2-In-1 Door/Window Alarm + Vibration Alarm With Solar Power Panel
This wireless entry/vibration alarm system is designed to protect your home or office with advanced motion sensor and vibration sensor, serving as a entry watchdog system for additional security to all home and business owners.
This 2-in-1 vibration/entry alarm system is mainly operated by 3 of AAA battery power. Its solar panel is for optional use and can help extend the AAA battery life. The solar panel can convert direct or indirect sunlight and illumination light into electric current, which is sufficient to sustain the watchdog mode of the alarm and help save the AAA battery power constantly.
This dual entry/vibration alarm works on all areas with no wiring and no construction needed. It provides preemptive warning of attempted intrusion by catching forced entry before burglar actually breaking into the property and provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises.
The magnetic contact and the main alarm unit can be easily mounted onto window or door. When used as a vibration sensor, users can use adhesive tapes to attach it onto any surface made of wood, metal and PVC.
When the window or door magnetic connection is lost or vibration/shock force is detected, the alarm unit will emit a loud 130dB siren sound to alert owner or related personnel and scare off the intruder.
It can fit easily with any skylight, wall, ceiling, roof, window or door for detecting vibration or breakage in a low-profile design with enhanced security.
Simply install both the magnetic sensor and alarm unit on door, window, drawer or monitored objects that open or close using double-sided adhesive to stick it onto the door/window for fixed mounting.
The magnetic contact sensor should be closely contacted with the alarm unit. The alarm will sound off when the magnet contact is separated from the alarm unit.
When used for shock or vibration detection, the shock sensor located on the back side of this alarm should be contacted with the monitored surface such as glasses, walls, ceiling, cabinet, safe, home theater, etc. The alarm will be trigged and sound off when the vibration or shock force is detected.
Window/Door Entry Protection
This alarm will be triggered when the magnetic connection is separated. If somebody attempts to enter through a door, window, or other possible entry locations. the siren will start to deter intruders from entering the perimeter and bring the attention to home owner as soon as forced entry attempt is detected,.
Users can install the magnetic sensor on doors, windows, and many other objects that open and close such as cabinet, safe or closet.
Advanced Shock/Vibration Sensor For Intrusion Detection
This alarm also has a vibration senor built in on the back side. When it detects any vibration, shaking, striking and moving, it will be generating siren sound.
This vibration alarm can be used for securing any windows, doors, skylights, wall, roof or used as a personal property alarm to protect cabinet, safe, home theater, etc.
When an intruder is attempting to break the glass window or doorway, gate or when the surface of the monitored object vibrates more than normal or is broken, the vibration sensor will triggers the alarm.
If the vibration continues, the alarm will sound again.
Easy Keypad Control
This alarm is easily activated or de-activated through using the keypad control. User can program the unit with self-defined security code through keypad too.
The solar panel of this motion alarm will convert direct or indirect sunlight and illumination lighting into electric current, which is sufficient to sustain the regular watchdog/standby mode of the alarm so not to drain the actual battery power and preserve the battery life for longer period of use.
If the monitored location has no sunlight or illumination, the alarm will be powered directly from the AAA batteries and not affecting the operation.
Ultra Loud Alarm Sound
If a person or moving object moves across the monitored area, a ear-piercing 130dB siren will sound off to scare off the intruders and alerting the owner of the property to check the event.
This device allows for 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to have sufficient time to leave or enter the protected area before the alarm is engaged.
- 2-in-1 window/door alarm + vibration/shock alarm provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises.
- Energy saving and eco friendly with easy DIY Installation.
- Advanced window/door alarm system with magnetic contact sensor.
- Siren sound will be generated when vibration of the surface being detected or magnetic sensor got separated.
- Mobile design in small footprint and works on all areas with no wiring needed.
- Solar panel built in to reduce drain on batteries and save energy, no AC power supply needed.
- Solar powered by any illumination lights or indirect sunlight with alkaline AAA batteries (not supplied) for the backup.
- Ultra-loud 130dB siren sound to scare off intruders when the monitored door/window, drawer, etc. being opened, closed, touched, pushed or swayed.
- 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to have sufficient time to leave or enter the protected area without triggering the alarm.
- Arm/disarm the alarm by pressing keypad (password), more secure than those ON/OFF devices.
- User can program the unit with self-defined security code through keypad.
- Battery low LED indicator.
- Auto reset alarm function.
- Low power consumption design with standby current only 20uA needed.
- Nice aluminum enclosure, more exquisite than other models made of plastic or PVC.
- Fit easily with any skylight, wall, ceiling, roof, window or door for detecting vibration or breakage in a low-profile design with enhanced security.
- Siren Time: 30 seconds
- Entry Delay Time: 5 seconds
- Exit Delay Time: 30 seconds
- Alarm Sound Level:130dB
- Power Supply:
- Solar panel power for standby mode use
- Alkaline AAA type x 3 for PIR siren alarm use (batteries not supplied)
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40 degree C indoor
- Battery low LED indicator
- Power Consumption: standby current only 20uA needed