Dual-Band Wireless HDMI TV Transmitter Extender With HDMI Loop-Through + IR Extender Support
Dual-Band Wireless HDMI Transmitter With IR Extender Support
This dual-band 5G/2.4G HDMI wireless transmitter kit can help you set your HDTV or HD projector a few hundred feet away from the HDMI video source or computer with same crystal clear picture and sound quality.
Enjoy the Full HD experience and minimize the cable clutter, and allowing you to move your display to the patio or den for the big game or party, or hide your A/V equipment across the room.
This easy wireless HDMI sender kit save your time and money of hiring installers to run HDMI cables through your ceiling and walls.
Featured with IR remote extension function so users can enjoy easy control of remote HD video audio source device directly from the TV display or projector end by pointing the device IR remote at the HDMI wireless receiver.
Change the channel, pause, fast-forward and control any other function of your cable/satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray player from distance.
1080p Wireless Video Transmissions
This wireless HDMI extender can transmit vivid, high-definition video up to 1080p resolution without loss, and has automatic adjustment function to achieve the best video/audio experience.
The HDMI input or output resolution supports 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p.
Compatible with PCM audio format or 2-channel digital stereo. Dolby Digital is not supported.
Long-Range Wireless Transmission
Both sender and receiver unit have dual high gain antenna built in for superior wireless signal transmission and reception with crystal clear picture and sonic quality retained like wired connection.
Maximum transmission range of up to 330 feet or 100m for clear line-of-sight setup in wide open space.
Indoor range will be reduced due to 100 to 150 feet or less due to the barriers like doors, walls, etc.
2.4G/5G Frequency Mode
This kit adopts the intelligent 2.4G and 5GHz dual-frequency wireless transmission scheme for long transmission distance with stable transmission and minimum interference.
Users can easily select 2.4G or 5G frequency mode for the setup by using the dip switch on the front panel of the transmitter unit.
Interference-Free 5.8GHz Fast
Shifting wireless transmissions to the 5.8GHz band sometimes can avoid the interference from the crowded 2.4GHz band used by cordless phones, Bluetooth devices or microwave.
The 5.8Ghz band option allows users to beat the congestion and provide interference-free wireless HD signals all over your area.
HDMI Loop-Through For 2 TV
The transmitter unit has a HDMI out as the loop-through, which allows the HDMI source equipment to output to a local TV and remote TV so users can watch the same HD video in the living room and bed room at the same time.
IR Remote Extension
The extender has a built-in IR extension function so users are still able to control the HD source device in the living room from the wireless receiver next to the TV, monitor or projector in the kitchen or bedroom.
IR remote sensor wire and an IR remote blaster/emitter wire are included.
- Easily extend 1080P HDMI video audio signal wirelessly to TV or AV receiver at distance without cable run.
- Easy plug and play installation with no complicated setup or configuration.
- Maximum wireless transmission range of up to 330 feet or 100m for clear line-of-sight setup.
- Both sender and receiver unit have dual high gain antenna built in for crystal clear picture and sonic quality retained like wired connection.
- Selectable dual 2.4G and 5G fequency bands for long transmission distance with stable transmission and minimum interference.
- 5G mode can help beat the 2.4Ghz congestion and provide interference-free fast wireless high definition AV signals all over your house, office, store or conference room.
- The HDMI transmitter unit supports HDMI loop-through, allowing HD video source to output to a local TV and remote TV at the same time.
- Built-in IR remote extender function so users are still able to control the HD source device in the living room from the wireless receiver next to the TV, monitor or projector in the kitchen or bedroom
- Compatible with all IR remote controls using standard 20-60kHz signal frequencies.
- Powerful dual high-gain antenna built-in for optimal transmission/reception and long range transmission.
- IR remote sensor/IR blaster cables are included so users can control the HDMI source devices from the wireless receiver end.
- Sturdy metal case construction.
- HDMI Transmission Distance: 100m / 330ft maximum
- HDMI Video Resolution Support: up to 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels at 60Hz
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz + 5.8 GHz
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video Standard: compliance with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standard
- IR Extension Plug-In: 3.5mm headphone style port
- IR Remote Frequency Support: 20~60 KHz
- Pixel Bandwidth: 165MHz
- HD Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Power Supply: DC 5V, 2A
- Power Consumption: 9W maximum
- Operating Temperature: -5 To 70 degree C