This Ethernet to Wi-Fi adapter is an universal wireless adapter so any Ethernet-equipped home A/V equipments or wired networking gears can be wirelessly connected with existing network at home or office without cables attached to them.
There are many types of equipments these days still do not have Wi-Fi capabilities built into them so users need to buy special or proprietary wireless adapter for the devices, which usually are expensive and limited for device of its kind only, such as Internet TVs, Blu-ray players, printer, media players, game consoles and all other IP-based devices.
At home, you can use this Wi-Fi to Ethernet adapter to place your Ethernet-enabled home entertainment equipments such as smart HDTV, game console, or Blu-ray player anywhere and get wirelessly connected to your Wi-Fi network and share your high-speed network connection.
[Note]: please make sure your home entertainment systems or game system built with network port before purchase.
No more long string of cable attached to those network-ready home A/V system and no need to purchase a proprietary and expensive USB adapter from the manufacturer that limited to work with a specific brand or device.
In the office, this adapter makes your Ethernet-wired printer, scanner, VoIP phones, IP camera, IP-based power controller, video switchers, desktop/laptop computers into Wi-Fi ready so no more long string of cables attached to them any more.
To set up this Wi-Fi adapter is a snap. Simply plug it into a computer and configure its internal network settings by using a web browser at first before use with any of your wired equipment.
The initial network configuration is needed once and for all. And the whole process shall take 3 to 5 minutes.
In the process users will be asked to enter their existing wireless network settings, such as SSID, network security key, etc and this Wi-Fi adapter will memorize the networking setting once this wireless adapter is successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Next you can remove this Wi-Fi adapter from computer and plug it into any of your Ethernet-ready device and get connected with your existing Wi-Fi network right away.
Go Wireless With No Network Cables Needed
This Ethernet to Wi-Fi link adapter is designed to expand wired device with Wi-Fi capability so your network equipments no longer need network cables attached and stay connected with existing wireless network, which helps keep your living or work space free from the network cable mess.
This Ethernet To Wi-Fi adapter converts the Wi-Fi signal to its Ethernet port like what a wireless router does. It receives the internet signal from your wireless router and pass the internet connection to wired device connected to it, thereby extending your wireless network coverage.
Secure Wireless Data Encryption
To protect your data and privacy, all wireless transmissions are encrypted with selectable 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 security encryption.
Convert any wired network device into wireless ones. No need to buy a proprietary wireless adapter that works for one specific device. Here are some of the many wired internet devices that are compatible with this Ethernet to Wi-Fi adapter:
- Internet-ready smart HDTV
- Blu-ray player with network port
- Video game consoles with Ethernet ports
- CCTV system or DVR with network port
- VoIP phones
- Desktop and laptop computers( PC and Mac)
- IP camera
- Digital media players with Ethernet ports
- Network Attached storage drives
- Laser printer with network port
- Home Theater system with network port
- Universal Wi-Fi to Ethernet and Ethernet to Wi-Fi bridge adapter with 10/100 fast Ethernet connection.
- Easy and cost-efficient Wi-Fi adapter solution by turning your Ethernet-enable equipments into Wi-Fi ready and stay wirelessly connected with existing network and share internet connection.
- Easy Web GUI configuration for network setting through using any web browser.
- Eliminating network cable runs and keep your living or work space free from the network cable mess for all wired home A/V equipments, laptop/desktop computers, networking devices and all other IP-based systems.
- Works with any device built with Ethernet port such as smart TV, game consoles, IP equipments, network-enabled printers, etc.
- Support SSID broadcast.
- Supports 802.11g and 802.11b standards.
- All wireless transmissions are encrypted with selectable 64-bit/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 security encryption.
- Supports DC power pass-through, convenient for customer to share power adapter with IP devices.
- Convenient LED status indicators.
- Unit can be powered by USB port or DC power adapter.
- Portable and compact lightweight design.
- Wireless Frequency Standard: 2.4Ghz.
- Wi-Fi Protocol Support: 802.11B/G
- Security Encryption Support: WEP (64 bit), WEP (128 bit), WPA, WPA2 encryption.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 meters or 320 ft.
- Power Input Voltage Support: DC 5V-15V
- Power Consumption: 1.5W Max
- DC Power Pass: supports DC power loop-through to power other device such as IP camera.
- Dimension: 1.5 x 4.5 x 9cm or 0.59 x 1.77 x 3.54 inch
- WiFi Bridge with DC power input and pass-through DC output connector to power the target system.
- Wi-Fi configuration software for PC use.
- DC to USB adaptor for power through USB power.
- USB to DC power adapter