This USB to DB25 parallel printer adapter cable turns a USB port into a DB25 virtual parallel port, allowing user to connect any parallel port printer inkjet, laser printer and other high-speed printers to the computer with ease. Fast solution for laptop PCs or desktop PCs without a parallel port.
This USB to parallel port adapter cable is fully compliant with IEEE 1284 specifications. It features bi-directional data transfer at the parallel port to assure high-speed printing and a maximum data transfer rate of 12 Mbps.
Its installation is all plug and play and does not require any external power adapters. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing and taking advantage of the high-speed USB ports.
The USB interface provides
a much faster data transfer rate than a standard parallel port, thereby
reducing the time waiting for a print job to be sent to your printer.
This USB parallel port adapter cable is fully compatible with all three parallel modes of ECP(Extended Capabilities Port), EPP(Enhanced Parallel Port) and SPP(Standard Parallel Port).
Get your laptop or desktop computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE with one more and faster parallel port extension by converting from the USB port.
- Bi-directional communication between PC and 36-pin parallel port printer.
- Ideal solution for laptop PCs or desktops without parallel port for older printers.
- Easy installation and no setup or configuration needed.
- 100% plug and play in Win 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Win 7.
- No IRQ sharing needed. Saves valuable resources for other I/O expansion cards.
- Bi-directional data communication between PC and printer for high speed printing.
- USB bus power. No external power supply needed.
- Fully compatible with ECP, EPP and SPP modes.
- 6 feet cable length.
- Centronics 36-pin male connector x1
- USB Type A connector x 1
- Max data transfer speed: 1200000 Mbps/sec
- Fully compliant with IEEE 1284 specifications
- Auto assignment for I/O Interrupt address.
- OS Support: Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)