Ultra Composite Video S-Video To VGA Converter
This ultra analog composite video to VGA converter allows users to watch videos at high resolution on a LCD monitor, projector and all other LCD/TFT flat panel displays with VGA inputs. This converter accepts both composite RCA type video and SVHS type (S-Video) inputs plugged in at the same time with selectable VGA output resolutions for sharp and crystal clear images.
Simply connect your analog video sources such as DVD/VCR player, camcorder, video game console, satellite receiver or CCTV camera to this converter and then connect the VGA output from this converter to the VGA RGB input of the LCD monitor or projector for display.
Users can click the video source selection button on the converter for selecting between the composite video input or s-video input for video games, DVD movies or any other video feeds to be displayed.
Real Time Output With Sharp Brighter Images
The VGA output from this composite video to VGA converter scaler is a perfect video line doubler solution for converting interlaced video into progressive scan type for users to enjoy supreme high VGA pictures up to 1600x1200 pixels with vivid color on the screen.
The video signal conversion is done automatically in real time so there will be no timing issue or frame lags on its output video. If users need to pass the audio from the video device to the destination display, there will be no out of sync issue between the video and audio when keeping this converter in the setup.
Multiple Video Inputs
This composite video to VGA converter offers 2 inputs, one S-Video input and one composite RCA video input. So users can connect two standard video devices to this converter at the same time without unplugging or switching cables between your video devices.
A input switch button is available on the converter for users to select one of the two video inputs with ease.
Always Full Screen Display
You can always count on this converter to give you the true full- screen video games and movie videos on your VGA display. Users can always enjoy full-screen video displays converted by this unit on any standard 4:3 display or 16:9 widescreen display. No manual adjustments needed. No screen cut-off or drop-off on the video frames.
3D Motion Adaptive
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced TV video signals into progressive ones (scanned every line in sequential order), resulting in much less flickering.
This unit also adopts a variety of new technologies including 3D Y/C separation comb filter, motion adaptive noise reduction, 3:2/2:2 pulldown conversion for film and graphic mode for the sharp and clear image quality.
The built-in video processor provides automatic adjustments on all color elements including contrast, brightness, color and tint ratio for the output so users do not need to fuss with manual selection and can always expect the optimal performance.
By using your PC/Mac monitor or projector as an extra TV screen with higher-resolution display. Computer monitors/projector have much higher resolutions than the traditional analog TV units. The viewing result is even better with a LCD monitor. And you save space and money, and it looks great.
Stylish and Compact design
This composite s-video to VGA converter scaler is featured with palm size design. Small footprint to save the desktop space and easy to be integrated with A/V equipments.
- Excellent analog video to VGA scaler with supreme high VGA/RGBHV output up to UXGA 1600x1200 pixels.
- Converts all analog composite video signals into progressive type VGA signals.
- Support one composite RCA video input and one S-Video input.
- Full-screen real time output with no timing lapse.
- Easy input source selection via push button.
- Easy manually selectable VGA output resolutions between 1024x768(XGA), 1280x1024(SXGA) and 1600x1200(UXGA) pixels.
- Automatic color adjustment.
- Supports all CCTV surveillance cameras for real time monitoring.
- Supports all video game consoles such as Xbox, PSX/PSX2, GC, DC , etc. for real-time play on VGA monitor.
- Motion adaptive 3D Y/C separation comb filter built in.
- Frame-based motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction circuit built in.
- Supports 3D Motion Adaptive de-interlacer to minimize jagged edges on angled lines for sharper and more stable image output to VGA displays like LCD monitor, LCD projector or HDTV monitor.
- Automatic 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown conversion for film and graphic mode.
- Automatic NTSC/PAL system detection
- Supports 110V to 240V power for worldwide power use.
- Compact design suitable for saving space and portable use.
|Video Output Resolutions||
|Scan Conversion Engine||
|Automatic Color Processing||
- Composite video to VGA scaler unit
- AC/DC power adapter
- Operation manual