USB 5.1 Surround Sound card With Optical Audio Input/Output
USB 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Converter With Digital
Optical Audio Input
This USB 5.1 channel surround sound adapter transforms ordinary mono or 2-channel PC audio with expanded surround sound channels.
No computer sound card needed for its operation and can serve as a computer sound card. It actually replace your existing sound card in the PC.
It provides PC users with a cost-effective surround sound solution to upgrade their PCs with 5.1 virtual surround output or digital audio output.
Turns computer mono sound into surround sonic quality instantly so users can enjoy the high quality playback of the downloaded MP3 music, internet movie, CD music, DVDs or online game through their home theater system, multimedia speakers or gaming headphone.
No driver installation needed. Supports all Windows OS including Win10, Win 8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP, 2000.
Super Easy Setup
The installation of this USB surround adapter is so easy.
Just plug the USB cable of this usb device into a PC and Windows shall recognize the new hardware and automatically install all the components needed for you.
This USB surround sound converter supports all Windows OS with no device driver needed.
Multiple Digital Analog Audio Outputs
By connecting this USB sound converter to Windows-based PC system, it can expand PC with digital audio and analog audio outputs such as:
- Front Out Channel: for front right and front left channel output
- Rear Out Channel: for rear right and rear left channel out
- Center/Bass Channel: for center and sub-woofer channel out
- Digital Optical Out: for digital 2CH PCM output
Multiple Digital Analog Audio Inputs
This USB audio device can also expand PC with digital audio and analog audio inputs including:
- Line-In: for hookup with line-level audio input sources such as CD player, MP3, etc for recording purpose.
- Microphone In: for hookup with mic or the boom mic of a headset.
- Digital Optical Audio Input: for recording digital audio from audio receiver, amplifier, mixer or recorder and saved in computer files for playback or disc production.
Home Theater Experience And Cinema Surround
Your CD/MP3 music, DVD movies or online games come alive when played through 6 channel surround sound output of this usb sound box,
Users can configure this USB audio sound adapter to have 23 special audio effects simulating auditorium, arena, hallway, stone room and so on from the audio software.
The 10-band equalizer can help users modify the frequency response or tone of their audio system. You can also select from a group of factory presets or save user defined presets.
Full Duplex USB Audio Recorder
This USB audio controller supports full duplex audio playback and media recording in either digital or analog audio format.
The sampling rates for digital/analog audio recording and playback are operated as follows:
- Digital audio recording at 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rate
- Analog audio recording at 48KHz sampling rate
- Digital optical and analog 5.1 surround audio playback at 48KHz sampling rate
[Note]: Digital audio output for playback or digital audio input for recording are limited to 2-channel operation only.
- Premium USB-based surround sound converter with analog 6-channel surround output.
- Transforms ordinary mono or 2-channel PC audio with expanded sound fields to deliver the excitement of surround sound content.
- Super easy plug and play operation. No device driver installation needed for all Windows OS including Win10, Win 8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- No computer sound card needed for its operation and can serve as a computer sound card. It actually replace your existing sound card in the PC.
- Expand computer with 6 discrete surround sound channel outputs including front left, front right, rear left, rear right, center and subwoofer channel output.
- Expand computer with digital optical audio input and 2-CH optical PCM audio output.
- Built with Line-In, Mic-In and SPDIF input.
- Fast replacement of the broken onboard sound card from the existing PC.
- True multi-channel surround sound effect for DVD movie sound track, music CD or MP3 files on headphones or home theater systems.
- 6 channel DAC output with 16-bit resolution.
- 2 channel ADC input with 16-bit resolution.
- Full-duplex audio playback, recording and media streaming without no sound card required in PC.
- Selectable 2-channel, 4-channel, 6-channel analog surround output.
- Supports digital recording function with 32 KBz, 44.1KHz and 48 KHz sampling rate.
- Supports fixed 48KHz sampling rate for analog recording function.
- Audio Outputs:
- Front right/left outputs via 3.5mm mini jack x 1
- Rear right/left outputs via 3.5mm mini jack x 1
- Center/Bass outputs via 3.5mm mini jack x 1
- Digital S/PDIF output through optical Toslink port.
- Audio Inputs:
- Line in
- Microphone input
- Digital S/PDIF input through optical Toslink in
- Digital To Analog Conversion: 6-channel with 16-bit sampling at 48 / 44.1 KHz for analog recording and playback.
- Analog To Digital Conversion: 2-channel with 16-bit sampling at 48 KHz for digital recording and playback.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1 and Win10
- USB surround sound audio converter x 1
- USB cable x 1
- CD disc x 1 for user manual and audio configuration software