3.5mm Audio Balun Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
This stereo audio over Ethernet cable kit allows you to send stereo L/R channel or mono sound up to 250 feet using a low-cost Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6 twisted pair Ethernet cable.
This stereo audio extender kit is used in pair. Each pack consists of one transmitter and one receiver unit with no external power supply needed.
It allows users to connect from a stereo or mono audio source to
speaker, audio receiver, stereo amplifier at distance through using Ethernet
[Note]: the Ethernet cable used in the setup can not be mixed with networking equipments together. It needs dedicated Ethernet cable for point-to-point hookup.
Perfect and cost-effective solution for extending audio signal for longer distance transmission and for a nice and neat setup , which is a must for all professional installers. This audio balun/extender fits with various applications such as:
- Public audio/audio broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for control rooms and multimedia centers
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Live stage events
The installation of this audio extender kit is super easy. It is all just plug and play by connecting Cat5e or Cat6 cable between transmitter and receiver unit No setting or configuration needed and no external power supply needed.
Low-Cost Cable Solution
Cat5/Cat6 twisted pair cables are widely popular, resulting in lower cost due to the mass production.
These types of cables are also easily to be customized at various length as needed, eliminates logistics problems of having custom length of audio cables made in advance.
CAT-5 and CAT-6 twisted pair cables are more flexible than regular coax and 3.5mm cables. They are easier to hide away in offices, buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
Long Range Audio Transmission
This stereo audio extender can transmit standard analog audio signal for over 250-feet cable run while maintaining superior audio integrity with the same clear and sharp sonic quality outputs all the way as the original input.
No signal loss, no noise and no signal degrading quality after the long cable run.
- Perfect and cost-effective audio signal extension solution for transmitting composite audio signal and power over long distance using low-cost CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 network cable.
- Ethernet cables are easier to install and more flexible than other audio cables.
- Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet.
- Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distances.
- Audio sonic quality will be retained all the way the same as the original audio input.
- No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable run.
- Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
- Fully plug and play.
- Supports both stereo and mono audio.
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm male x 1 for L/R channel
- Audio Out Connector: 3.5mm male x 1 for L/R channel
- RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Wire Type: Category 5, 5e, or 6 of twisted pair type
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- Dimension: 0.5"(L)x0.5"(W) x1"(D)
- Stereo audio transmitter module x 1
- Stereo audio receiver module x 1