VGA Component Video To DVI-D Digital Video Format Converter
This multi-function VGA to DVI-D and component video to DVI video converter is a cost-effective solution for those who need to convert VGA to DVI-D or convert HD component video to DVI/HDMI type to solve their digital display dilemma and it is designed to meet the most demanding applications when DVI-D digital type video is needed for the setup and installation.
Why DVI connection ?
- DVI signals are sharper and offer superior images for sensational computer video entertainments.
- DVI connection delivers brighter and true colors for digital display when compared with analog displays.
- DVI connection is designed to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices such as flat panel LCD monitors and digital projectors.
- DVI is capable of processing large amounts of data at high speed. High-bandwidth digital video content like HD TV channels and Bluray DVD are very available than before.
Many people used simple VGA to DVI jack adapters or component to DVI adapter cable and found out that there is no picture showing on their digital DVI monitor or HDTV display. The reason is that those cheap jack adapters or adapter cables do not convert video signals from one format to the other at all. In fact they can only pass the signals through and no conversion is done.
A real hardware converter like this unit is the only solution for those who need to convert VGA to DVI-D or convert HD component video to DVI/HDMI type to solve their setup problem. Users can easily connect the VGA output from any desktop/laptop PC or connect the component video devices such as HD cable box, Bluray DVD player to this converter for input and this unit will automatically transcode the analog input into digital video output for display on any DVI monitor, projector or HDMI TV flat panel for display with crystal clear images.This unit converts video format without any scaling. So its DVI output resolution will be the same as the input type. A wide variety of PC and HDTV resolutions are supported. This unit can accommodate PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080p. The DVI-D output of this video format converter is backwards compatible with all HDVI monitor displays via using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
Automatic Video Input Type Detection
The video input resolution and video format will be automatically detected by this converter. No manual selection is needed.
Selectable Video Input Format
Users can easily set the input dip switch on this converter for component YPbPr type input or VGA RGB input. When setting the dip switch for component video input, please use the supplied component video breakout cable for connection with component video input device such as DVD player, satellite receiver or video game console.
Computer VGA RGBHV To
Users can connect any VGA output from computer or DVR to a digital display such as DVI monitor, LCD flat panel, projector with DVI easily through using this VGA to digital DVI video format converter.
The output resolution of this video converter will follow the original input so the converted DVI output quality will be exactly the same as the original VGA input resolution. A wide range of computer-based VGA RGB resolutions are also supported as follows:
Component Video To DVI
This converter can also be used to convert the analog component video type signal output from HD devices such as DVD player, HD camera, satellite, game console, cable box, etc. to the digital DVI type or HDMI type signal with using a DVI to HDMI adapter cable.
This component video to DVI HDMI converter can support all component video resolutions including 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i and 1080p.
This DVI video converter is also ideal to be daisy chained or integrated with other DVI or HDMI video switchers, splitters or routing matrix systems to act together as a single large video presentation system, with more inputs/outputs as needed for the setup.
- Cost efficient solution for converting analog video to digital video converter choice for improving video quality by utilizing the new digital video interface.
- Supports advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality video for output images.
- Selectable VGA/RGBHV type input and component video type input via the input dip switch selection.
- Automatically detects video input resolution.
- The digital video output resolution of this video converter will follow the original input video resolution.
- DVI-D digital output format is selectable between digital RGB and YPbPr digital bitstream.
- Supports computer RGB resolutions from 640x480 and up to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Supports all SD/HD component RGB and YUV video from 480i/576i to 1080p via using the supplied component RGB input adapter cable.
- Full VESA DDC (DDC1, DDC2, DDC2B) compliance.
- Works with all VGA sources such as computers, media players and DVRs.
- Works with all HD component video devices such as DVD player, HD camera, satellite, game console, cable box, etc.
- Full DDWG standard compliance for DVI/HDMI monitors.
- Built-in EDID.
- Automatic color adjustment.
- Ideal for daisy chained with other with DVI or HDMI video switchers and receivers.
- Backwards compatible with all HDVI monitor displays via using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
- Plug and play setup. No configuration needed.
- Built with sturdy metal enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- Easy daisy chain connection or integration with other DVI or HDMI video switchers, splitters or routing matrix systems to act together as a single large video presentation system, with more inputs/outputs as needed depending on the setup.
- Switching power supply with support of 110V to 240V AC input.
|Input Video Formats|
|Output Video Format|
|Output Video Format|
|Analog Input Resolutions|
|DVI Output Resolutions|
|Operation Frequency||up to 165Mhz|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC with 5V DC 500mA output|
- Analog video to DVI converter
- Power adaptor
- User manual
- Component video input adapter cable