combined with our RF demodulator, RFDM2 model, so they can be used as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Other typical uses of this RF modulator including:
- DIY CCTV Surveillance DVR. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera or DVR can also be modulated into new private TV channels and jointed with your existing analog TV system. So users can simply view the live camera feeds on the TV by tuning into the preset channels for review or recording.
- Education/Training. Build a custom-made TV channel for broadcasting the digital media content prepared by teacher or instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch the custom-made TV channel created by using the RF modulator.
- Digital Signage. Converting digital media content played from DVD player or other digital media player into a custom-made TV channel and transmitted over multiple TV displays for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Parental Control. User can replace or override the unwanted TV channels for the young audience.
- Must-have A/V adapter for older TV sets. For older tube TVs with RF/coax input only, users can use this modulator to merge the separate composite RCA outputs from the source devices to the RF type first before connecting to their old TV sets.
Adjustable Video Audio Level Control
This RF modulator is featured with adjustable level controls of the video/audio input feed. Users can manually adjust the signal output level so the picture stability will be retained all the way for the remote end display with full brightness and contrast.
1U 2U 3U Rack Mountable Design
This agile modulator is rack mount ready. There are rack-mounting holes on the front panel. The optional rack-mount kit can have multiple of these AV to RF modulators installed together on rack chassis.
Rack mount kits are available in 1U, 2U or 3U style and sold separately.
Last Channel Memory
This video audio modulator will memorize user's setting for modulated channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Professional-grade audio/video RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all NTSC TV system setup.
- Converts standard composite RCA or BNC video/audio inputs to a user-defined CATV/UHF channel.
- Support RF output in cable channels from CH2 to CH138 or UHF/VHF channel from CH14 to CH83.
- Programmable channel output flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
- Designed for North America regions using NTSC TV broadcast standard.
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
- Supports all audio/video sources such as satellite receivers, media players, video camera or other composite video devices.
- Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA/BNC video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio distribution.
- Cost saving with source device sharing.
- All TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels.
- Supports manual output gain control. Manual gain level adjustment available from 0 to 20 dB.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters.
- Multiple units cascaded together to distribute multiple audio video inputs from one coax cable run.
- Last memory support for keeping user's last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Digital LED channel display and controls for convenient monitoring and operation.
- Rack mount ready for 1U, 2U or 3U. The optional rack mounting kit can be purchased separately to have multiple units of these AV to RF modulators installed together.
- RF Output Strength: 100 +/- 5dB
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- NTSC-M (CATV):CH2 to CH138 (48.25 MHz to 883.25 MHz)
- NTSC-M (Air): CH14 to CH83 (471.25 to 885.25 MHz)
- Modulation Type: Double side band
- RF Signal Output Level: 100+/-5 dbuv
- Video Input Level: 1.0 Vp-p for 87.5% modulation
- Audio Input Level: Pre-emphasis 75us
- Video Input Connectors: Composite BNC/RCA female x 1
- Audio Input Connectors: RCA female x 2 for audio L/R)
- Output Connector: Coax F-Type female x1
- RF lever
- Video/Audio deviation
- Video/Audio carrier
- Video/Audio modulation
- Frequency Stability: +/- 5Khz
- Memory Function: Last channel memory
- Power Supply: DC 7.5V - DC12V / 100mA
- Dimension: 117mm x 72mm x 32mm
For the RCA video input version, please use our MD211 model...
For the PAL video input version, please use our MD210-PBG model...