RCA S-Video To USB DVR Adapter Digital MPEG Video Recorder
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video player and digital MPEG video recorder. This package provides an easy and cost-efficient hardware/software solution for using desktop or laptop PC to watch, capture or record live video from your camcorder, CCTV surveillance camera, etc through this USB video audio adapter.
This video frame grabber hardware/software bundle empowers PC users with composite video/ audio inputs so they can hook up video equipments to computer for further production such as creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
This video to USB DVR adapter package supports comprehensive digital MPEG and DVD formats. Video and audio feeds are captured in real-time and no lengthy re-encoding needed. It also supports still picture capturing in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
The featured Picture-On-Picture function allow users to have the video window and the web browser stay on the computer screen at the same time. The video window screen size and location can be adjusted as needed with ease.
With this USB MPEG DVR adapter installed to a PC, users can record from standard video device such as cable box, satellite receiver, DVD player, CCTV cam, DVR video game console and so on and save video/audio footage into PC for further video production.
Expand PC With Audio Video Inputs
Most laptop or desktop PCs do not have video input capability. By installing this USB capture device to your PC, you can instantly expand your computer with a standard RCA video input and s-video input.
So video/audio output from home A/V device such as VCR/DVD player, camcorder, CCTV camera or game console can be sent to computer for real time display and recording.
Premium Digital Video Recording Software
This USB video frame grabber package is bundled with full-featured DVR software for recording video audio feeds and saving the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further video production.
Various video formats are available for recording session. The supported video output formats from recording includes the popular MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
Users have the option to choose between 6-level recording/encoding speed (Fastest/Fast/Normal/Good/Very Good/Excellent) and the maximum DVD video recording resolution can be up to 720x480 pixels at 30 fps.
Support Snapshot Function
This DVR software also supports still image capturing to take a snapshot at any favorite video theme. The image files can be in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
|Video System Setting||Video Recording Setting||Still Image Capture Setting|
This USB DVR device also supports picture-on-picture function, meaning that users can watch TV, DVD movie, satellite video, game play feed or playback of recorded video while working on the computer at the same time on one screen.
Once starting up the video software, the video window will pop up on the computer screen. This video window can be set to always stay on top of all other software application windows so users can remain using the computer for other tasks while viewing the video feed from your cable box, satellite receiver, game console or CCTV surveillance camera at the time.
The PIP video window location and size can also be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display. This DVR software also supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 standard ratio selection for display on computer screen.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on computer screen without a TV or video monitor needed.
Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to this USB adapter installed in the PC so they can view camera feeds on the computer monitor screen in real time with no lags for visual display, monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can also be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
Digitize Your Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter helps archive all the legacy VHS tapes and other analog video contents in digital file formats for permanent collection, storage, DVD disc production or further editing via 3rd party video software before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable.
Digitalized video data can also be used for great visual aide for business presentations, education or creating high impact multimedia content or adding new level of creativity to project or personal hobby. User can also upload the saved video feed to YouTube or other web video server for broadcasting on the internet.
Universal Video Standards Support
This unit automatically detects NTSC, PAL and SECAM, video formats for worldwide compatibility.
Advanced A/D Conversion
This USB 2.0 video capture device adopted the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
- Complete USB hardware/software bundle to expand laptop/desktop PC into a USB video player and recorder.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding your laptop or desktop PC with video input and stereo audio input.
- Cost-efficient solution for smooth video/audio transfer into Windows-based PC through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Featured with 1 composite RCA video/audio input and 1 S-Video input.
- Adopted the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
- Advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from cable box, satellite receiver, DVD/VCR player, game console, CCTV camera, etc. and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further disc production.
- View live camera live on PC screen when hooked up with CCTV camera, camcorder and other type of video camera.
- Great tool for using PC for further production such as creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet or adding new level of creativity to project or personal hobby.
- Watch video source at full screen or adjustable smaller sub video window.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for video window size.
- Supports Picture-In-Picture mode so both PIP video window and other software screens can be displayed at the same time while users can remain using computer for other tasks.
- The PIP video window location and size can be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display.
- This DVR software also supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 standard ratio selection for display on computer screen.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
- Supports snapshot function to capture still picture of video theme in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Supports Windows 8.1(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Supports video and audio inputs from worldwide NTSC, PAL and SECAM devices.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Standard composite video input via RCA jack x 1
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack x 1
- Audio left/right input via RCA jacks x 2
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps, 160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Operation System Support: Windows 8.1(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Desktop or laptop PC running with Windows 8.1(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Pentium4 2.0 GHz CPU or better
- 512MB system memory required.
- USB 2.0 port
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Driver and video software CD disc