300W Halogen Twin-Spot Floodlight With Motion Sensor - White
Twin-Spot Floodlight With Motion Sensor
This twin-spot floodlight is featured with motion sensor built in and can provide illumination for dark areas such as patio, porch, driveway, stairway, garage. No more dark corner or blind spot in your drive way or parking lot.
The two spot-light arms of this lamp can accommodate 2 bulbs at a time (bulbs not included). Perfect for wall-mount or eave-mount setup.
At night, its built-in PIR infrared motion sensor will switch on the light when it detects motion in the coverage area.
During the day, the built-in photocell sensor can save electricity by de-activating the lantern.
This twin head floodlight also provides adjustable timer and lux control functions, allowing users to decide how long the light needs to stay on after activation and when the motion sensor starts active.
This light system is made with sturdy PVC housing and twin head holders for dual lighting direction. Ideal for mounting under eaves or on walls to brightly illuminate entryways, driveways or scaring away intruders.
Dual Spot Lighting With Multi-Swivel Design
Each arm is full of rotary bases. Users can easily adjust the angles from lamp holder to any desired position for any area needed for detection.
This floodlight can project two spot lights to any 2 area and the motion senor can be positioned and applied to areas needed for best detection.
Comprehensive Light Bulb Support
Any common incandescent bulb, CFL compact fluorescent bulb, LED bulb can be used with this light. This is one of the very few kinds of Decor lights that can support LED bulbs these days.
This wall lantern system can be easily controlled through using the wall switch connected to it for different operation modes:
- Auto Mode: Turn on the wall switch, the lantern will be turned on when the motion sensor detects motion within the area.
- Manual Override Mode: Users can choose to keep the lantern on regardless of the motion. In manual override mode, the lantern will remain on for about 4 to 6 hours then the lantern will turn off and be reset back to the default auto mode automatically.
- Reset Mode: Set the motion sensor back to auto mode.
Wide Motion Detection Coverage
This floodlight provides adjustable motion sensor with swivel design, which allows user to adjust the motion detect angle to cover much wider areas for more security and other purposes:
- The max object detection distance can be up to 45 feet.
- The max effective detection range up to 110 degree vertical view. For smaller area coverage, aim the sensor lens downward. If wider coverage area is needed, point the sensor upward.
- The adjustable angle for this floodlighting fixture can be up to 50-degree outward and 36-degree downward depending on individual need.
There are two control knobs above the motion sensor. One is for the TIME control and the other for Lite/Lux level. The time adjustment controls how long users need the lantern to stay on after the motion being detected. The time span is from minimum of 5 sec to maximum of 12 minutes.
The LITE adjustment determines at what daylight/Lux level the lighting system will start operating when the motion sensor is set at auto mode.
- Professional-grade floodlighting for use in patio, porch, driveway, stairway, garage, etc.
- Perfect for wall-mount or eave-mount setup.
- Featured with infrared motion detector built in to detect objects approaching the monitoring area and turn lights on automatically.
- Max lighting load of 300W for 2 of 150W halogen PAR38 bulbs (not included)
- Wide-range motion detection with maximum distance of 45 feet and 110 degrees.
- Swiveling design with compact dimension allowing users to adjust the angles from lamp holder and motion sensor to any desired area.
- Supports multiple operation modes: auto, manual override, reset mode.
- 4 to 6 hours of dusk-to-dawn illumination when in manual over-ride mode.
- Adjustable time duration control allowing users to configure how long the light needs to stay on after activation.
- The LITE adjustment control allows user to determine at what daylight/Lux level the lighting system will start operating when the motion sensor is set at auto mode.
- Its built-in photocell will turn on/off the motion sensor according to the light sensitivity level selected by the LITE/Lux adjustment.
- Time adjustable from 5 seconds to 12 minutes.
- Supports wall switch functions of On, Off, Manual Override for auto reset mode.
- Adjustable Lux from 5 to 1000 lux.
- Sturdy PVC enclosure for indoor and outdoor installation.
|Power Requirement||AC 120V, 60Hz|
|Lighting load||Max 150W x 2 Halogen PAR38 bulbs|
|Motion Detection Angle||Up to 110 degree|
|Motion Detection Distance||Up to 45 feet(14 meters)|
|Swiveling Angle||Up to 110 degree|
|Swiveling Light Angle||
|Mounting Height||Recommended 6 to 8 feet above the ground for wall-mount setup|
|Wall Switch Control||On / Off / Manual Override / Auto Reset|
|Time Adjustment||5 sec to 12 min|
|Lux Adjustment||5 to 1000 lux|
|Warm-Up Time Span||1 minute|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 104 degree F|
|Dimension||12.2"(W) x 6.3"(D) x 7.3"(H)|
|Protection Degree||Class ii|
|Safety Certificate||UL, cUL|