Audio Mixer With 2 Stereo Inputs + 1 Microphone Input
This compact stylish 3-channel stereo audio mixer is 3-channel microphone and line-level stereo mixer is a great solution for anyone who needs to attach multiple stereo devices (such as the audio output of a laptop and a CD player) and microphones into a single input. For example, if you have an MP3 player, a laptop, and one microphone, this audio mixer will allow you to connect them all to a single input on a speaker/amplifier (such as a PA system or powered speakers).
The operation of this audio mixer is very simple. Users can play or record the stereo output from this audio mixer into a computer or mix the computer audio output with other music sources for presentation, conferencing or broadcasting/streaming.
External voice from microphone input can be mixed simultaneously with all stereo source such as a CD/MP3/DVD player or wireless microphone to a video camera or sound system for presentations or live events.
This audio mixer can be used to add extra auxiliary input for existing A/V equipments or daisy chained with any audio receiver, pre-amp or speaker system or used for expanding the audio channels for a console mixer.
This audio mixer allows for mixing and controlling the input levels of the audio tracks from 3 different audio sources including 2 Aux stereo audio sources and a microphone input. This easy-to-use audio mixer is operated by slide controls with separate volume control for each audio channel input.
Through this mini audio mixer, you may add background music from auxiliary audio devices such as CD, tape player etc to the main audio channel with fading effects for transition. You may also add audio from an external microphone input, which will let users do voice-overs like adding narration, introduction or summary to an edited video clip before sending the output to an audio video recorder.
Smooth Sound Track Transition
With all audio channels available, users can add, mix and control the transition between sound tracks easily and efficiently or manage the sound mixing process as needed for post production.
Individual Audio Channel Fader
This audio mixer consists of 3 Independent volume controls for 2 stereo input channels plug a convenient microphone input. Each channel has its own fader (slider) to adjust the volume level of the individual audio channel signal in the mixing process.
Great feature for DJ or media room director to slowly progress the audio sound track from one input source to another input when the fader control is moved from the top to the bottom.
Microphone Input Channel
This audio mixer provides a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini port for microphone or other line level audio source input. This is beneficial for those audio/video applications that requires the narration, introduction or audio commentary track needed for post production.
- Ultra compact 3-channel audio mixer with two stereo inputs and one 1/8" (3.5mm) mini port for microphone or other line level audio source input.
- Great tool for combining multiple sound tracks to create professional audio effects for stage performance or recording or add commentaries to the live video feed through microphone input.
- Expands the exiting console mixer with more auxiliary audio inputs from cd/dvd player, computer, MP3, camcorder, etc.
- Adding the narration, introduction or audio commentary track to video feeds for studio production or live performance events.
- Used to add extra auxiliary input for existing A/V equipments.
- Individual fader/slider control for each audio channel for controlling the transition between sound tracks.
- Gold plated RCA connectors for all inputs and output channels.
- Daisy chained with other audio receivers, pre-amp, PA or speaker systems for console mixer.
- Protection circuit secures against signal feedback and reduces distortion.
- Stylish design with sturdy metal housing.
- External 12V DC power adapter included.
|Audio Inputs||Stereo RCA L/R x 2|
|Microphone Input||1/8" phone jack|
|Audio Output||Stereo RCA L/R x 1|
|Line Input||1V/47K Ohms/1Khz|
|S/N Ratio||70 db|
|Power Supply||110V AC, 12V DC 200mA|
- Audio mixer unit
- Power adapter
- Stereo cable x 1