Professional RCA BNC HDMI To QAM Cable + ATSC/8VSB HD Modulator
Professional RCA BNC HDMI To QAM Cable + ATSC/8VSB HD Modulator
This premium HD modulator encoder is a professional HDMI to QAM/ATSC modulator with HDMI input and RF output.
This 1080p HDMI to RF modulator is designed for creating a custom digital cable QAM channel or aerial ATSC 8VSB type digital channel from any HDMI video source for TV broadcasting and distribution.
A cost effective tool for creating your own advertising or informational HD TV channel for distributing to multiple TVs.
Setup and configuration can easily be done through using the front panel push buttons or distant control via its web control panel when linked with a computer.
This HD modulator supports digital QAM channel output range from CH2 to CH158 and digital aerial ATSC channel output range from CH2 to CH83.
Any HDMI or analog BNC RCA video audio signal from devices such as DVD player, satellite receivers, computer, HD player or surveillance DVR can be modulated by this device into digital HDTV channel of user's selection.
HDMI To HD RF ATSC QAM TV Channel Modulation
Any HD device with HDMI or DVI output can be modulated into a desired ATSC channel or digital cable QAM channel and merged with existing cable TV system for further TV signal distribution.
RCA AV To HD RF ATSC QAM TV Channel Modulation
Any analog video device with composite RCA AV output can be modulated into a desired 1080p ATSC channel or digital cable QAM channel through using the RCA AV to HDMI adapter included in the package.
Analog BNC Video Audio To HD RF ATSC QAM TV
Any analog surveillance video device with analog BNC video output can be modulated into a desired 1080p ATSC channel or digital cable QAM channel through using the BNC RCA AV to HDMI adapter included in the package.
3 HD RF Modulation Modes
This HD modulator supports 3 RF modulation modes including:
- Digital cable QAM 64
- Digital cable QAM 256
- Air ATSC/8VSB
Users can select the desired QAM or ATSC modulation mode and Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by any digital cable box, HDTV, digital aerial ATSC TV receiver.
Distant Control Via Web GUI
This HD QAM modulator provides a Ethernet port for distant or web-based control.
Users have the option to configure this HD modulator remotely through using a web browser when directly connected with a PC using Ethernet cable or through network.
The web control panel access the same control functions as what the front LCD panel provides.
|Web Control Panel Screenshot For Modulation Mode Selection|
Agile Channel Selection By Channel/Frequency
Both digital CATV QAM and air ATSC modulation modes offer users to assign the RF TV output channel by using either the TV channel number or TV channel frequency number.
The QAM CATV channel output range starting from CH2 to CH158.
The aerial ATSC channel range starting from CH2 to CH83.
|Screenshot For Air/CATV And Channel/Frequency Mode Selection|
Detailed TV Channel
All the detailed control functions such as TV channel frequency, TV channel name, modulation mode, network IP setup.
Users can also create, change or re-name the TV channel title and TV station name at their own choice through the system menu.
|Detailed TV Channel Output Control|
|Screenshot For Ethernet IP Setup|
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can add more of these RF modulators for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels and use RF combiner to merge them in one coax cable run.
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed for large-scale private TV channel distribution to multiple TV displays.
Custom Educational/Training Channel
Build private TV channels for classrooms, retail stores or hotels to display desired video content on TV for advertisement, education or signage purpose.
DIY CCTV Surveillance TV Channel
Video from surveillance camera or CCTV DVR can be modulated into a private TV channel. So users could monitor the surveillance cam from the assigned TV channel by tuning into the custom TV channel for viewing. [Note: TVI AHD CVI to HDMI converter is needed before feeding HD camera feed into this unit]
HDMI Extension Over Coax Cable
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be used as a HDMI extender over coax cable when combined with our digital TV tuner box, model DTV103 or other ATSC converters.
Strong 90dB RF Output Power For Long Range Transmission
This unit can provide output power of 90dB, sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1100 meters with no loss of picture and sound.
Attenuation up to -30dB for both cable and air channel output is available from system menu or the rotary dial on the unit.
- Professional-grade HDMI BNC RCA AV to digital cable QAM and air ATSC RF HD modulator/encoder.
- Support HDMI input and optional BNC/RCA video audio input through using the BNC RCA to HDMI adapter included in the package.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for 1080p HDMI to RF coax conversion.
- Creating custom-made private TV channel through this HD modulator for advertising, training or information purpose.
- Distribute HD content from satellite receiver, cable TV box, computer, media players, DVR, and virtually any HDMI source for multiple TVs.
- Supports 3 modulation modes, Digital cable QAM 64, Digital cable QAM 256 and Air ATSC/8VSB mode.
- Supports digital QAM channel range from CH2 to CH158.
- Support digital aerial ATSC channel range from Ch2 to CH83.
- Programmable QAM and ATSC 8VSB HDTV channel output provides flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
- All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding with digital audio AC3, AAC and PCM audio encoding.
- Easy setup and configuration through using the front panel push buttons or web browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Web-based control panel provides all the detailed control functions such as DTV system selection, TV channel frequency, channel name, etc.
- Distant control via web browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV converter.
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for distribution.
- Easily introducing new HD or analog video feeds into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF TV distribution systems.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired digital TV channel.
- Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
- Powerful 90dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1100 meters or 0.68 miles with no loss of picture and sound.
- Option of adjustable attenuation up to -30dB for cable and air channel output available from system menu or rotary dial on the unit.
- Input Connectors:
- HDMI input x 1
- RCA AV input x 1 via using the RCA AV to HDMI adapter included in the package
- BNC input x 1 via using the BNC to HDMI adapter included in the package
- Output Connectors:
- F-Type RF output x 1
- RJ-45 LAN port x 1.
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4, Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0, Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys
- Video Encoding: MPEG-2
- Video Encoding Resolution: up to 1080p@30fps or 1920x1080 full HD resolution
- Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- HD from 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p,1080i and 1080p
- DVI or HDMI RGB format from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels
- HDMI Audio Input: HDMI PCM Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby
- RF Output Range: agile from 50 to 858Mhz (CH2 to CH135)
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-256 Annex A from CH2 to CH158
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-64 Annex B from CH2 to CH158
- Air ATSC/8VSB from CH2 to CH83
- QAM Constellation: 64QAM and 256QAM
- RF Output Power: 90 dB with up to -30dB attenuation for cable and air channels
- RF Output Frequency Range: 47 - 860 MHz
- Bandwidth: 6/7/8 MHz
- Video Bitrate: 18mbps
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Dimension: 8"(W) x 5"(D) x 1.75"(H) or 200mm x 127mm x 44mm
- HD modulator x 1
- BNC RCA AV To HDMI Adapter x 1
- DC power adapter x 1
- User Manual