Professional RF Coax To HDMI DVI Demodulator TV Tuner For NTSC System
This RF coax to HDMI video audio demodulator is a professional grade TV channel decoder, designed for converting analog coax TV signals or RF modulated signals into digital HD formats for applications such as displaying, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution.
This RF demodulator is a stand alone TV tuner with support of full TV channel frequencies and can decode all standard UHF/VHF TV, CATV and satellite coax output channels for NTSC systems.
With the advanced video processor built in, this analog RF coax TV converter can enhance analog TV quality to the ultimate digital format at 1080p HDMI or 1920x1200 pixels DVI format with astonishing digital video quality for visual entertainment.
This RF coax to HDMI demodulator supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
- cable outlet or cable box RF out for analog TV system.
- private UHF/VHF TV broadcast through RF antenna
- satellite receivers with coax out
- digital signage set top boxes with coax outputs
- surveillance CCTV system with modulated output
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- A/V modulators used in MATV setup
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. Simply connect the coax cable from your cable outlet, DVR, satellite receiver or RF modulator into this TV tuner/converter and then connect the HDMI output of this unit to a HDMI TV, monitor/projector or HDMI switch/splitter for further integration.
Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite
This coax demodulator doubles as an external analog TV tuner. It has a full-frequency analog tuner built in and able to decode all standard CATV and aerial UHF/VHF channels within the range of 48.25 to 883.25MHz.
This tuner unit supports all standard analog cable TV channels from CH1 to CH139 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH2 to CH83. The built-in tuner is used for all countries using NTSC for TV broadcast standard.
The coax RF demodulator can also decode those TV2 output from satellite receivers like DirecTV, Dish Network or all othersatellite set top boxes. Check your satellite receiver first and make sure that the coax output from your satellite receiver's coax output can output to certain TV channel.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This unit is also a great add-on TV tuner module for those HDTV sets, flat panel DVI/HDMI monitors/projectors that do not have coax TV tuner inputs or have broken RF coax input for alternative replacement solution.
This unit is commonly installed for various applications such as:
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Digital signage
1080P HDMI DVI Video Output
This TV tuner module is able to convert the RF coaxial cable signals into either 1080p HDMI output or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels. The HDMI output of this unit is backward compatible with all DVI-D digital displays through using with using HDMI to DVI adapter or cable.
Advanced Analog To Digital Conversion
This TV tuner uses advanced HD video processor with powerful digital comb filter for digitally decoding TV channel signal into sharp images with vivid color depth during A/D conversion. Its auto noise reduction process also helps minimize artifacts and other video noises caused by unsynchronized video pluses.
Daisy Chain Setup
This TV video converter can also be used as a standalone video converter/switch or cascaded with other HDMI video processors, HDMI/DVI switches/splitters or mixers to form a large-scale display system.
Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with our video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale TV display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time.
IR Remote Control Option
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via using the optional IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel, just like the way we were using the TV remote to flip through channels, mute or turn up TV volume. The optional IR remote is sold separately.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception through using the optional IR remote. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed.
Last Channel Memory
This coax demodulator tuner unit will stay tuned to the same last TV channel when the power comes back on after power-off or power outage or users manually unplugging the power adapter.
Auto Gain Control
This coax converter is featured with AGC circuitry for auto adjustment on both video and audio levels. The output quality will be re-calibrated and retained the picture stability as the original input A/V signal for the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise-free with full brightness and contrast.
1U 2U 3U Rack
This unit is designed for large-scale broadcast TV system or surveillance camera CCTV setup. There are rack mounting holes on the front panel. Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 1U, 2U or 3U 19" rack using the optional rack mounting kits. Rack-mount kits are available for 1U, 2U or 3U style and sold separately.
The 1U rack mount kit can hold 2 units together. The 2U mounting kit can hold up to 4 units together on a rack. The 3U rack mount kit can hold up to 6 units together on a rack.
- Professional grade agile RF coax demodulator for converting the RF coax cable TV signals into either 1080p HDMI or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels.
- Decode all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable TV channels, satellite RF output and other modulated outputs.
- Supports all coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF output only, satellite receivers or modulated CCTV security systems.
- Premium external TV tuner module for MATV/SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars or restaurants.
- Full-frequency analog NTSC cable channel support from CH2 to CH139.
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support from CH2 to CH83.
- Backward compatible with all DVI equipments via using HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Easy replacement solution for HDTVs with broken coax tuner inputs.
- External add-on TV tuner module for LCD TV, HD monitor/projector without coax inputs.
- Advanced HD video processor with digital comb filter for smooth digital video/audio output.
- Premium de-Interlacer with low noise reduction technology adopted for clear and sharp images with fine details.
- Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time.
- Great RF coax to HDMI audio decoder for streamline setup with new home A/V receiver or home theater system.
- Easy operation control via optional IR remote or push buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for integration with existing closed-circuit TV system and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for the best broadcast quality performance.
- Supports last channel memory. Stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Rack-mount kits are available for 1U, 2U or 3U style and sold separately.
- Compact size with robust metal die-cast chassis for excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
- Channel Display: Digital LED Screen
- Video System Support: NTSC
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- RF Input Level: -5 to +30 dbmv
- Video Output Level: 1Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- Audio Output Level: 0.755Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (600 Ohm)
- Noise Level: 10db (max)
- RF Input Connector: F-Type female x 1
- Video Audio Output: HDMI female x 1
- By IR remote controller
- By push buttons on the front panel
- Video/Audio Gain Control: Auto adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Power Consumption: 1.8W
- AC Power Input: 110V
- DC Power Output: 12V / 500mA Center Positive
- Coax RF to HDMI converter module (for NTSC system use)
- Power adapter
- User manual