RCA Stereo Optical Audio To HDMI Encoder - No Video Input Needed
This HDMI audio encoder provides you with an innovative audio solution for distributing your analog or digital audio through your current HDMI equipments. It provides A/V installers or home users with more flexibility to integrate typical home audio equipments such as CD player, Hi-Fi system to the HDMI setup used in home theater setup, broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional audio fields.
All current HDMI TV displays and other HDMI receiving equipments require valid video feed detected from the HDMI source inputs otherwise the transmission will fail or text of "no valid signal" or "unrecognized format" will be displayed on the TV screen.
So users can not use the typical HDMI converter to put their audio equipments such as CD player, MP3 player, Hi-Fi system through HDMI cable with their current HDMI video setup.
This audio to HDMI converter is the answer designed to solve such dilemma. It can transcode analog stereo or digital audio signals into normal HDMI format for output and will be accepted by any HDMI receiver, HDMI switch/matrix, HDMI splitter, HDTV or HDMI monitor, allowing easy integration of all typical audio sources with new HDMI distribution system to work together for audio broadcasting and distribution.
During the process, this device automatically injects a blue-screen video signal into the input audio so its audio-only HDMI output can be accepted and probably decoded by any HDMI AV Receiver, home theater or LCD TV display for further distribution with no affecting on the existing HDMI setup.
It allows sole audio output from any source to be routed or distributed through HDMI switch, HDMI splitter or HDBaseT matrix. Thus this device helps free up digital audio input on your AV amp by putting the audio through HDMI input.
All analog stereo or digital surround format such as Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, DTS and PCM 2-channel inputs are supported by this audio encoder. Furthermore, this product supports digital audio sampling rate up to 192kHz and analog audio sampling rate up to 48kHz. The original sonic quality will be retained well with no loss and no lags.
Users can connect the following audio sources into this audio to HDMI converter :
- Stereo amplifier, Hi-Fi system
- CD/ DVD players or other multimedia player
- Portable MP3 players such as iPod
- laptop/desktop computer, tablet PC, iPad
- Reel-to-reel tape decks, cassette player
- MiniDisc (MD) players or LP player
- Radio tuners
- A/V mixers and home audio receiver
- Musical instrument such as keyboard
Handy and great tool for A/V installer to overcome audio issues encountered from those complex HDMI installation jobs and also very suited for application use in home theater setup, broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional audio fields.
Plug-and-play setup allows immediate music enjoyment over HDMI cable without any obstruction. No software required to interface and listen to audio-only output through HDMI receiver, HDMI home theater or HDTV.
When connected to a HDTV display, TV screen will show a blue screen with text message referenced to selected audio type. The blue screen signal can be set at resolution of 720p at 50Hz or 60Hz so that any HDMI AV receiver or HDMI TV display will accept the audio signal output from this device for digital sound reproduction.
Real-Time HDMI Audio Encoding
This HDMI audio processor provides users with easy external ways to:
- encode optical audio of PCM 2-CH, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 type input to HDMI output
- encode analog stereo L/R input to HDMI output
- transmit audio through HDMI cable for home theater, studio setup or public broadcasting
- free up digital/analog audio input on your analog AV amp by putting the audio through HDMI input
The audio decoding process will be performed automatically in real time with no lags. And the original sonic quality will be retained well with no loss as well.
Easy Audio Input Channel Selection
This audio to HDMI injector is featured with easy dip switch design. Users can manually control and select the input audio type via the DIP switch on the unit.
This dip switch setting helps A/V installer overcome audio issues during complex HDMI installation and offer great flexibility of selecting favorite audio for encoding and re-generating new HDMI feed for distribution, extension or integration.
192Khz Sampling Rate Support
This device can accept audio inputs of digital S/PDIF in optical format or analog RCA L/R stereo and output them in HDMI format.
It supports digital audio sampling rates up to maximum of 192kHz and analog L/R sampling rate at 48kHz.
- Cost effective solution for distributing audio from amp, Hi-Fi system, CD player, cassette player, MP3 player through HDMI cable and your current HDMI equipments.
- Absolutely no video input needed for the process.
- Send audio feed alone through HDMI cable for home theater, studio setup or public broadcasting.
- Ideal HDMI audio solution for applications such as home entertainment, media control room, tradeshow expo, classroom and so on.
- Can be daisy chained with other HDMI switchers, HDMI splitters or HDMI matrix systems for achieving large-scale setup like digital signage, retail store, restaurant, information kiosks, etc.
- Perfect analog/digital audio to HDMI conversion and streaming to HDMI devices for professional audio fields.
- Converts optical audio of PCM 2-CH, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 type input to HDMI type for output.
- Converts analog stereo L/R input to HDMI output.
- Free up digital/analog audio input on your AV amp by putting audio through HDMI input.
- The original sonic quality will be retained well with no loss and no lags.
- Full HDCP compliance
- Supports optical audio sampling rate up to 192kHz.
- Supports analog audio sampling rate at 48kHz.
- Selectable 720p@50Hz or 720p@60Hz output resolution for blue-screen output
- Handy and great tool for A/V installer to overcome audio issues encountered from those complex HDMI installation job
- Analog Audio Input: RCA x 2
- Digital Audio Input: Optical Toslink x 1
- Digital Audio Output: Standard HDMI female x 1
- Analog Input Sampling Rate: 48kHz
- Digital Input Sampling Rate: from 32kHz to 192kHz
- Digital Output Resolutions: 720p@50Hz and 720p@60Hz
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC With DC 5V 2.6A output
- Power Consumption: 2.65W 27mA
- Dimension: 78mm [W] x 95mm [D] x 30mm [H]
- Operating Temperature: 0c ~ 40c / 32f ~ 104f
- Storage Temp: -20c ~ 60c / -4f ~ 140f
- Relative Humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- HDMI audio converter
- Power adapter
- User manual