PS/2 Keyboard Mouse To USB Adapter
Use legacy PS/2 devices on your new USB systems through this PS/2 to USB adapter for the PS/2 keyboard and mouse.
This USB to PS/2 Converter is the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS/2 devices on new USB systems. It allows you to connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer. Perfect for Notebook and Laptop users
- Compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 Revisions.
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications.
- Converts 2 PS/2 devices (Keyboard & Mouse) to 1 USB port.
- Supports computer USB interface to PS/2 port of KVM Switch.
- Supports Bus-Power meaning no power adapter is needed.
- Easy installation with no software driver required.
- Supports all Windows, Mac OS and Linux systems.
- USB Connector: Type A
- PS/2 Connectors:
- Keyboard - 6-pin Mini Din Female (purple)
- Mouse - 6-pin Mini Din Female (green)