15Khz RGB CGA to VGA RGBHV Converter Scaler
15Khz RGB CGA/Component YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
This CGA RGB to VGA converter scaler unit can up convert the legacy CGA type RGB videos with 15Khz horizontal or 480i 576i component video to selectable VGA output resolutions for display on VGA LCD monitor, projector or LCD TV.
Great replacement display solution for those older CGA type RGB equipments or video devices with 480i 576i component video YCbCr outputs.
If users want to use the modern LCD flat panel display for their legacy RGB source, this converter provides the right solution. Glitch-free conversion with high resolution output display of sharp frames and fine pixels.
It digitizes the incoming interlaced analog video signals and up converts them to progressive scan VGA or RGBHV format with perfect image output quality.
RGB To VGA Converter
All the legacy CGA type RGB devices can be up converted nicely at selectab1366x768, 1024x768 or 640x480 pixels for displaying on VGA monitor, projector or LCD TV via VGA connection.
The specific analog CGA type RGB video inputs accepted by this converter including those RGsB, RGBS, RGBH/V and RGBH+V type with horizontal frequency 15.73 or 15.62 KHz and vertical at 60 or 50 Hz.
CGA signals with TTL level are not supported by this RGB video converter.
Those arcade game boards or older gaming computers such as Amiga that can output in such CGA specification as mentioned above can now be converted to selectable VGA pixels and displayed on LCD VGA monitor.
To VGA Converter
This CGA RGB to VGA scaler converter also supports non-HD type component YCbCr video at 480i or 576i type signals from sources such as DVD players, satellite receiver, digital media players and so on.
[Note]: 480p, 576p progressive scan or HD type 720p/1080p type component video feeds are not supported by this converter.
The component video input adapter cable is included in the package.
Legacy Game To
Major legacy game consoles with 480i/576i component YCbCr video outputs or YUV type RGB outputs can also be up converted into progressive scan VGA/RGBHV type and scaled up to 1024x768 pixels or 1366x768 pixels.
Easy Switching For Video Input
Type And Output Resolution
This video scaler is able to support both CGA video input and YCbCr component RGB video input.
Users can use the push button on the top of the converter to choose between CGA RGB input or YCbCr component video input.
Its video input LED will confirm user's video input selection through red or green LED.
Video output resolution is selectable through the dip switch located on the 15-pin VGA connector.
Flexible DB 15-Pin VGA Connector
For Both CGA And Component Video Input
This converter uses 15-pin VGA connector for both CGA input and component video input. The component video input adapter cable is included in the package.
However for those 15Khz RGB devices with DB 9-pin outputs, we suggest you to purchase our proprietary DB 9-pin CGA to 15-pin VGA input adapter cable to avoid problem or you may prepare the input cable based upon the spec provided below.
The following diagram shows the corresponding pin-out assignment for our 9-pin to 15-pin adapter cable.
Supports 4:3 And 16:9 Wide Screen VESA/VGA Displays
This RGB to VGA converter is featured as the only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for wide-screen type LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor or 1024x768 pixels output for standard 4:3 CRT monitor displays.
Advanced 3D Motion Adaptive De-interlacing
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced RGB signals into progressive ones (scanned every line).
This unit also adopts automatic 3:2/2:2 file mode detection and non-linear scaling to enhance the picture quality for sharp and clear output.
- Up converts the legacy CGA type RGB videos with 15Khz horizontal or 480i 576i component video to selectable VGA output resolutions for display on VGA LCD monitor, projector or LCD TV.
- Great and cost efficient replacement display solution for older CGA type RGB equipments by using new flat LCD monitors for display.
- The only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor size larger than 17".
- Supports CGA type RGB signals that have 15.73/15.62 KHz(Hf) with 50/60hz(Vf) and no TTL level embedded.
- Support all non-HD type 480i and 576i YCbCr component RGB video input.
- New design for wider Hf/Vf range support in game board timing.
- High resolution output with low noise and fine pixels.
- Play arcade video games at high resolution on CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector, LCD TV or HDTV via VGA connection.
- Supports component RGB inputs from legacy game consoles.
- Supports legacy computer devices such as Amiga, Atari, etc with compatible CGA RGB output spec.
- Enhance standard component video at 480i/576i from DVD player, DVR, satellite or game consoles to progressive scan VGA resolution.
- Supports RGsB, RGBS, RGBH/V and RGBH+V composite sync with sync level above 2 vpp, 75 Ohm.
- 2 selectable video inputs, CGA RGB input and component RGB video input
- 3 selectable VGA output resolutions, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1366x768 pixels.
- Auto 50/60Hz scan rate conversion.
- Auto 3:2/2:2 file mode detection.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 widescreen VGA and VESA displays.
- Input RGB
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- Component 3 RCA male x 1, through Dub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable
- Input RGB Signals:
- RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- H sync/ V sync: 2 Vp-p 75 ohm
- YCbCr: 1 Vp-p(Y), 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm(CbCr)
- Input RGB Timing Support:
- Analog CGA: Horizontal 15.73/15.62 KHz + Vertical 60/50 Hz, no TTL level
- 480i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 60Hz/Interlace
- 576i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 50Hz/Interlace
- Input RGB Formats:
- RGsB (Sync on G)
- RGBH+V with sync level above 2 Vpp
- VGA Output Connector: D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- VGA Output Signals and Timings:
- VGA 640x480 pixels @ 60Hz
- XGA 1024x768 pixels @ 60Hz
- WXGA 1366x768 pixels @ 60Hz (wide-screen mode)
- Power Supply:
- AC Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Output: DC 5V, 1.2A, center positive
- 15Khz RGB to VGA converter scaler
- DC 5V power adapter
- User manual
- 3 RCA to 15-pin VGA input adapter cable for component video input use