Scart RGB RCA S-Video Audio To USB DVR Adapter MPEG Editor Recorder
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video recorder, editor and player, a must-have audio video adapter for empowering your PC with video/ audio input terminals so you can import video/audio feeds from home A/V devices to the computer for digitizing, editing, post production and visual enjoyment.
This USB video audio adapter package provides users a very easy and cost-efficient solution for using computer to do the work if you have been given a DVD from a family event or reunion and want to share it by posting to your website or YouTube. Or you have some favorite VHS tapes and would like to digitize them into DVD for backup.
This hardware/software bundle provides users of all levels with simple tool and complete solution for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
Setup is super easy. After plugging this USB video/audio DVR adapter into a PC USB port, install the device driver and the recording software from the disc supplied, your PC hardware is instantly transformed into a personal video recorder, editor and multimedia player.
Enjoy viewing video playback from your PC, media player or smart phone screen or record the live feeds into your PC hard drive for collection and storage. Full screen display in preview/capture mode.
The easy-to-use video software video software assists users through every step, from connecting analog video source to recording the video on the computer and choosing how the recording to be watched and shared. After recording and editing stages, users can easily convert their video works into proper video footage supported by most portable devices like iPhone, iPod, game consoles such as PSP/PS3 or online streaming on YouTube.
Expand PC With Audio Video Input Port
Users can instantly expand their PCs with composite RCA input, S-Video input and stereo input with the help of this USB device installed. Video/audio output from VCR/DVD player, camcorder, surveillance camera, cable box, satellite receiver, game console and so on can be transferred into computer in real time without lags for viewing, recording, editing and DVD production.
Digitize Analog Video Collection To DVD
This USB video audio capture package provides users with a cost-efficient solution for digitizing your VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital format for DVD production or play on your mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3/MP4 player and so on.
Users can use this USB audio video adapter to import or back up the video/audio feeds from all analog video devices such as TV tuner, video camera, DVD player, DVR, cable box, satellite receiver or game console into your computer and save them in digital format needed for storage, editing and further DVD burning production.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video audio adapter is also great for displaying live camera pictures on a PC screen without using a TV or video monitor. Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to this USB adapter installed in the PC so they can start seeing camera feeds from the computer monitor screen in real time with no lags for visual display, monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
PC-Based Digital Video Recorder Encoder
This USB DVR video adapter doubles as an advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from all A/V devices. User can choose various video formats to save the recording session.
Video along with audio feed are captured in real-time and no lengthy re-encoding needed. The supported video formats for saving the recorded footage includes the popular AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV formats.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The editor function of the video software allows users to assemble various components together with captured video feeds for creating new video clips. The components to be added into a new video clip can be still images, video files, audio soundtracks, video text, subtitles, scene transitions, and special effects.
The video editor uses a storyboard screen with timeline for video construction. Users can easily add still images and/or video clips to each spot on the Storyboard in a drag and drop style. Then, when all of the components are combined into a single digital video file after finalizing the project.
The timeline screen allows users to accurately arrange texts, images, transitional effects and additional video clips to be displayed in the storyboard before publishing.
All of the components on the Storyboard are swappable, meaning you can click and drag them to swap them with other components. It makes it easy to rearrange video clips and still images, or swap transitions from one spot to another.
|Video Capture Module Screen||Video Editor Module Screen||Video Production Screen|
|Click To Enlarge Each Individual Screenshot|
Add Text Subtitles To Videos
The video text function of this package provides users with an easy and intuitive interface for users to type in the text content and customize the font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
Users can also drag the text box everywhere on screen to change subtitle location, too.
Support Snapshot Function
Users can take snapshot images at any video frame in BMP format via the push button on this usb grabber unit or via the snapshot button from the video software supplied in the package.
Economical Multimedia Authoring Kit
The DVD authoring function in the software helps users create professional DVD video discs. Users can capture, edit, and author the multimedia project.
The authoring function is mainly used for making discs that contain scene selection with menus and chapters. Simply follow the steps along the top of the screen and design individual video scene selection used in the DVD menus or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding computer with Scart RGB, Composite RCA, S-Video and stereo L/R audio inputs.
- Smooth video/audio transfer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from any A/V devices including cable box, satellite receiver, DVD player, VCR, camcorder, video game console, CCTV camera and so on and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Regular video camera can be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen.
- Video/audio feeds can be transferred into PC in real time without lags for viewing, recording, editing and DVD production.
- Easy video digitizing/conversion from VHS to DVD.
- The easy-to-use video software assists users for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
- Watch video source at full screen in preview/capture mode.
- Support BMP format for still picture capturing. Users can take snapshot images at any video theme via the push button on the usb unit or via the software snapshot button.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV.
- Great USB video encoder, recorder and editor.
- Supports direct disc production in selectable VCD, SVCD and DVD format.
- The video editor function allows users to add still images, video files, audio soundtracks, video text, subtitles, scene transitions, and special effects onto captured video footage for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, presentation, training, streaming/broadcasting or personal hobby.
- Supports video text overlay function allowing users to type in the text messages or subtitles onto video themes during the post production and customize the font style, size, position, color on the preview window.
- Supports DVD authoring function for create professional DVD video discs that contain scene selection with menus and chapters.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 video ratio.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Worldwide video system support for all NTSC and PAL inputs.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Win7 32/64-bit.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Scart RGB A/V input via scart to rca adapter
- Composite video input via RCA jack
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack
- Stereo audio input via RCA left/right jacks
- Max Video Capture
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC and PAL
- Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps, 160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB bus powered operation
- Windows XP or newer Windows OS such as Win7 32/64-bit
- Pentium4 2.0 GHz CPU or better
- 512MB system memory required.
- USB 2.0 port
- USB DVR adapter unit
- Scart To RCA adapter
- User manual
- Driver/Video software CD disc