This long-awaited multimedia gadget is a high performance video time base corrector designed to improve video signal quality for better cleaner video captures. It will benefit users for correcting any video time base errors found during videotape playback and fixing jittering, tearing, twisting and line effects for smooth image outputs through dual-filed full-frame reconstruction.
Some consumer grade video cameras or camcorders produce relatively asynchronized video frames, resulting in choppy video image quality when capturing to computer or digital video recorder.
This video processor will correct video timing errors or abnormal pictures by restoring the pulse, color burst and jittering found during the playback of a damaged video feed and reconstructing the distorted images for stable and smooth output. So no more jagged lines or rolling pictures seen from the screen display.
In addition, the color level, sharpness, tint, brightness and contrast parameters of the input signal can also be manually adjusted by users during the video capturing or playback.
Full Frame Time Base
This video processor is a full-frame time base corrector featured with dual channel frame synchronization with full frame memory. It will sample the input video feeds into its memory buffer in real time and then correct all frame timing errors and level variations before output with new solid pulse and phase clock. This video processor also helps eliminate incorrect timing pulses which make images look too light or bright and reprocess the video signals back to standard broadcast signal again.
Video Color Corrector
This video processor also supports color correction. All the color level, sharpness, tint, brightness and contrast parameters of the input signal can also be manually adjusted by users during the video capturing or playback.
This helps users correct all color elements of video signal or create artistic effects for better visual entertainment and high impact multimedia presentation. The color correction feature of this unit allows you to adjust the color balance when the auto color balance in your camcorder or media player has failed to act as expected.
Auto Gain Control
The built-in auto gain control function of this video time base corrector is a nice feature for ensuring that weaker signals will receive more gain and stronger signals receive less gain or none at all. In this way the output from this video processor will always be 1 Vp-p 75 ohm standard CVBS output signal when the input level ranges differently from 0.5 Vp-p to 2 Vp-p.
Video System Support
This video time-base corrector with color correction supports worldwide video standard inputs including all NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL- M, PAL-N and SECAM. And it will automatically detect input video system with LED indication.
- Full frame time base corrector with dual channel frame synchronization with full frame memory.
- Designed for fixing jittering, tearing,
twisting and line effects for stable images through dual-field full-frame
- Replaces and regenerates pulses through internal digital frame buffer for smooth output with optimal visual presentation.
- Restores color burst of the original video feed for optimum color and clarity.
- Eliminates brightening and darkening, blackout, color shifting, jitter, shake, picture tearing, twisting, line effects and all other symptoms.
- Color corrector function helps users correct all color elements of video signal or create artistic effects for better visual entertainment and high impact multimedia presentation.
- Compatible with any composite video or s-video source device.
- Supports worldwide video standard inputs including all NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM.
- Automatic detect of input video system with LED indication.
- Built-in auto gain control (AGC) to ensure always 1 Vp-p standard output signal when input level ranges differently from 0.5 Vp-p to 2 Vp-p.
- Adjustable color element controls on brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and tint (NTSC).
- Sharpness control boosts or cuts high frequency video detail.
- Digital decoding and advanced comb filter for eliminating color noise to ensure best picture quality output.
- Built-in color bar generator. Automatically sending out color bar pattern when there is no video signal detected for input.
- Featured with universal power adapter kit for worldwide use.
S-Video input x 1
Composite video input x 1
S-Video output x 1
Composite video output x 1
|Correction Range||Full Frame Time Base Correction|
Y: 13.5 Mhz
R-Y: 6.75 Mhz
B-Y: 6.75 Mhz
|Digital Code Bit||
Y: 8 bits
R-Y: 8 bits
B-Y: 8 bits
|Frequency Response Time||400 lines|
|Color Processing Control||Brightness/Contrast/Color/Sharpness/Tint|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB|
|System Memory||6M bits|
|Power Supply||110V-240V AC In with 12V DC 1A Out|