Universal Composite A/V To RF Coax Agile
Modulator For NTSC PAL B/G/D/K/I/A
This RF/coax agile modulator converts standard composite video/audio
inputs to a user-defined NTSC or PAL TV channel output. Any TV connected to the output from this A/V to RF modulator via
coax cable connection can receive the same A/V signal when tuned to the specific
All standard composite A/V signals from devices such as satellite receivers, Digital TV converter box,
DVD player or CCTV surveillance camera can be modulated by this device into a cable TV channel frequency or UHF/VHF cannel frequency
of user's choice, which can be combined with the existing cable TV system as one of your new TV channels.
More TVs and A/V modulators can be added to the existing setup for various applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to assign
any desired TV channel frequency for its RF output. Channel selection
is controlled by the front panel push button.
Multiple of these modulators can be combined together for broadcasting more A/V source signals and building up a
large-scale TV distribution system for class rooms, hotels, restaurant, retail stores, hospitals.
Simply connect the video/ audio output from device such as set top box,
sureillance camera, DVD
player to the RCA A/V input of this agile modulator and then
connect its RF coax output to your TV or a coax cable combiner/splitter for
Next use the push buttons and digital screen display located on the front panel to choose an unused or unwanted TV channel number for
CATV system or UHF/VHF system use. At last simple use your TV remote to tune to the channel you just assigned for your DVD or camera video.
Universal Air/CATV Video System Support
This universal model fits for worldwide use with selectable system mode and
wide channel frequency range support for all NTSC, PAL I, PAL B/G, PAL D/K and
It is a frequency-agile analog audio/video
modulator suitable for worldwide operation in the following ranges:
||CH58 to CH138 (427.25 MHz to
||CH14 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to
||CH21 to CH69 (471.25 MHz to
||CH21 to CH69 (471.25 MHz to
||CH21 to CH69 (471.25 MHz to
||CH21 to CH69 (478.25 MHz to
Through this audio/video coax modulator, users can simply use the existing coax cable system to transmit and control the new media content from
the remote location. Any TV connected to the output from this A/V to RF modulator via coax cable connection can receive the signals, when the TV is
tuned to the proper channel.
Simply using the TV remote to tune TV into the assigned TV channel by this RF modulator so the desired video content can be displayed on
TV wired through the coax cable system.
Powerful 100db Output For
Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is
sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable
with such high dB strength can offers far longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5
Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be transmitted simultaneously
through using RF combiner over the same coax cable wire with the same
high quality video for high impact pubic or private presentation.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax
Coaxial cables offer a low-cost solution for long distance signal
transmission line than the typical balun or Cat5
This RF modulator can also be combined with our
RF demodulator, RFDM2 model, so they can be used as a video/audio over coax
cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia
Other typical uses of this RF modulator
- DIY CCTV Surveillance DVR. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera
or DVR can also be modulated into new private TV channels and jointed with
your existing analog TV system. So users can simply view the live camera feeds on the TV by tuning into the preset
channels for review or recording.
- Education/Training. Build a custom-made
TV channel for broadcasting the digital media content prepared by teacher or
instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch
the custom-made TV channel created by using the RF modulator.
- Digital Signage. Converting
digital media content played from DVD player or other digital media player
into a custom-made TV channel and transmitted over
multiple TV displays for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Parental Control. User can replace or override the
unwanted TV channels for the young audience.
- Must-have A/V adapter for older TV sets.
For older tube TVs with RF/coax input only, users can use this modulator to merge the separate composite RCA outputs from the source devices to the RF
type first before connecting to their old TV sets.
Adjustable Video Audio Level Control
This RF modulator is featured with adjustable level controls of the video/audio
input feed. Users can manually adjust the signal output level so the picture
stability will be retained all the way for the remote end display with full brightness and contrast.
1U 2U 3U Rack Mountable Design
This agile modulator is rack mount ready. There are rack-mounting
holes on the front panel. The optional rack-mount kit can have multiple of these AV to RF modulators installed together on
Rack mount kits are available in 1U, 2U or 3U
style and sold separately.
Last Channel Memory
This video audio modulator will memorize user's setting for modulated channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Professional-grade audio/video RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all
NTSC TV system setup.
- Converts standard composite RCA video/audio inputs to a user-defined CATV/UHF channel.
- Programmable TV channel output flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of
existing TV channels.
- One universal model for worldwide use with
selectable system modes and wide channel frequency range support for all NTSC,
PAL I, PAL B/G, PAL D/K and PAL-Australia.
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers
greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5
- Supports all audio/video sources such as
satellite receivers, media players, video camera or other composite video
- Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio
- Cost saving with source device sharing.
TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels.
- Supports manual output gain control. Manual
gain level adjustment available from 0 to 20 dB.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters.
- Multiple units cascaded together to distribute multiple audio video inputs from
one coax cable run.
- Transmitting audio/video over existing coax
cable setup offers far greater resolution, longer transmission range and
much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
- Last memory support for keeping user's
last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or
power outage event.
- Digital LED channel display and controls for convenient monitoring and
ready for 1U, 2U or 3U. The
optional rack mounting kit can be purchased separately to have multiple units of
these AV to RF modulators installed together.
- RF Output Strength: 100 +/- 5dB
- NTSC-M (CATV): CH58 to CH138
(427.25 to 877.25 MHz)
- NTSC-M (Air): CH14 to CH83 (471.25
to 885.25 MHz)
- PAL-B/G: CH21 to CH69 (471.25 to
- PAL-I: CH21 to CH69 (471.25 to
- PAL-D/K: CH21 to CH69 (471.25 to
- PAL-B: CH21 to CH69 (478.25 to
- PAL-Australia: CH21 to CH69 (478.25
MHz to 814.25 MHz)
Type: Double side band
Signal Output Level: 100+/-5 dbuv
Input Level: 1.0 Vp-p for 87.5% modulation
Input Level: Pre-emphasis 75us
- Video Input Connectors: Composite
RCA female x 1
- Audio Input Connectors: RCA female x 2
for audio L/R)
Connector: Coax F-Type female x1
- RF lever
- Video/Audio deviation
- Video/Audio carrier
- Video/Audio modulation
Stability: +/- 5Khz
Function: Last channel memory
- Power Supply: DC 7.5V - DC12V / 100mA
- Dimension: 117mm x 72mm x 32mm
the 1U, 2U and 3U rack mounting kit, please click here