Digital Optical Coax S/PDIF Audio To 5.1 Analog Surround Sound Decoder
This digital audio processor decoder is designed for converting the digital audio in optical or coaxial S/PDIF type or analog stereo AUX audio signal from Blue-ray/DVD media players, HD set-top boxes, computer or game consoles like PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 into 5.1 analog surround or stereo sound.
This innovative digital audio converter delivers clean sonic quality in discrete channels including front left/front right, surround left/surround right, center and subwoofer channel with directional effect.
This surround sound audio processor can also transform ordinary mono or 2-channel TV sound or computer audio with expanded sound fields for the exciting surround sound effect.
With total of 6 channel surround sound output from this audio processor, your CD/MP3 music, DVD movies or online game comes alive when played through home theater system, powered speakers, subwoofers or headphone.
Multiple Audio Inputs With Selectable 5.1/2.1
This audio processor supports total of 4 audio inputs including 2 optical audio inputs, 1 coax S/PDIF input and 1 AUX stereo input in 3.5mm style.
It also allows users to select either 5.1 surround output or 2.1 stereo output from the push button on the front panel.
Premium 24-Bit 192Khz DAC
This DAC signal processor is built with a 24-bit audio DSP with 96 KHz digital receiver for sampling rate up to 192 KHz.
It can support all AC-3 DD/DTS, LPCM or PCM type audio format inputs.
5.1 Digital To Analog Surround Sound Decoding
Multi-channel digital optical or coax S/PDIF audio in DD, AC3, DTS, PCM format can be decoded by this audio processor into analog 5.1 surround sound for working with existing amplifier and speakers to get different sound effects.
Stereo To 5.1 Surround Sound Audio Processor
This audio processor uses the dynamic surround technology to create natural, comfortable and high quality 5.1-channel surround sound from its AUX stereo input and turns your plain stereo sound from computer, CD/DVD player, MP3, video game console into virtual surround sound through hookups with extra speakers.
It is a perfect tool for restoring and expanding the compressed online music download or digital MP3 music to well balanced sound.
Adaptive Multi-Channel Sound Presentation
This audio processor uses the adaptive surround technology to create natural quality 5.1-channel surround sound from the stereo input with the front sound tracks being reproduced resulting accurate localization of center channel.
Smart Bandwidth Extender
This audio processor rapidly compensates the low/high frequency loss during the compression process. It not only enhance deep bass and high frequency range sound, but also creates realistic sensation with sound contrast improvement.
This audio device will re-create the audio elements in a balanced manner and outputs harmonious and rich sound track with more sound information added for more realistic presentation.
Smart Sound Compression
The dynamic signal processing technology adopted by this audio processor can offer solid sound volume and produce a well balanced sound even at low volume.
- Cost-effective solution for home A/V devices with digital optical or coaxial audio outputs to be decoded into analog multi-channel surround sound for older AV receiver, preamp or amplifier.
- Premium surround sound audio decoder and simulator for enjoying home-theater sound effect using existing equipments. No costly hardware upgrade needed.
- Supports total of 4 audio inputs including 2 optical audio inputs, 1 coax S/PDIF input and 1 AUX stereo input in 3.5mm style
- Featured with 24-bit audio DSP and 96 KHz digital receiver for sampling rate up to 192 KHz.
- Multi-channel digital optical or coax S/PDIF audio in AC-3, DD, DTS, LPCM or PCM format can be decoded into 5.1 analog surround sound or 2-channel stereo sound with rich and vibrant sound.
- Delivers clean sonic quality in discrete channels including front left/front right, surround left/surround right, center and subwoofer channel with directional effect for working with existing amplifier and speakers.
- Total 6 discrete RCA connectors for 5.1 surround sound output.
- Enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details originally made for the movie.
- Accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
- Recreate the audio elements in a balanced manner and outputs harmonious and rich sound tracks with more sonic information added for more realistic presentation.
- Using dynamic surround technology to transform a 2-channel stereo sound from its AUX stereo input with 6-channel surround sound effect.
- Turns plain stereo sound from CD/DVD player, MP3, video game or regular TV sound into multi-channel cinema experience through hookups with extra speakers with rich virtual sound effect.
- Easy push button for switching output mode between 5.1 surround and 2.1 stereo type for operation.
- Produce solid low frequency bass sound combined with rich high frequency elements resulting in an enhanced and clear sound tracks.
- Supports smart sound effects and produce a well balanced sound.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 120db
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz ± 0.5db
- Analog Output Level: 2.2V max
- Front Panel
- Optical Toslink Input x 2
- Coax S/PDIF input x 1
- AUX 3.5mm input x 1
- Audio output mode switch x 1 for 2.1/5.1 channel selection
- Audio input selection button x 1
- Power LED
- Audio input LED x 3
- DC power plug
- Rear Panel:
- RCA x 2 for front left and front right channel
- RCA x 2 for surround left and surround right channel
- RCA x 1 for center channel
- RCA x 1 for subwoofer channel
- Power Supply: 1110-240V AC input with 5V DC out
- Product Size: 4.5" x 3" x 1"
- Digital audio processor decoder
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual