Composite RCA S-Video To USB DVR Adapter MPEG Editor Recorder
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video recorder, editor and player, a must-have audio video adapter for empowering your PC with video/ audio inputs so you can transfer video/audio feeds from home A/V devices to the computer for digitizing, editing, post production and visual enjoyment.
This USB video audio adapter package provides users a very easy and cost-efficient solution for using computer to do the work if you have been given a DVD from a family event or reunion and want to share it by posting to your website or YouTube. Or you have some favorite VHS tapes and would like to digitize them into DVD for backup.
This hardware/software bundle provides users of all levels with simple tool and complete solution for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
Setup is super easy. After installing driver and the video software from the disc provided, your PC is instantly transformed into a personal video player, video recorder and video editor for multimedia projects.
This USB A/V capture device fully supports Windows 8(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
Expand PC With Audio Video Input Port
Users can instantly expand their PCs with composite RCA input and s-video input with installation of this USB capture device installed. Video/audio output from VCR/DVD player, camcorder, surveillance camera, cable box, satellite receiver, game console and so on can be sent to computer in real time.
Digitize Analog Video Collection To DVD
This USB video audio capture package provides users with easy solution for digitizing your VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital format for DVD production or play on your mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3/MP4 player and so on.
Users can use this USB audio video adapter to import or back up the video/audio feeds from all analog video devices such as cable box, satellite receiver, video camera, DVD player, DVR, or game console into your computer in digital formats for further editing and DVD burning production.
Enjoy viewing video playback from your PC, media player or smart phone screen or record the live feeds into your PC hard drive for collection and storage. Full screen display in preview/capture mode.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on computer screen without a TV or video monitor needed. Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to this USB adapter installed in the PC so they can start seeing camera feeds from the computer monitor screen in real time with no lags for visual display, monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
PC-Based Digital Video Recorder Encoder
This video adapter doubles as an advanced PC-based DVR for recording feeds from all A/V devices. User can choose various video formats to save the recording session.
Video along with audio feed are captured in real-time and no lengthy re-encoding needed. The supported video formats for saving the recorded footage includes the popular AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV formats.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The editor function of the video software allows users to assemble various components together with captured video feeds for creating new video clips. The components to be added into a new video clip can be still images, video files, audio soundtracks, video text, subtitles, scene transitions, and special effects.
The video editor uses a storyboard screen with timeline for video construction. Users can easily add still images and/or video clips to each spot on the Storyboard in a drag and drop style. Then, when all of the components are combined into a single digital video file after finalizing the project.
The timeline screen allows users to accurately arrange texts, images, transitional effects and additional video clips to be displayed in the storyboard before publishing.
All of the components on the Storyboard are swappable, meaning you can click and drag them to swap them with other components. It makes it easy to rearrange video clips and still images, or swap transitions from one spot to another.
|Video Capture Module Screen||Video Editor Module Screen||Video Production Screen|
|Click To Enlarge Each Individual Screenshot|
Add Text Subtitles To Videos
The video text function of this package provides users with an easy and intuitive interface for users to type in the text content and customize the font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
Users can also drag the text box everywhere on screen to change subtitle location, too.
Support Snapshot Function
Users can take snapshot images at any video frame in BMP format via the push button on this usb grabber unit or via the snapshot button from the video software supplied in the package.
Economical Multimedia Authoring Kit
The DVD authoring function in the software helps users create professional DVD video discs. Users can capture, edit, and author the multimedia project.
The authoring function is mainly used for making discs that contain scene selection with menus and chapters. Simply follow the steps along the top of the screen and design individual video scene selection used in the DVD menus or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding computer with RCA, S-Video and stereo L/R audio inputs.
- Smooth video/audio transfer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from home A/V devices such as cable box, satellite receiver, DVD/VCR player, game console, CCTV camera, etc. and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen.
- Great USB video encoder, recorder, editor for analog video devices.
- The easy-to-use video software assists users for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
- Watch video source at full screen in preview/capture mode.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV.
- Support BMP format for still picture capturing.
- Users can take snapshot images at any video theme via the push button on the usb unit or via the software snapshot button.
- Supports direct disc production in selectable VCD, SVCD and DVD format.
- Supports video editing function such as adding images, video files, soundtracks, text, subtitles, and digital effects onto captured video footage for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, presentation, training, streaming/broadcasting or personal hobby.
- Supports video text overlay function allowing users to type in the text messages or subtitles onto video themes during the post production and customize the font style, size, position, color on the preview window.
- Supports DVD authoring function for create professional DVD video discs with menus and chapters.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 video ratio.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Supports Windows 8(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL inputs.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Standard video input via RCA jack
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack
- Audio input via RCA left/right jacks
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC and PAL
- Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps, 160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- USB powered operation
- Desktop or laptop PC running with Windows 8(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Pentium4 2.0 GHz CPU or better
- 512MB system memory required.
- USB 2.0 port
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Driver/Video software CD disc