USB to 36-Pin Centronics Parallel Printer Adapter Cable
This USB to DB25 parallel printer adapter cable helps those users connect their parallel port printer to a USB port on a desktop or laptop PC without parallel
This USB to parallel printer adapter cable is fully compliant with IEEE 1284 specifications. It features bi-directional data transfer at the parallel
port to assure high-speed printing and a maximum data transfer rate of 12 Mbps.
Its installation is very easy because this usb adapter cable is fully plug and play. No driver installation needed at all. Simply plug in the cable under the Windows operating system and the cable will be
instantly detected. No hassles of IRQ sharing and taking advantage of the high-speed USB ports.
The USB interface provides a much faster data transfer rate than a standard parallel port, thereby
reducing the time waiting for a print job to be sent to your printer.
This USB parallel port adapter cable is fully compatible with all three parallel modes of ECP (Extended Capabilities Port), EPP(Enhanced Parallel Port) and SPP(Standard Parallel Port).
- Bi-directional communication between PC and 36-pin parallel port printer.
- Ideal solution for laptop PCs or desktops without parallel port for older printers.
- Easy installation and no setup or configuration needed.
- 100% plug and play in Win 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8/8.1.
- No IRQ sharing needed. Saves valuable resources for other I/O expansion cards.
- Bi-directional data communication between PC and printer for high speed printing.
- USB bus power. No external power supply needed.
- Fully compatible with ECP, EPP and SPP modes.
- Centronics 36-pin male connector x1
- USB Type A connector x 1
- Max data transfer speed: 1200000 Mbps/sec
- Fully compliant with IEEE 1284 specifications
- Auto assignment for I/O Interrupt address.
- OS Support: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7(32/64bit), Win8/8.1