Professional Remote Power Switch - Phone Control + Web Control
Item will be restocked on September 18
4-Port Remote Power Switch - Phone Control + Web Control
This premium network-controlled power switch provides remote/central management of AC power distribution through LAN, WAN/Internet or telephone.
It is designed for power tasks such as distant power reboot, equipment power on/off control, web/network administration, power event scheduling, power event alerts.
Unit is built with 4 universal style AC power outlets so it is good for use in any areas all over the world.
Other benefits from employing this intelligent power distribution system including:
- reduction of server/data center downtime and labor costs with remote power control.
- remote power source management and power reboot of crashed systems
- network equipment monitoring and power rebooting through auto-ping setup
- real-time power consumption monitoring
- setup of power event alert message sent through emails, SMS text messages or SNMP trap notification
- avoids power surges and UPS overloads by controlling power-on and power-off sequences.
- auto-reboot the failed network devices.
Administrators can control network devices or power equipments from any locations within local network or internet and saves trips of technical personnel. Eliminate service calls, system blackout down time and increase reliability.
Control of Power Ports
Each AC power outlet can be independently powered on, off or power cycle for an immediate reboot, time-delayed reboot and power event scheduling.
Users can have complete control of when and how powered equipments are restored restored with a time delay or scheduled for On/Off shutdowns to conserve energy in the data center.
Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency with 15 Amp total max current output.
Power Control By Web + Phone Keypad + RS232 Console
One major advantage of this remote power is its telephone control function. When networks lock up or no internet connection, users can still control the power switch using the phone keypad to command the connected power devices. Administrators can always gain access to their powered devices by calling into this remote power switch from anywhere in the world.
Other than the Ethernet and PSTN phone line connection, this power controller also offer RS232 console port for using the HyperTerminal protocols to control control power on/off/reboot.
Remote Control Mode
- Web control through intuitive web browser Interface.
- Telephone control through phone keypads with control access.
Local Control Mode
- Master power on/off button allows manual override from the local site.
- Console Control - the built-in RS232 console port can be connected to a local terminal for controlling the switch when network connection not available.
Switch On/Off Powered Device Via Phone
This intelligent power controller is also a telephone-controlled remote AC power switch. Anyone from anywhere in the world can call into this power controller for operation and work through using telephone key pad.
When the network service is down or not available, this smart power controller can still turn power on/off or reboot the connected powered equipments by calling into the power switch for full operation.
Administrator can assign security pass codes to any authorized personnel to have phone control over the the power switch.
This power switch will pick up the phone after a pre-defined number of rings. Entering the pass code on the phone through the keypad after being prompted, users can perform the following 4 tasks:
- Controls the 4 power outlets' operation (ON/OFF or reboot) by pressing "1" from the phone keypad.
- Reports the total electrical current load by pressing "2" from keypad.
- Reports the temperature by press "3" from the keypad.
- Reports the current IP address of the remote power switch by press "4" from the phone keypad.
Each command entry by phone will be confirmed with machine voice to echo back the user's selection and the current outlet power status after entry made.
Detailed Web-Based Control Operation
Its intuitive web control panel provides various important power control functions including remote power scheduling, remote power setting and remote power status report, which can all be accessed via internet or local network:
- Advanced Power Operation Scheduling
This unit can perform power operation at any specific moment or on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. For instance, users can program the connected power device to be turned on/off or rebooted performed daily at 11:00 AM, weekly on every Sunday at 7:00PM or yearly with specific month, day and time programmed in advanced.
- Arrange Power-Up Or Shutdown Sequence
With Timed Delay
Supports power cycling sequence with priority so each power outlet can be turned on/off or rebooted with timed delay in seconds or minutes to prevent all power devices from starting up simultaneously to cause sudden overloading or dropped loads.
- Auto Ping For Automatic Reboot Of Crashed
The auto-ping function will automatically check the monitored network device's IP address periodically or any public domain address such as 4:4:4:4. Once the network equipment failing to respond the ping request over the user-defined event counts and preset time period, the programmed power action will be executed, which can be a timed reboot and alert email sent.
- Secure User Access Control
This intelligent power switch supports multiple users access with password security. Manager can assign permissions for each user to access all or only the power outlets assigned.
- IP/Mac Filter Protection
This unit also supports firewall function by providing both IP and MAC address filters to prevent unauthorized user from gaining access to the switch and devices connected through the network.
|Screenshot 1 For Main Web Control Panel|
|Screenshot 2 For Powered Device Monitoring|
|Screenshot 3 For Power Operation Scheduling|
|Screenshot 4 For Power Outlet Configuration|
|Screenshot 5 For Network Setup|
|Screenshot 6 For Mail Server Setup|
|Screenshot 7 For SMS Server Setup|
|Screenshot 8 For SNMP TRAP Setup|
|Screenshot 9 For System Setup - Others|
Monitoring Power Load And Device Temperature
As data servers added to the setup, power requirements and heat output are also on the rise. This remote power management unit allows remote monitoring of total amperage draw on power devices connected and the surrounding temperature.
Both the temperature sensor and AC (RMS) electrical current meter are built into this power manager unit so no external sensor probes required. Its intelligent load current meter and temperature monitoring function helps administrators greatly to keep track of total electric current reading from power outlets and device temperature in order to prevent system overload in advance with better power management.
This power solution is SNMP-based so that alerts can be sent automatically by email or SMS text, if SMS server is deployed, to manager when amperage or temperature levels exceed established thresholds.
|Screenshot 10 For Temperature Setup|
Multiple Safety Self-Protection
This intelligent power switch provides 3 different system shutdowns for safety measure:
- System Shutdown By Current Overload: this remote power switch will be automatically shut down by its internal circuit breaker for responding to a current overload or short circuit condition.
- System Shutdown By Temperature: ths remote power switch has a temperature sensor built in for detecting the surrounding environment temperature.When the temperature reaches the preset value and lasts for preset time interval, the power switch will be shut down automatically. Also this power switch can be automatically turned back on again after it cools down to preset temperature point.
- System Shutdown By Manual Push Button: A master power on/off button on the switch box itself for local operator to override the remote control mode and take control of this power switch in an emergency.
Power Event Alert Notification
Warning alerts can be programmed to be sent out right after critical power conditions occur so manager can take preventive measures if needed.
The alert message can be generated automatically via emails, SMS text messages or SNMP trap notification according to the pre-set conditions.
Alerts will be sent in response to the following power events:
- Ping failure on the network devices
- Device temperature rising above the preset value
- Electrical short circuit and current overload
The event log can be viewed directly or archived by downloading from the web page in .csv file format and saved into the hard drive.
|Screenshot 11 For Power Event Log|
Support API Functions
This remote power switch also provide API function for engineers to develop customized power management applications and build integration with other programs for monitoring power status and performing desired power operations.
1U Rack Mount Ready
This 2-port remote power switch is 1U rack mount ready. The rack mounting ears are sold separately. User can easily mount this equipment on a standard 19" rack by purchasing the optional rack mounting ears from us.
Equipment Protection / Energy Savings
Protect sensitive devices or valuable equipment by keeping them powered off when not in use. Great for energy related or network application by powering down equipments when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear or powering up environmental system.
- Professional IP-addressable power distribution unit with built-in web server with 4 universal type AC power outlets.
- Remote management of AC power distribution through LAN, WAN/Internet, RS232 console port or telephone.
- All power outlets can be independently controlled locally and remotely.
- AC outlets from the power switch can be turned on/off, power cycled for a immediate reboot or reboot with timed delay, power cycle sequence with assigned priority and power event scheduling.
- Complete power control via web, network, telephone, PC RS232 terminal or On/Off button on front panel.
- Real-time monitoring of amperage draw and site temperature through the internal sensor and current meter.
- Manual power on/off button to override the existing power status and gain immediate control from local access.
- LED displays for power status, total current and control mode indication.
- Power-up sequence with priority so connected equipments can be started up in proper sequence and prevent sudden overloading.
- Easy web scheduling for power operations performed on specific outlet daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Supports API functions, HTTP and RS232 commands for engineer to develop customized power management applications and build integration with other programs.
- Supports Wake- On-LAN protocol for remotely starting up computers.
- Software safe shutdown help terminate running applications before powering off the computers or data servers.
- Auto-Ping function for detecting any failed network equipment and performing timely reboot or other power controls.
- IP filter/mask function with access management helps prevent unauthorized users' access.
- Early warning alert sent by email, SMS text message or SNMP Trap to notify authorized personnel.
- 15-AMP circuit breaker protection to avoid power overload and protect connected devices.
- 1U rack mount ready. The 19" rack mounting ears are optional and purchased separately.
- Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency.
Remote power reboot of any device like:
- Network Routers, Cable/DSL Modems, Data Center, Servers or DSU/CSU,
- Kiosks,ATM Machines
- Alert Systems/Security Surveillance/DVR System
- Lighting Equipments/Lamps
- Industrial Machinery Equipments
- Power Sequencing: Control the sequence by which your power outlets and attached devices activate, helping prevent circuit overload, and ensuring that attached devices power-up in an appropriate sequence.
- Protection- Protect sensitive devices by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from seeing them at all times.
- Saving Energy- Power down equipment when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear.
- Security Notification- Power up alert devices like sirens, lamps, speakers.
- Intelligent Power Management- Power up environmental system like heaters, coolers, pumps, etc. with programmed schedules.
- Network Interface: Ethernet RJ45 port x 1
- Phone Interface: RJ11 port x 1
- Power Outlet Plug: NEMA 5-15 3-Prong AC outlet x 4
- Console Interface: RS-232 serial port x 1
- Frame Type: 19" standard frame
- Power Protection: 15 Amp circuit breaker
- On/Off Status: 4 Green LEDs for 4 outlets
- Control Mode: 1 Green LED for LAN mode and 1 Orange LED for phone control mode
- Current Meter: 2-digit LED display panel for showing the current amp reading
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, DDNS, SNTP, HTTP, HTTPS protocols.
- Web server design with control through LAN/WAN network.
- Supports fixed and dynamic IP address.
- Supports NTP (Network Time Protocol ) - synchronize the time of the power controller to the Internet web time .
- Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access
- Security password identification to ensure system stability.
- Input Voltage Support Range: 85V to 264V AC
- Voltage Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
Rated Current Output:
- 15.0 Amp max total for all 4 outlets
- 10.0 Amp max per each power outlet
- Operating Temperature: 32-140 degree F
- Dimension: 332 x 153 x 44 mm (W x D x H)
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Remote power switch unit.
- AC power cord x 1.
- Manual/Utility CD disk
Need a SIM card to phone line adapter for working this product, check out our new TEL-SIM222 model...