This usb audio digitizer audio converter lets you easily record live audio or transfer analog audio into a computer in selectable digital formats such as MP3, WAV or OGG so you can listen your newly-created digital music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system.
Great tool to capture and edit audio to digital format on your computer before transfer to iPod or iPhone or other portable audio players. This easy-to-use USB converter provides users an easy solution to digitize analog audio feed into digital format through the convenient USB interface. There is absolutely no driver installation needed at all for operation in Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
Users can easily capture favorite music, sound tracks, audio feeds from audio sources such CD/DVD player, computers, tablets , musical keyboards, Hi-Fi system, MP3 players and save the recorded audio feeds into digital files. Once in a digital format users can use the recorded audio feeds to produce audio CDs, MP3 CDs for playback, editing or CD production.
Rediscover the beauty of those good old music with the help of this USB audio capture device. Users may also use this usb audio grabber to convert old collection of cassettes, vinyl records and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
Super Easy Setup
Users simply just plug it into the USB port of the computer and it will get ready for play. Absolutely no driver installation needed at all for operation in Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Win7, Mac OS and Linux systems.
After plugging this USB audio converter into a USB port of a PC or Mac and installing the supplied audio recording software, users can start to hook up any audio source for audio transfer, recording and digitizing process.
Digital Audio Recording
This USB audio unit supports audio recording from two types of audio inputs, one in 3.5mm stereo mini and the other in RCA phono L/R. Users can connect the following external audio devices into computer for recording and digitizing process through this USB audio recorder:
- Reel-to-reel tape decks, cassette players, turntables
- MiniDisc (MD) players or LP players
- Radio tuners
- A/V mixers and home audio receivers
- Musical instruments, keyboards
- CD/ DVD players or other multimedia players
- TV audio out, Hi-Fi or home theater system
- Portable MP3 players such as iPods or iPad
- Computer's sound cards or tablet PC's audio output
Vinyl Cassette To CD/MP3 Converter
This USB audio capture device provides the easy way to salvage those old family LPs and cassettes. It can help greatly convert your LPs and cassettes to clean digital recordings. The supplied audio recording software can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to MP3.
It will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player.
Cross-Platform Audio Recorder Editor Software Major features that this audio software can provide are as follows:
The supplied audio software in the package provides an advanced audio software for recording and editing sound clips, one software for all the jobs. Users do not have to learn multiple programs and complicated editors. This software makes the whole recording and track dividing process like a breeze.
Major features that this audio software can provide are as follows:
MP3 WAV OGG AIFF Encoder
The bundled audio software in this package supports import/export function for WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC and OGG files with some main features as follows:
- Encodes MP3, AIFF, OGG into WAV format in PC Windows/Linux for for CD burning
- Converts WAV, AIFF, OGG into MP3 format for loading into an MP3 player.
- Encodes MP3, OGG, WAV into Mac AIFF format for loading into iTune/iPod or CD burning.
- Tracks with different sample rates or formats are converted automatically in real time.
- Rip selected tracks from audio CD and convert the digital format needed. Users can select the format from options setting.
Digital Cleaning Process And Effects
There are various special sonic effects provided from the bundled audio software can instantly remove clicks, pops and crackles digitally and restores your source audio to original or better quality after the process. The result is a recording that sounds BETTER than the original. If you want to record your old tapes and cassettes, these special cleaning effects will remove hum and hiss as well.
Users can choose the existing available ones or add new effects to be applied during the recording session. Many digital effects can significantly improve the recorded sessions with functions such as:
Compressor: compresses the dynamic range of the selection so that the loud parts are softer while keeping the volume of the soft parts the same.
Noise/Click Removal: removes the annoying clicks or noise on recordings from vinyl records without damaging the rest of the audio.
Pitch/Tempo/Speed Change: changes the pitch/frequency of the selected audio without changing the tempo, changes the speed of the audio by re-sampling, changes the tempo (speed) of the audio without changing the pitch.
Normalize: Some CDs are recorded with different volume levels, and some MP3 files may also have different volume levels, with normalization function, users can make all output MP3 or WAV files in the same volume level.
Users can also use this package for recording sound from microphone, audio mixer, computer, DVD player, audio receiver or other line audio sources. The recording output format can be made based on the preferred choice.
- Premium USB audio digitizer with full-function audio recording/editing software provided for recording live audio, editing recorded clips and digital audio production.
- 100% plug and play. No driver installation needed for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Supports both RCA L/R phono input and 3.5mm line input for capturing audio from devices such as tape deck, cassette player, turntable, LP, mic, computer, DVD player, audio receiver, mixer and so on.
- Converts your collection of LPs, cassettes or vinyl records into digital audio files for storage, CD production or MP3 playback on portable audio player.
- Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality re-sampling and dithering algorithm.
- Edit and encode OGG, MP3, WAV or AIFF into different formats accordingly.
- Easy sound track editing/mixing with major functions such as cut, copy, paste, delete, splice or mix functions for controlling the recording and playback.
- Supports editing and mixing large numbers of sound tracks.
- Selectable sample rate at 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit floating.
- Supports various sonic cleaning features for digitally cleaning and restoring the musical quality.
- Removes clicks, pops and hiss from records and tapes during recording.
- Multi-function MP3 WAV OGG AIFF converter for transcoding any WAV, MP3, AIFF, OGG format into MP3, OGG, WAV, AIFF format.
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, AIFFs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player
- Tracks with different sample rates or formats are converted automatically in real time using high-quality re-sampling and dithering algorithm.
- Various digital cleaning effects for reducing statics, clicks, pops, hiss, hum or other background noises and results in superior sonic production/recording.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, Bass Boost, High/Low Pass and Notch Filter effects.
- Adjustable speed, temp and pitch for recording with Compressor, Amplify, Normalize and Fade In/Out effects.
|Audio Output||USB Connector: Type B, USB 1.1/2.0 compatible|
|Audio Recording Formats||
|Audio Capture||Sampling Bit Rate: 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit|
|Max Power Consumption||1.5W|
|Power Supply||USB bus powered (no external supply needed)|
|Cable Length||32" (USB end) + 6.3" (Audio Input end)|
|Dimension||2.9"(W) x 1.1"(D) x 0.5"(H)|
- USB audio converter recorder unit
- Audio recording software CD
- User manual copy
- 3.5mm audio female to female coupler x 1