HDMI Audio Extractor With Optical 5.1 Stereo Audio Output + HDMI Pass-Through
Audio Extractor With Optical 5.1 Stereo Audio Output
This innovative HDMI audio extractor allows users to extract and process embedded audio from the incoming HDMI feed and present with both analog stereo and digital S/PDIF audio outputs so no costly upgrade needed for integrating new HDMI A/V equipments with existing analog A/V receiver or stereo system.
This HDMI processor supports direct pass-through of all HDMI 3D video and deep color modes. So users can have the HD source connected to HD display while the digital optical audio out or analog stereo out from this audio processor can be independently routed through their favorite speaker system, audio amplifier or existing home theater system for better sonic performance instead of coming through TV speakers.
This HDMI audio extractor is also a great solution for those LCD monitors that can accept DVI or HDMI input for display but can not process the embedded audio.
This is a perfect and must-have digital audio processor for those who want to output the HDMI audio separately through their favorite stereo or home theater speakers or extend the digital audio signal for further broadcasting and distribution. At the same time, the original HDMI input can still be looped through this converter' HDMI output.
The HDMI input supports resolutions including 1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i and computer resolutions up to 1920x1080 pixels.
HDMI To Optical And S/PDIF Coaxial Audio Output
This HDMI audio converter can strip the compressed digital audio embedded in HDMI feed such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1 through its Toslink port for optical audio out. The supported optical audio output formats include all bit stream surround such as Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 or digital stereo such as LPCM 2-CH.
Its optical audio output support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio such as Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1 if the HDMI input feed has 5.1 channels embedded.
HDMI To Stereo RCA L/R Output
This devices can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it into analog stereo output through its RCA L/R output.
HDMI To DVI Adapter
With the help of using a HDMI to DVI jack adapter, this HDMI converter can also be used to separate HDMI video audio signal into distinct DVI-D video with audio out, in turn providing a cost-effective solution for those PC DVI monitors with no speaker built in.
Easy EDID Audio Mode Switch
This converter unit provides users with an EDID switch on the back of this converter so users can control their HDMI source to send between different audio modes for process.
- 5.1CH Mode: Switch to 5.1 mode (Bitstream) for the HDMI source to output bitstream audio for compressed audio such as Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 channels or LPCM 5.1.
- 2CH Mode: Switch to 2CH LPCM mode for the HDMI source to output digital stereo audio for analog stereo output through RCA L/R connectors.
- Pass Mode: Switch to the pass-through mode for the HDMI source to output audio that the connected TV or AV receiver can handle. Max supports up to LPCM 7.1 channels.
- Innovative solution for extracting embedded audio from HDMI feed and present with both analog stereo and digital S/PDIF audio outputs.
- Must-have item for connecting HDMI feeds to LCD monitors with no built-in speakers.
- Strip HDMI video and audio signal into distinct DVI video and audio when combined with using HDMI to DVI jack adapter.
- Supports all 3D digital video and deep color content.
- Digital optical audio output through Toslink port while analog audio output through RCA L/R channel.
- No HDMI output connection required to receive audio thru analog and optical outputs.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM 2-CH through RCA L/R or optical out.
- Supports compressed audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1 through optical audio output.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080p with bandwidth up to 2 25MHz.
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color and 3D format.
- Maximum input and output HDMI cable length can run up to 15 meters at 1080p at 8-bit resolution.
- Supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0.
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio.
- Easy EDID dip switch selection. Users can easily control their HDMI source through the dip switch to send out the desired digital audio format for decoding and conversion by the converter.
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- Digital Audio Output: HDMI female x 1 + Toslink female x 1 for optical audio out
- Analog Audio Output: RCA x 2 for analog stereo out
- HDMI Resolution Support: 1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Digital Compliance: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- EDID Mode Support:
- 5.1CH Mode: Switch to 5.1 mode (Bitstream) for the HDMI source to output Dobly 5.1, DTS 5.1 channels or LPCM 5.1.
- 2CH Mode: Switch to 2CH LPCM mode for the HDMI source to output digital stereo audio
- Pass Mode: Switch to the pass-through mode for the HDMI source to output audio that the connected TV or AV receiver can handle.
- HDMI Audio Sampling Rate: 192kHz max
- Optical Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz max
- TMDS Clock Frequency: 225kHz max
- Video Color Format Support: 24-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit deep color video
- HDMI Audio Format Support: PCM 2-CH, LPCM 5.1/7.1, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1, DD+, D-True HD, DTS-HD
- Optical Audio Format Support: LPCM 2-CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
- Analog Audio Format Support: LPCM2
- Operating Temperature Range: (-15 to +55 Celsius)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm x 21mm
- Power Supply: 100V-240V AC input with DC 5V/1A output
- HDMI audio converter
- DC power adapter
- User manual