Professional RF Coax To HDMI DVI Demodulator TV Tuner For PAL B/G System
This RF coax to HDMI video audio demodulator is a professional grade
PAL B/G TV
channel decoder, designed for converting foreign analog coax TV signals or RF modulated
signals into digital HD formats for applications such as displaying, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution.
This PAL B/G RF demodulator is a stand alone TV tuner with support of full TV
channel frequencies and can decode all UHF/VHF TV, CATV channels and satellite
coax output used in West Europe, Asia and Middle
With the advanced video processor built in, this analog RF coax
TV converter can enhance analog TV quality to the ultimate digital format at 1080p HDMI or 1920x1200 pixels DVI format with astonishing
digital video quality for visual entertainment.
This RF coax to HDMI demodulator supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
- cable outlet or cable box RF out for analog TV system.
- private UHF/VHF TV broadcast through RF antenna
- satellite receivers with coax out
- digital signage set top boxes with coax outputs
- surveillance CCTV system with modulated
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- A/V modulators used in MATV setup
This TV tuner/converter provides clear and smooth video with great sonic quality. No noise and no interference after
long distance transmission.
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. 100% hardware operation with easy cable setup.
Simply connect the coax cable from your cable outlet, DVR, satellite receiver or RF modulator into this converter and then connect the HDMI output from this
unit to a LCD TV, HD monitor/projector or HDMI switch/splitter for further integration.
After 1-minute cable hookup, you can use the supplied IR remote to tune into available analog
channel and enjoy the shows.
Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite
This coax demodulator doubles as an external analog TV tuner. It
has a full-frequency PAL B/G type analog TV tuner built in and able to decode all standard CATV and aerial UHF/VHF
channels within the range of 48.25MHz to
This PAL B/G TV tuner unit supports all standard analog cable TV channels from CH1 to
CH108 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH21 to CH69.
The built-in tuner is used for countries using PAL B/G for TV broadcast standard,
which is commonly adopted in West Europe, Asia and Middle
The coax RF demodulator can also be used for those satellite receivers with TV2 out
and all other Free-To-Air satellite set top boxes. Check your satellite receiver first and make sure that the
coax output from your satellite receiver's coax output can output to certain TV channel.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This unit is also a great add-on TV tuner module for those HDTV sets, flat panel DVI/HDMI monitors/projectors that do not have coax
TV tuner inputs or have broken RF coax input for alternative replacement solution.
You can turn any HD monitor, LCD monitor or HDMI
projector into a full-channel TV display with the help provided by this TV tuner.
1080P HDMI DVI Video Output
This TV tuner module is able to convert the RF coaxial cable signals into either 1080p HDMI output or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels. The HDMI output of this unit is
backward compatible with all DVI-D digital displays through using with using HDMI to DVI adapter or cable.
Advanced Analog To Digital Conversion
This TV tuner uses advanced HD video processor with powerful
digital comb filter for digitally decoding TV channel signal into sharp images with vivid color depth during
A/D conversion. Its auto noise reduction process also helps minimize
artifacts and other video noises caused by unsynchronized video pluses.
Daisy Chain Setup
This TV video converter can also be used as a standalone video converter/switch or cascaded with other HDMI video processors,
HDMI/DVI switches/splitters or mixers to form a large-scale display system.
Great tuner solution for all multimedia projects
or professional installers to use for expanding current client's setup at any stage. Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with our video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale TV display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time.
This unit is commonly installed for various applications such as:
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Digital signage
IR Remote Controller
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel, just like the way we were using the TV remote to flip through channels, mute or turn up TV volume.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed.
Last Channel Memory
This coax demodulator tuner unit will stay tuned to the same last TV channel when the power comes back on after power-off or power outage or users manually unplugging the power adapter.
Auto Gain Control
This coax converter is featured with AGC circuitry for auto adjustment on both video and audio levels. The output quality
will be re-calibrated and retained the picture stability as the original input A/V signal for the remote end display with minimum distortion and
noise-free with full brightness and contrast.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
This TV tuner module is featured with robust metal die-cast chassis, which provides excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
- Professional grade PAL B/G version of RF coax demodulator for converting the RF
coax cable TV signals into either 1080p HDMI or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels.
- Decode all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable
channels, satellite RF output and other modulated outputs for PAL B/G systems used in West Europe, Asia and Middle
- Supports all coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF output
only, satellite receivers or modulated CCTV security systems.
- Premium external TV tuner module for MATV/SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports
bars or restaurants.
- Full-frequency PAL B/G CATV channel support
from CH1 to CH108.
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support from CH21 to
- Backward compatible with DVI equipments via using HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Easy replacement solution for HDTVs with broken coax
- External add-on TV tuner module for LCD TV, HD monitor/projector without coax inputs.
- Advanced HD video processor with digital comb
filter for smooth digital video/audio output.
- Premium de-Interlacer with low noise reduction
technology adopted for clear and sharp images with fine details.
- Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with
video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time.
- Great RF coax to HDMI audio decoder for
streamline setup with new home A/V receiver or home theater system.
- Easy operation control via IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for integration with existing
closed-circuit TV system and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and
- Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for the
best broadcast quality performance.
- Supports last channel memory.
Stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Compact size with
robust metal die-cast chassis for excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
Digital LED Screen
PAL B/G for West Europe, Asia and Middle East
- PAL B/G CATV: CH1 - CH108(48.25MHz to 798.25MHz)
- PAL B/G UHF/VHF: CH21 - CH69(471.25MHz to 885.25MHz)
-5 to +30 dbmv
1Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (75 Ohm)
0.755Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (600
F-Type female x 1
HDMI female x 1
- By IR remote controller
- By push buttons on the front panel
0 to 40 degrees C
- AC Power Input: 230V
- DC Power Output: 12V / 300mA Center
- Coax RF to HDMI converter module (for PAL B/G system use)
- IR remote controller
- Power adapter
- User manual
NTSC version used in US and North America region, please click here